Wha so you think of this guy?

Should he be taken seriously?

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZmIZbtI46Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meh

proffessional tubers = 2nd grade people

Please stop killing threads.

he's technigger tier
literally opens cell phones for a living
professional shill

Killing what threads?

Stop posting low tier eceleb threads

>eceleb.
What?

>became rich bending shit
Jelly

Apple doesn't invite him to their keynotes or gives early access like all the other YouTube shills, like MKBHD... He must be doing something right,

That's the other guy you're thinking off.
He has his own thread.

Is there a way to block channels from appearing in your recommended videos? I'm sick of seeing this guy's dumb thumbnails.

You can just delete YouTube.

who?

Unbox Therapy m

i like his background, how can he make his videos so comfy

By having even the slightest idea of how videos are made.

he is an amazing rapper. I suggest you check out his YouTube videos of him rapping.

>tech illiterate boomer opinions on consumer tech
Nah

This, he is garbage in human form.
>wow guys look at me open this box, wow look phone wow
>oo let me read shit off the companies website
>dbrand skin guys
This is what happens when single digit IQ retards get paid to do pointless shit.

its entertaining in a way and saves me the effort of following twitter shit to know current trents.

i'll say he is alright, just dont expect actual tech reviews.

Youtuber Blocker Extension or clicking on the 3 dots next to the video

>Click the 3 dots next to the video
>Choose not interested
added bonus
>Tell us why?
>I'm not interested in this channel

How are people not aware of this?

Attached: Screenshot_246.jpg (728x377, 50K)

He loves the Thinkpad. He's /our guy/

youtube.com/watch?v=KZmIZbtI46Y

please don't post in threads about yourself it's cringy

Iridium, youtube blocker

based

If you are 12

Probably some cancer like "one copy of ubuntu please". This board qas a mistake

Jow Forums was a mistake. So is humanity.

fuck him so fucking much i hate that cuck. He makes paid "reviews", should be thrown in prison

He's pretty entertaining and has some interesting products he opens even if he does shill really hard

This..and worse..
One should purge that shit

>13 million subs
why?

click the dots 3 vertical that appear near the video, choose "i'm not interested in his channel"

I can't stand the way he talks, hard to explain but it feels like he's putting on a fake New Jersey accent

FAKE

I really fucking hate him, there are no redeeming qualities in his videos among popular ‘bydlo’ youtubers. He has no production values like tech nigga, his videos don’t even try to educate and/or evaluate like Linus GNU tips, hell he is not even entertaining to watch. Anons from /hpg/ will know Zeos, he rubles for an hour of which 3 minutes are a description of headphone sound, but at least he can be somewhat entertaining and goes autistic on comfort and cables.

he's pretty informative

especially when it comes to Apple

You've got to be the dumbest fuck in existence.

He chose to blast Apples products with that bendgate crap to gain viral popularity.

Those bendgate vids are what propelled him to 10 million subs. It was a smart marketing decision, but it was in no way an attempt to champion the consumer. It was a business decision motivated by greed to benefit his channel.

I wouldn't trust him for a fucking thing. He's nothing but a super shill, worse than network advertisers.

All this jelly people that actually have to work instead of getting tons of shit for free + tons of ad revenue + extra sponsorships.
You niggers will most likely never earn as much as he does with his 13 mil. subs. If anything, he should laugh at you.

Kys yourself.
Do i want his money and all the shit he gets? Of course.
Do i like him and his videos? No.
Stop always just seing noe side you faggot.

>Yes, I´m fucking jealous, you´re right
You really can´t make that shit up better sometimes.

You are totally missing my point
he's content is always about the same: flexing and bragging about devices instead of making something solid
He has become a victim of his own style
His last video about the iPad bending on that cringey sofa is obvious virtue signaling to get the blogger treatment from apple. That video is brand apologism 101

Attached: Screenshot_20190102-165859.png (1080x1920, 1.08M)

Yes but it just werks