Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zj9fUU_3Hgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By having a chin.

>a fucking benchmark
>200+ stars
What a joke

I bet they are either forks or manual clones
chinese are awful, they were forking my popular repos and not adding anything then I stopped caring

I'm white, so he will be forever envious of my physical qualites no matter how smart or successful he is.

dick size desu

buy forks and likes, just like this guy

>all these seething whities
Whew lads.

I love being Asian it's like the opposite of being black today the self checkout light came on and the girl just approved it from afar without even checking my items.

Attached: yip_yipyipyipyip.jpg (480x360, 11K)

based

>tfw be asian
>whites gets scared of being cucked by asian intellect
>whites are to asians what blacks are to white

i'm black and I've had people and do the same thing, that's just minimum wage worker apathy not an anti racial discrimination quirk about being asian

>C++ benchmark in html
>JSON tutorial in C
Aside from this I've done a lot more than this guy but the projects are much larger and disorganised. Also my dick is probably 5 times the size.

>be black
>get into your field
>have more protection than you
>be special snowflake and get minority pass because I'm typically the only nig on the team
>mfw you don't count

Attached: D61172F9-587C-4CDD-8638-B0A0E254B8A9.jpg (424x439, 14K)

svpng is so dumb I don't understand how it got so many likes
It feels like he is part of osme circlejerk community

>gook countries are so shit they have to flee from them to countries built by whites

pretend to be a tranny

Fucking yips

The difference between asians and whites is nowhere near the difference between whites and blacks. Average IQ of asians is only like 5 points higher... whites have like a 15 lead on nignogs.

Also, most tech on this planet is made by white people, not asians. Asians have basically been copying everything white people do for the past 100 years. In tech they're typically very good and taking orders to the specifications made by brilliant white engineers but are nowhere creative enough to come up with anything important on their own.

Very few exceptions.

Stop pretending. All slants have total inferiority complexes.

Also, gooks are all corrupt and nepotistic as shit and are typically at the root of white collar crime in the US and Australia. They're just a smart but weak type of nigger where as blacks are strong and stupid type of nigger.

>Average IQ of asians is only like 5 points higher.
not really asians have less IQ than white but they study more

Jews have higher IQ than whites for that matter.

jews are pretty much white. they have too much european genetics to not be considered white.

That's his wife.

>jews are white
Not very good at joke at you?

Attached: d.jpg (600x500, 56K)

>study path for game programmer
I doubt it's for native English speakers.
>json benchmark
>itoa benchmark
Not even with accompanying functions? I would imagine it's a good rookie problem to optimize itoa.

But those are a lot of stars and a nice picture so I'm sure he gets the big bucks.

I'm white and they do that for me all the time.

WHITIES BTFO

bell curve distribution shits on your opinions.

Is there a market for selling stars and forks on shithub? Also 2.2k stars for a JSON tutorial for C? I call bullshit.

>posts image of Jew who redefined Norwegians as non-white (but not their neighbors LOL) because of political disagreement.
>he's not even a scientist
You should probably reevaluate your sources.

be crossdresser and write in ruby

>most tech on this planet is made by white people
In the 60s and 70s during cold war era. Walk into an R&D center. It's literally just pajeets, changs, and a guy named Jewkovsky. The only whites still working on tech are old white dudes, often of a east european persuasion.

>be asian
>made the mistake of telling my wh*te coworkers how much money I have
>somehow whites have been here for generations but still have shit credit and live paycheck to paycheck
>I can feel the resentment growing daily after the initial honeymoon even though I'm super nice to them and want no trabble
>realize wh*tes are the true niggers and they stop liking you once they realize they're not above you
>this only applies to white guys only the girls want my big dragon even more

I've already won

Attached: the average arch user.png (1073x346, 74K)

hitler also thought slavs were subhuman because of political shit in the past.

id rather live in any of the slavic countries right now than Germany or Scandinavia. slav countries are significantly less faggy and niggerly.

you obviously have never been outside of your parents basement if you believe this. pajeets and changs are contributing more now, sure, but whitey is still running the show. i'm not jealous of the pajeets and changes, they're doing a great job, but just because they aren't worthless rice farmers anymore it is silly for them to think they're the top dogs now.

Wow. People are really jelly. Is it an American inadequacy thing?

how do you even find shit to answer on stackoverflow
it feels like everything has been asked already unless it's 100% related to a particular API or library

Leafy stop it

>>big dragon

user my sides stop

Why are we competing

same

youtube.com/watch?v=zj9fUU_3Hgs

all asian countries have median incomes that are nigger tier, even japan and taiwan

By not giving out my code for free like a subhuman when i can monetize it.

You must be braindead if you expect anything else from any racebait thread.

Maybe he can program his extra chromosome away

Attached: DownSyndrome.jpg (230x230, 28K)

its funny how many of them know

is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Attached: firefox_2019-01-04_12-28-16.jpg (793x618, 85K)

They can't, why do you think they still post here

most of these repos are simply bullshit, there are also repos only with tutorial links and """awesome-X" repos with tens of thousands of stars, total bullshit

I have written a game-engine, including rendering, animation and also game-physics by myself.
I think I'm doing alright.

Being Asian is worse because you don't benifit from affirmative action.

Attached: 7x1cvC7.png (1168x339, 23K)

Outside of Jow Forums and in the real world Jews are considered white.

Am I not understanding the chart right.
Why is the acceptance rates not virtually 100% across the board on the right?

Actually in the real world, Jews are not considered white. Only honorary whites even now.

>Outside of Jow Forums and in the real world Jews are considered white.
Depends, ethiopian jews aren't considered white (and, they aren't even considered jews either by the Israeli right-wing). Berber jews are rarely considered white.

COPE

jews

outside of the anglosphere people are generally less concerned with "white", because they tend to have at least some ethnical and cultural connection which is more meaningful than skin tone

I'm not American but that's the norm across the board. There's only random checks.
I'm sure they profile unsavory types but I imagine that's just for youths.
It costs a lot to have someone check items like that.

I'm not unemployed for me to develop useless shit

Attached: 1539503567793.gif (488x302, 1.67M)

>affirmative action because don't want to be racist
>be racist for recognising niggers and spics are fundamentally retarded
Wew burgers

Attached: 1513009870-20171211after.png (360x360, 28K)

Compete with what? Benchmarks?
What am I looking at anyway and who is this guy?

Generating pngs and lighting is not really a hard thing to do, it's literally just one evening of reading Wikipedia and writing 100 lines of code.

desu

>I'm black, so he(white man) will be forever envious of my physical qualites no matter how smart or successful he is.

10/10 cope

Based yip poster

If this shit didn't exist, us unis would be filled with only chinks. Chinks are thought to be docile and harmless by everyone and as a result, don't get much flak from most people. Stop playing the victim you fucking autist.
>b-b-but saying that I'm genetically predisposed to being a nerd and loving maths is literally the same as saying that I'm genetically predisposed to criminal activities

yet you will always be a nigger, nigger