Untitled

Attached: Screenshot_20190103-114548_Chrome.jpg (1080x1322, 282K)

How have you not been kicked out of whatever program you're in/school in general?

lol my college uses the same shitty platform

F

gpa is still over 2
I think it should be raised to 2.5 to force me out of this hell and my delusions that i can complete the degree

I failed a very important class which was a prereq for a lot of others and now I have basically nothing I can actually sign up for.
The class was DATA STRUCTURES can you imagine being so fucking retarded you fail data structures. Actually I was also in algorithms, which I DID pass even though data structures is a prereq for it (I had to get permission for that).

But really though its over. I just need to know how to tell my parents.

holy fuck you had one semester with a worse gpa than me. i think i ended my first semester with like 0.9 or something

I got suspended when this happened

...why not just retake data structures

i was on academic probation for the 1 or 2 semesters following 0.9. my gpa is 2.8 now but still not good enough for internships

I tried Engineering, but I knew from the beginning that I wasn't going to cut it. I changed majors the moment i transferred to my school. I don't even try anymore because I know it's all useless and I'll never succeed in life. At this point, I just do the minimum and drown my worries in video games. I'm 30 and graduating next year, btw.

It's only offered next year
The school is kind of small
I don't want to have to see the same faces and go through all the same routine and fail again, which I would as has been proven time and time again

Pic related.

Attached: Untitled.png (1256x568, 36K)

Well, that's something new. In my year, a basic Math refresher course during first semester (plus two allowed retakes) made several people drop out early before they could even fail at AlgoDat.

>tfw your parents fucked you up so much during your grade school days that getting anything less than a perfect grade gives you panic attacks and a sense of impending doom

thanks mom and dad

Attached: 1540322369117.png (680x638, 250K)

>being Asian

>get 98% on final exam in a hard class
>it's the highest grade in the class
>tell dad I got a 98%
>'why wasn't it a 100%, user'
>go cry in my room

Attached: 1527129193924.jpg (640x611, 59K)

I dont understand how anyone can have a GPA under 3. its really not that hard

it is if you have to work

I don't work though (t. op)
I just have a very low level of energy in my soul, I don't know how else to put it. I can't do things to the level other people can

Go see the campus counselors, dummy. Go to office hours.

>I don't want to have to see the same faces and go through all the same routine
Tough shit, user, if you want to get somewhere in life you can't just give up on something because it's not instantly easy. Besides, only people with meme degrees graduate on time, don't get mad at yourself if you're a year late or whatever.

I thought you needed a minimum of a 2.0 to get a diploma? What the fuck happened, OP?