I need a new gaymen mouse my work mouse is not cutting it

I need a new gaymen mouse my work mouse is not cutting it.

which gaymen mouse will rank S-tier in the year 201x

Attached: xtd.jpg (900x1200, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QI7-LY9Ul_DsVE4ZOqBQxqqqqrdJ04Ite8IY3AQMds/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true&widget=true&headers=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ec2a.png (1260x840, 360K)

Steelseries rival 100 or the 110
Lowest input lag (fuck your 1000hz) of all mice I have tried

Logitech mx master 2s is one of the worst logi mice Ive used in awhile as a a gaymen mouse. Settings don't even show DPI, mouse4/5 buttons are dogshit. This is my work mouse btw.

Attached: mxmaster2s.jpg (1571x1080, 310K)

Buy Mad Catz R.A.T. 8.
/thread

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QI7-LY9Ul_DsVE4ZOqBQxqqqqrdJ04Ite8IY3AQMds/pubhtml?gid=0&single=true&widget=true&headers=false

Personally I will recommend Logitech G403 and it's even affordable, it's probably the best wired mouse that money can buy. If you play FPS solely and prefer stiffer clicks, maybe look into Zowie mice. DeathAdder is decent but it's 4ms slower than the G403 but my real reason for not recommending it is because I hate Razer Sypanse spyware.

I used a Steelseries Sensei for a bit, but the microtrigger on the left click went like 1 year out.

I like the Steelseries though, the whole driverless thing w/ hardware settings is nice. No bullshit software.

Attached: gpro.jpg (980x620, 75K)

R.A.T. is such a meme mouse. I actually fell for it and bought a nice one, fucking static shock cooked it like 2 weeks later by touching one of those metal adjustment screws. Shoulda known better, atleast when they were still Cyborg I had an excuse not to be buying Madcatz.

Attached: rat7.jpg (422x491, 75K)

>negative latency
wut

Attached: bullterrier.jpg (645x380, 34K)

Roccat is God tier

My R.A.T. 8 still working fine after a year of everyday using.
You just buy bad exemplar.

There is literally no debate about this. The Logitech G903 is hands down the best mouse money can buy.

They are using the SteelSeries Ikari as a baseline since it's somewhat impossible to directly measure mouse click latency because of various factors, but you can compare mice relative to each other. Sorry if I worded it badly.

Anyway Sweclockers is another source that tests latency as well.

Attached: diagram-12510.jpg (600x418, 100K)

>G403 and it's even affordable, it's probably the best wired mouse that money can buy
But pretty beefy. Handlets beware

debating just getting another Roccat desu, my current mouse that is dying is a Kone XTD. Left click is starting to double click on a single click. Only thing that needs improvement was the mouse wheel and DPI buttons

Attached: amimo.jpg (620x320, 30K)

I dunno, I'd consider it medium sized, I forgot to mention it has a thick braided cable and it needs a bungee.

How is the physical size? I'm using an MX Revolution and I'd like to get another wireless mouse for a different computer, but I've got huge hands, and most mice out there are too small. I couldn't use anything smaller.

Size is big bordering on being too big for a laptop mouse, the form factor is kino. Feels good in the hand, especially with the thumb rest.

I'm actually looking at the G403 now. I like the simple design with the big ass mouse4/5 buttons. How is the mouse wheel? Do they use the infinite scroll jogwheel type from other Logi mice?

Attached: gaymenmouse.jpg (678x452, 67K)

for me it's the logitech g305

No infinite scrolling

G903 for wireless
G502 for wired

Attached: wingman.jpg (248x250, 8K)

check out RocketJumpNinja's reviews on youtube. he gives detailed measurements of all the mice he reviews

g305 is pretty good too

My roccat military edition is pretty shit. Just started to double click.

Finalmouse, oh wait, they're all sold out. Too bad.

>Work mouse
>Work
"Work"

How long did it last? I've had 4 brands of mice. Every one started to double click after 3 years except roccat. I'm 3.5 years right now so I'm expecting it to start soon

I love the Kone. I'd near guarantee every mouse starts to double click after a few years. I expect them to

I just bought a G603 about a week ago and it feels amazing in my hand. Haven't really tried it with any games yet but so far, so good! Little on the pricey side but for a wireless mouse with great capabilities, I can't complain. The only issue is trying to figure out which DPI settings are best but I guess that will come with a little tinkering here and there..

>How long did it last?
Not even a year. I could give you the exact clicks if I was by my PC, but I'm not.
Other irks that I had before it shitted itself was that the shape was uncomfortable for prolonged use, and left my hand cramping.
Personally wouldn't have recommended it to anyone before it started to double click (which is repairable, but I'd rather just get something else).
It wasn't all bad though. It felt real nice when brand new, the cable was nice, and came with a few neat extras like a decent mouse pad, and some wacky dog tags. Looking back it I still consider it a good buy for $30.

I have a 110. Its shape is not for everyone but i like it. 90 grams, great sensor, simple appearance. It runs at 1000hz too. How are you measuring the input lag? I haven't noticed lag in any of my gaming mice.

The one bad thing about 110 is it won't save your settings in onboard memory. You need to start steelseries engine to use macros or custom bindings. My old rival 300 has memory and I used to never open that program.

button latency is good to know but what about sensor latency?

OP here, considering buying a Roccat Kone AIMO, convince me not too

Attached: aimo.jpg (1100x618, 306K)

Had mine replaced in warranty and hasn't double clicked since

Unironically Logitech makes the best gaming mice now. Just make sure it has the Hero sensor

Shit maybe I'll try roccat's warranty. My mouse isn't that old, and I bought it new.

mionix naos, i find it very comfortable

This is the most acceptable gaming work mouse

Attached: IMG_20190103_184037.jpg (2448x3264, 1.91M)

>instinctively closed my eyes while looking at this picture to avoid laser burn

Hmm yeh most of mine are around $70 so I guess 3 years is decent. And 1 year is decent for $30. Why wouldn't you recommend it, because there's better for $30?
That's good to know. I'll try that when mine dies

>Why wouldn't you recommend it,
Well I wouldn't recommend it unless the person was in love with the shape, and knows that it would cramp their hands.
>because there's better for $30?
IMO yes. I think the Zalman m600r, and what it was based on is better even though it's a lot more spartan.

No need to buy an overpriced gayming mouse when you can buy a normal mouse with just the same functionality.

Attached: m500.png (883x686, 331K)

zowie ec1-a

any color is fine

black is smooth plastic and lighter weight
the white edition has more robust and slippery plastic but heavy

Attached: perfection.png (1260x840, 175K)

Garbage

why

Reminder that wired mice are deprecated now that wireless mice are on par with regards to latency and that there's no excuse for getting a wired one in 2019.

If you for some autistic reason still insist on getting a wired mouse then I suggest you find the nearest fire and throw yourself into it promptly, knowing the pain you'll suffer won't be half of what pain you actually deserve.

>Reminder that wired mice are deprecated now that wireless mice are on par with regards to latency
Sauce

If you're down for something that's a bit more on the expensive side and you're good with lighter mice, the G305 lightspeed is fuckin top tier. Lightweight, zero latency, tracking is top notch. Originally bought it for my laptop to have a good travel mouse that I could occasionally play Osu with, ended up replacing my G502 as my gaming mouse. Only real downside is Logitech's software is shit.

Attached: 6214344cv12d.jpg (4320x2814, 552K)

new logitech g pro wireless memes claim to be on par with wired, but $150 pricetag

Attached: machinelearning.jpg (600x450, 30K)

Too few buttons. Buy a Tyon.

pic related

Attached: fidget.jpg (1402x1500, 113K)

why does logitech design all their g series mice to look like they came out of a halo game?

Attached: transformer.jpg (1500x1289, 109K)

waiting for more mice (and keyboards) to use the mousepad charging feature. imagine desks equipped with that

It's a mediocre mouse desu

scrollwheel is a piece of shit

seems unnecessary

>unnecessary
so is having more than 48 colors on a computer monitor

>Roccat
>Not even a year
German engineering strikes again.

>not waiting for the best mouse mx518 legendary to release in the west

or you can order it from china JD.com for 35 bucks