Linus Dick Tips

How is this killing the notch? In essence it is a bigger notch.

Why are PC nerds like Linus so passive aggressive towards Apple? Normal well-adjusted people prefer iPhones, not far eastern junk with no customer support which can't be updated after 12 months.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1493x1157, 97K)

B8

Apple should die completely after releasing the display tumor known as the notch. Their stock is plummeting at least, maybe it will happen soon enough. Also I don't know anyone that isn't either a woman or a gay person who uses an iphone. They are too gimped for real usage. See you in the next shill thread mr. loo.

>Why are PC nerds like Linus so passive aggressive towards Apple? Normal well-adjusted people prefer iPhones
because pc nerd like linus are not normal well-adjusted people, they're borderline sociopaths out of reality

>well-adjusted
nice euphemism for sheep

Because real computer scientists use Apple. This causes discord in Linus' heart because he knows he'll never be a real computer scientist.

When he said it cost $600, I was thought, 'really that cheap for a phone?'

Then I realized, that shit is absolutely fucked. It's a chink phone, and guess what? American and south korean phones didn't cost that much 5 years ago. This shit is out of hand. I almost thought a $600 chink phone was a good deal cause apple charges $1000 for them.

This shit is out of out of hand. We need to do something as a collective.

We are literally frogs boiling in a pot. Shit or get off the pot.

But it goes away when you slide it down. Slide up, selfie camera. Slide down, display goes to top of device with no notch. Slide up, slide down. Never mind, it's probably too complex for a brainlet such as yourself to understand.

Gonna be sitting this one out with my moto x4 shitphone and waiting until the foldmeme phones are here

>you must be 18 years or older to post on this site

They could stop using such high end parts for everything. Really who needs more than 1080p on a phone.

Or you could stop buying flagships if you don't need flagship specs. Just because something higher spec and higher priced exists doesn't mean you have to buy it instead of the cheaper one.

being angry at thieves is fully justified

What has he stolen from you?

>I don't know anyone who isn't a woman or a gay person who uses an iphone

Normies favor apple products because they "just work" for the most part. Most normies use apple products. Poor people use android and windows, nerdy losers like yourself use android and linux.

Because their /v/-tier audience likes that kind of content.

>How is this killing the notch? In essence it is a bigger notch.
Because it isn't visible when the cameras aren't in use and it doesn't take up any screen area.

>We are literally frogs boiling in a pot. Shit or get off the pot.

those are two unrelated colloquialisms but I see what you mean

I don't really care about the apple vs android thing, use what you want Jow Forums

>apple is for tech illiterate
ftfy

it's not like i'll stop buying sony phones over this chinese shit, but shit like this
>it is a bigger notch
is why you are a fucking cocksucking retard

Why are you so passive aggressive towards Xiaomi?