Can you name a better, more elegant, more polished linux desktop experience?

Can you name a better, more elegant, more polished linux desktop experience?

It's everything desktop linux should be, comes with non-free drivers, good font configuration, has tlp preinstalled and bumblebee configured, literally werks even more than ubutu and its derivatives.

Attached: 2000px-Manjaro-logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 9K)

Yes, I can

Attached: BknrAIT.png (1024x1024, 135K)

isn't there arch labs or some shit if you want arch with a installer?

It's split into Archlabs and Arcolinux now I think. there is Arcolinuxd, which is literally an Arch installer for those who can't install Arch

Installing Arch isn't that hard though OP, just follow the wiki

Linux Mint Cinnamon

the only good thing about arch and arch-based linux is the wiki, install OpenSUSE bby

Are you retarded? I don't want arch Linux, I don't care about arch. I just want a preconfigured distro that werks, I couldn't give a shit if it's based on Debian or arch or temple os.

Templeos isn’t a linux distribution you fucking mongoloid

>Imagine being this retarded
I know, faggot.

mc milar bitch

arch niggers are literally testing updates for free

for a week or so yes

Linux Mint is bloated, even with a minimal install, and it's devs have a tendency to slow down older versions. A GNU/Linux distro with planned obsolescence? No thanks.

I really like manjaro but I don't like rolling updates.

Mx linux

Debian. Can't beat the Debian

>more elegant, more polished linux desktop experience?

That is all it is. Eye Candy, try using it for 3 days and you will wipe the drive and download a different distro

xubuntu 18.10

Attached: xubuntu 2019-01-03.png (1920x1080, 463K)

Kubuntu

>for those who can't install Arch
An installer is fine, if a distro is cool out of the box it's fine, even if it's based on arch, I don't understand this autism, it's like a stupid rule, a dogma: "You must install by hand even if the installer do the same thing faster because...because!"
Why, let people do the way they want, some people CAN do by hand but just don't want to install and configure everything if the distro they look for has a design they like.

This. Shit font rendering tho.

yes, Antergos and arcolinux. Manjaro is a scam, whats the point of having am Arch based distro without the Arch experience ?

Because nobody gives a shit about arch or the "arch experience"? Most people just want a distro with same defaults that works.

How do you get xfce to look that good?

It's going to sound a bit pedantic but i kind of feel they pre-customised the OS a little TOO much?

KDE NEON

Attached: 2019-01-02-200240_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 1.81M)

literally anything that doesn't break itself after 3 minutes of use

Not even trolling, this worked perfectly out of the box and has the power of Debian behind it

Attached: 2019-01-03-202226_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 975K)

Why did they change the name?

>systemd
Trash

>arch lite
t. gentoo user

That was hard

Attached: file.png (650x400, 15K)

installed it today, ubuntu couldn't even let me run my meme vpn without constant dropped connections, was almost as bad as windows, tut

Thank gawd for manjaro

OpenSUSE

arch

Pentesting distro.

Yeah something's wrong with 18.04.. My internet speed was somehow throttled.. probably due to their new network setting configs. Switched to 16.04 and had my regular internet speed. Sticking with 16.04 4ever