What do you think of this guy?: Should he be taken seriously?

What do you think of this guy?: Should he be taken seriously?

Attached: 1.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M-lESUN_bzI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don’t take anyone seriously on other people’s word alone. Learn what you can dismiss what you disagree with.

Wendell is pretty cool, his brother is great too. Their third cohort the artist is alright.

Linus?

Pretty cool guy. The recent video on the threadripper issues on w*Ndows is great.

wi*dows

That's his brother? I thought they were just co-workers.
The girl is kind of annoying, and doesn't really bring much to their news podcast, in my opinion. They should have gotten some eye-candy at least.

He looks like a bulldog that's having its ass sniffed by a leopard

I'm almost 100% sure they're brothers, just both in semi related fields professionally.
I totally forget the girl's name, but shes spoken about color theory and some nuances of fonts in design before. Thats what my wife does at work so I've always found it kind of interesting.

Wendell is great. I'm benefitting heavily from his work and the stuff he spotlights.

I like her. She's a good presence, and her looks are fine for the environment. I think people would resent her being there if it was just because she was pretty. She's attractive in her own way, if not traditionally.

I understand the environment and why I can't really expect a 10/10 to be there, but I just find that the jokes she tries to make are awkward or about something I don't care about like overwatch, fortnite, or her dog.

Well.
Unlike LinusCuckTips, Wendell actually has tech education, an actual tech business and not some marketing business using tech as a meta like LinusManletTips, and has practical experience in both programming and modifying electronics.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Doesn't Wendell own a hosting company or some high level IT consulting business?
I forget what he did before the whole Teksyndicate shit.

He does.
He has a pretty wide range of coverage regarding tech, anything that gets him money yet he is comfortable doing to a T.

I did not think they were brothers

>wife
cringe and bluepilled

Wendell, and Logan where better together. Separately their videos are just lacking in one regards, or another.

i dont know who this american is but he looks like boogie so definitely no

Hooking up with a girl 10 years younger than me who had daddy issues was the best decision of my entire life.

as much as I hate to say it this has some truth to it. logan was a tremendous faggot.

but now that wendell's channel actually has a niche he's deliberately pushing it away. in his (or maybe ryans) own words, "we want to become more normie". they commonly decry their self-perception as "the fringe aspie channel". which is fucking retarded. they need to embrace it.

>I'm almost 100% sure they're brothers
Any actual proof of this? Do we even know their full names?

Is Rossmann on the spectrum? He seems to have trouble maintaining eye contact, blinks manually and talks to inanimate objects way past the point where it's even remotely entertaining

Attached: louis2.jpg (1271x760, 63K)

I actually listen to the patreon podcasts. They've never spoken as if they grew up together (and the entire podcast is just current and past stories of their lives). They can't be.

>logan was a tremendous faggot.
But they balanced each other out to make the content as a whole palatable. Logan on his own is an assist, and Wendell without Logan just trails off into dumb unfulfilling useless information that leads to nothing.

Does she have some kind of disease? Like Marfan syndrome?

I agree. Tek Syndicate with those two was just another thing.

level1techs is good stuff Logan(not his real name) is a massive faggot and cringebishop.

Wendell is so much better off without Logan it's not even funny

Good.content

I agree however I think Wendell is far more useful by himself. That Marxist scum Logan is nothing but a gamer dork by himself.

obviously.

Hes just a lonely manlet who loves the sound of his own voice.

If they got a hot woman it would make it fall apart, remember tek syndicate?
Then again, the hak5 chick is pretty hot...

Are you implying she (male) was attractive? (S)he was also a furfag, which ultimately caused their downfall.

I'm referring to Tek Syndicate Pistol(?), never followed hak5.

Hak5 was/is pretty good.

>Wendell without Logan just trails off into dumb unfulfilling useless information that leads to nothing.
Wendell without Logan has a news show that's actually entertaining now and tech deep dives, reviews, and benchmarks you can trust. Logan has a negative impact on everything he touches

t. wendell

i don't get what his channel is supposed to be. Like 90% of it is just random news shit. Then he reviews some random super high end shit no one is ever gunna buy with some other random linux shit thrown on top.

Wendell needs an autism tamer to keep his show on topic.

kek

>Watching "Tech Tubers"

What are you, 12?

They are just co-workers, and yeah, Krista is there because apparently a lot of people wanted to see her in the news. She's tolerable tho.

You, sir, are the chad to end all chads.

Normalfag retard alert.

That's just a perception. The more someone talks, the more you begin to see through him. When Logan did most of the talking, Wendell seemed a lot more big-brained because he didn't speak as much. Also, you juxtapose anyone with Logan, the other person is going to look like a genius.

Wendell is still very informative tho; personally, I'm glad he broke off.

Wendell has started videos with the intention to answer a question, and an hour later has ended it with "I don't know" in reference to the topic he himself created the video for.

Snubs and her channel are for brainlets.

christa is hot

Every minute of those videos is filled with interesting technical information. If you think it's boring you're a fucking retard who doesn't belong on Jow Forums

yes, it's called being a jewess

>Every minute of those videos is filled with interesting technical information.
No they aren't. It's like they start off interesting, and then drift away from what they should be talking about to keep normal days watching. At the end it you realize that Wendell just wasted your fucking time.
>If you think it's boring you're a fucking retard who doesn't belong on Jow Forums
If you rely in Wendell to teach you anything then you don't you dumb gorilla nigger.

for normfag techno weenies maybe

Darren>Wendell

youtube.com/watch?v=M-lESUN_bzI
lol is this a joke?

which is ok if you look at what shit all the other less-complex-lego reviewers are doing. if I wanted yet another $nvidia_gpu review I have like 3 dozens of tech reviewfags to choose from. if I want some autism about AEGESA or IOMMU under fedora wendell's autismo emporium is perfect. I also like their news show as I don't really follow news so it's actually interesting

I like his videos but I have to admit they're a little dry, unless you're super into whatever he's talking about, you might end closing the tab.

Which is fine, not every channel has to have a clown screaming and yelling to keep your attention; calm, information-dense channels are good too.

Attached: c77ae7751ae86d10b5b71c92b9fb8276.jpg (1300x2000, 1.52M)

linux shit is fine. It's all the news shit that doesn't make sense. You can get that shit anywhere.

don't watch it then. linus tech tips is made for you

well but I choose to get it from those 3 autismos becuase I can't stand mainstream """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalists"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

how much fucking news do you need? Multiple videos in the same week?

Attached: news.png (1297x883, 1.69M)

>don't watch it then.
I Honestly don't after giving them a try.
>linus tech tips is made for you
I'm guessing that you're the type to actually sub to all these asshats on YouTube.
Try a university if you really want to learn something, and watching Wendell isn't the education you think it is, you retard.

They used to do one video per week, but now they break them up to suit the jewtube algorithm better.

No that's luke. He takes over when linus is busy making the kernel.

3 in one week is breaking them up?

They're for different topics. I wind up watching 1-2 a week. Really good way to blow through lunch at my desk.

Victim of the shitty apple products.

Why would anyone embrace that, I'd rather choose death

Wendell is cute, CUTE!

>Wendell without Logan just trails off into dumb unfulfilling useless information that leads to nothing.
He did that with Logan anyway. Only thing Logan did was segue away from the tangents with non-sequitors and tinfoil hattery.

They are all recorded on the same day in a row.

there's that much news?

this guy shilled a monitor i was thinking about buying at me, bought it and returned it three fucking times from dead pixels or other problems. he's a shill.

looks like an ordinary fat neckbeard

Spoilers: time continues to progress while you are not paying attention
Other people continue to exist and act beyond your range of vision
Happenings develop constantly

tech news obviously. They just talk about the latest bullshit ryzen rumors?

Howbout you look at the show notes of an episode if you're too ADD to watch one