It’s more powerful than most computers

> It’s more powerful than most computers.
> It’s versatile. It’s a scanner, camera, editing suite, notepad, cinema, music studio, book, and a computer.
> It goes anywhere thanks to LTE.
> It’s as easy as this (with a focus on gestures).
> It’s even better with Apple Pencil.

youtube.com/watch?v=tUQK7DMys54

Attached: 093E1D7C-E81C-4538-A0EC-3E9B031036A1.png (468x468, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPad-Pro-12-9-2018-LTE-256-GB-Tablet-Review.357701.0.html
displayspecifications.com/en/model/973a1165
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/monitor/benq/ew3270u/ew3270u-response-time-large.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 20190103_095842.gif (500x491, 370K)

Can I run Finder? Final Cut? Xcode? Illustrator?

What's a computer?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1462x894, 101K)

I don't get why Jow Forums hates the iPad Pro. It's a really flexible device.

beacuse just being able to open word and use safari isnt enough to replace a computer user.

I want one of these so bad

It looks like it gets stolen by black guys

>Powerful than most computers

But it has nogaems

it's like $1K for something that runs iOS

???

Attached: whatsacompoota.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

I'd care if it ran an actual OS. As it stands, its existence is pointless because a Surface Pro does everything it tries to do.

I got your joke. Good job.

Attached: 1541918758469.jpg (3943x2230, 503K)

Top kek

great hardware, shit OS. macOS for ARM when?
kek

weak

SATANIA BTFO

Attached: .png (720x475, 166K)

For real though how can people physically put up with such insanely high screen response times without puking? I don't even play bibeo gaems.

notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPad-Pro-12-9-2018-LTE-256-GB-Tablet-Review.357701.0.html

Attached: ipad_pro_2018.png (750x496, 86K)

>It’s more powerful than most computers.
yes in the same an asic miner is more powerful than a high end pc

wtf

cringe and bluepilled

It has a lower response time than your monitor you retard.

It does not.

Post your exact monitor model.

GDM-FW900

So you're larping now?

larping zoomer confirmed

Just admit defeat, faggot.

Holy shit and this is supposed to be for "professionals"? lmao

Attached: bfb.jpg (500x544, 100K)

>being this buttmad that your monitor is worse than an iPad that you have to larp

>larping
Explain.

CRTs have sub-1ms response time you fucking mong

But you don't have one. Hence the larping.

Guess what, this $2000 Dell Ultrasharp is also for "professionals".

Attached: 1546579790.png (1057x705, 227K)

My monitor isn't slower though. I gave you the model number, so you should know this. Now bow down homo, and admit that you are wrong.

>No mouse support

Attached: itt.png (1920x1200, 654K)

Salute!
Great joke 8/10

Your monitor isn't a GDM-FW900. Now boy down homo, and admit that you are wrong.

Difference is the Dell is a 60hz monitor while the iPad pro is explicitly marketed as a 120hz display

>But you don't have one. Hence the larping.
No, but you don't want me to have one, because it proves you wrong. Anyways let's say that I don't have one. It doesn't change the fact that crt monitors still exist. Thus rendering your diarrhea of a post wrong.

No, my post was about it being better than your monitor. Since you don't have one, I am correct.

My monitor is an intergraph Trinitron. Now admit defeat before the gods you piece of shit.

An 80% transition time of around 5ms is perfectly fine for a 120hz display.

google the fucking monitor. the monitor mentioned is basically a super high end widescreen CRT monitor. how many CRT monitors do you think were widescreen? If you think it was a lot then you're an uninformed zoomer. so fucking google it.

No it's not. Imagine being so upset about Apple that you have to lie about having a certain monitor on the internet.

Not same user also is that "professional" non-benq monitor even a true native 10-bit display without FCR dithering?

displayspecifications.com/en/model/973a1165

This actual professional monitor only has an average response time of 9ms (rise + fall).

Attached: 1457944903510.jpg (130x150, 17K)

You're so shaken that you forgot what your own post was about.
>It has a lower response than your monitor
>It does not
And you were wrong. At least hone up to it, faggot.

>trusting bullshit from the manufacturer
It has a 35ms response time from 0-100.
i.rtings.com/images/reviews/monitor/benq/ew3270u/ew3270u-response-time-large.jpg

you a giant nigger faggot.
you're right his post was diarrhea. also, thanks for spelling diarrhea correctly, even if it was autocorrect.
kek
you're right, but, ffs......why care about less than 1 ms? avg human reaction time is around 40 ms. so even 20 ms vs 30 ms is difficult to tell apart, on average.

It does have a lower response time than your monitor, because you do not have a CRT monitor. You are wrong.

The average is still around 9ms which is about 20% of the response time of the iPad ((((((((pro))))))))))

No it's not. The average is 14ms for one transition, which is higher than the 23ms for 2 transitions in the results from the iPad from notebookcheck.

They're not that uncommon. I used to use one, 1920*1200@96Hz. Never put the thing back together.

I could only see the concern over input lag as misplaced. Phosphor decay is significantly slower. Other latencies and persistence will get in the way before.

>I used to use one
So not anymore. You must have had some other reason to use an LCD instead.

>how many CRT monitors do you think were widescreen?
Models, or units sold?
I know of 2 widescreen computer monitors that was rebranded 2/3 times at around 1996, and then there's the gdm-fw-900 which was rebranded by at least 5 companies.
For 16:9 CRT televisions I don't know the exact number either, but they existed since the Japanese decided that it was better during about the same time they came out with MUSE compression. Maybe 1993-ish. Also I couldn't give you the numbers sold worldwide between 1990's to late 2000's, but I know widescreen crt televisions are not that "uncommon".

It's not lower than my crt monitors though. The fact that it hurts you this much is in fact entertaining.

Interesting if true because that means that the actual response time of the iPad pro is actually higher than that claimed by notebookcheck.

No it's not. Just admit that your "professional" monitor is BTFO by a toy from Apple.

>my crt monitors though
You keep on talking like you own crt monitors when you don't.

Hey kid. There's more than one person in this thread, and you responded to the wrong one dipshit.
Ha you're so fucking stupid.

>because that means that the actual response time of the iPad pro is actually higher than that claimed by notebookcheck.
No, you're fucking stupid.

But I do. I didn't think that CRTs are this rare on but I do in fact own them, and so do a lot of other people here.

>23ms for 2 transitions
wut

What exactly are you talking about?

Not faster than my crt monitors, so you're wrong, dumb, and gay.

>my crt monitors
You keep on doing this.

holykek

This kid must be underaged to go this far into pretending that CRTs are so rare.

You mean this kid must be underaged to go so far into pretending he has a CRT.

Go back to Jow Forumstranny little faggot, because you'll just keep on getting bent over and fucked whe you're in here.

"No"

>"No"
You have no say in this.

But I'm still here. You can see my posts from your LCD (not CRT) display that has higher response times than a toy from Apple.

>It runs iOS
Cannot and will not be a proper computer as long as that restricted shit "operating system" is gone

Better than your computer.

until I can run TempleOS on it it isn't worth my money

Applefag has to stretch this far. Enjoy your aidsbox user while apple is still around.

I'm not the one who needs to lie on an anonymous imageboard about what technology I own.

You can't afford it you mean. Imagine not being able to afford a toy apple.

You probably don't have an apple product brown man, and your fear of the crt is hilarious.

>muh crt is better than an iPad Pro
*gets eye cancer*

not gonna fork out $1000 something that comes bent out of the box.

I never claimed I did.

>hahahah I just spent $3,000 on something with specs from 2005. Look at how diverse and edgy I am!

>Doesn't even own an apple.
Heh. How much do you get paid to post brown man?
>Coping

300k USD per year

>300k USD per year
Lying on the internet.

Nope. This is my post tax savings for 2018.

Attached: 1546227021.png (1781x1043, 114K)

based

>using your ipad to sign a contract when your surname is Patel
checks out

>but mom, I need an ipad "PRO"

Attached: 1543818396712.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

>cutting away her feet
fucking useless

I hate it because it's overpriced garbage.

Uh yeah, it sure would be unthinkable that someone would own technology that can be bought for 5$ on a thrift store.

they couldn't have chose an uglier girl to cast for this

look at that pig nose. disgusting.

>It's a really flexible device
Excellent user, gold star

Attached: giggly miyamoto.jpg (121x125, 2K)