What do you think of this guy?

Should he be taken seriously?

Attached: leTQ6U6z_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

He has the most stupid opinion possible
His videos on Valve are quite ignorant. He seems to parrot blogs on many topics, sadly

Damn Blaha has really let himself go.

ignorant retard

he's the most annoying tech youtube channel out there and more boring than 8bitguy

>reads news article
>than says the same thing he has already said in like 10 other videos to artificially extend the length of the video to get max ad revenue

He's a fucking hack, even DSP has more integrity than that loser.

Reminder that TechReview USA has false flagged channels that criticized him. No one should be watching this faggot.

Hey Vsauce Michael Burger here

hes the worst """"tech""""" youtuber out there, all he does he read the news and pass it as content but without any brilliance or interesting take

he's not a tech tuber. he literally just reads the news

He's like a reverse vsauce

Literally who?

more like ReviewClickbaitUSA

>he's the most annoying tech youtube channel out there
If this were true, you wouldn't know who he is. The MOST annoying tech youtube channel out there is someone who almost no one has ever heard of because he's so extremely annoying that literally no one (not just "not you") bothers watching more than one second of any of his videos. I'm sure you actually mean he's the most annoying NOTEWORTHY tech youtube channel out there.

Not that I even know who this man is, mind you.

SKIBEDABAP ''MBABADAP *explosion.wav*

Uncle Phil?

>Watching "Tech Tubers"

What are you, 12?

He doesn't even review tech, just talks about video games like some dumb manchild.

Hes not even a tech youtuber his name is a lie

ive been watching him since 2009 and i love his content he seems pretty legit

Attached: 1492687610345.jpg (640x640, 61K)

He reviews pickles online. He's also american.

fugg off Rich