Tfw lived long enough to see your facebook turn into hundreds of pictures of crying babies and moms and old boomers...

>tfw lived long enough to see your facebook turn into hundreds of pictures of crying babies and moms and old boomers posting the same LOL RE:FWD:FWD: pictures every day
how has FB not died yet?

Attached: fb-logo.png (271x272, 967)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebaffler.com/latest/twilight-of-the-racist-uncles-burmila
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>waah people have adult lives
Grow up. You should join them already

>Be in highschool
>Facebook is the newest hottest trend
>"What's that user? You're not on Facebook?"
>Fast forward a few years
>They all basically stopped using it
Facebook is for kids and datamining NPCs

Spics keep it alive

Whereas the whole world has moves to Instagram there are still some countries that use Facebook, like India. And old people. Since India has a massive population and because there are shit ton of moms (like mine) Facebook will go strong for a while.

Wait till moms and dads grow old and lose interest and India moves to Instagram to ruin that too then Facebook will die.

this. most of my friends have either deleted fb or use it to browse meme/trade groups. everyone's using snapchat and instagram, though.

checked.
but still i dont see how IG is an equivalent to FB. You can just post pictures, you cant post albums, status updates, Life updates and other pointless shit normies love doing

>LOL! THAT IS SO ME !! HA HA

Attached: download (13).jpg (225x225, 11K)

You do it through stories now. You can post albums on stories and save them on your page
Instagram is the new cleaner alternative to Facebook which will be ruined soon by an array of people with no class.
Then we'll move to a new social networking site that does the same thing but looks different.
The cycle continues.

does snapchat still have the stigma of being a sexting app? every time i think about asking a girl for her sc, i feel like its too personal

That is unironically funny

i don't really use it that much since my friends bug me to use it so i only check the stupid shit they post but yeah people still send nudes to one another through snapchat. i think it's because you can tell whenever someone's taken a screenshot of your snap.

we've come full circle haven't we?

the golden age was 2012-2014. After fappening SC stepped up its security checks. now they can even tell if you have a snapsaver app and will ban your acct

>facebook
>golden age

thebaffler.com/latest/twilight-of-the-racist-uncles-burmila

Attached: Dsp4w9kXcAAJrkd.jpg (900x613, 89K)

talking about snapchat not fb

du recorder werks

I was using Phantom since I have a jailbroken phone and SC caught me trwice, banned once for 24 hours then banned for a whole week

Android's screenshot & crop feature works and doesn't detect shit. Should be in the developer settings but not sure if it's LineageOS only. "Screenshot crop and share" app is also pretty useful.

I have an iphone

recently I delete my facebook account too

>be ugly incel
>have a fb up just so people don't think I'm a serial killer
>just have mom and close family on friendslist
>haven't logged on since i made it

You don't need Facebook, you need a blogging platform and a messenger, and really any combination of the two is better than Facebook.

Awww so sad

I own 20 Facebook shares at a cost of 165 a piece

How fucked am I