What's the best thermal paste on the market Jow Forumsrannies

what's the best thermal paste on the market Jow Forumsrannies

Attached: nintoddler 00.jpg (1188x890, 163K)

Attached: 1545255877926.gif (465x871, 45K)

>chocolate
Lmao

amazing. I guess we're done here folks

Attached: nintoddler 01.jpg (1188x890, 172K)

Liquid metal but it's the most dangerous to apply as it is electrically conductive and any fuck up can kill your CPU and/or motherboard. Just stick to AS5 and burn it in, it's only going to make your cpu like 2-3C hotter so they're practically the same. This is all assuming AMD processors else you also have to delid your intel trash and heavily lap the IHS as well.

I still use arctic silver, and as ceramique out of habit.

Condensed milk

if you are using intel its almost meaningless what you choose if you don't know how to delid.
arctic silver 5 is very cheap and very effective

Your own cum.
...for sure.

Attached: wu.jpg (741x1080, 122K)

IC Graphite Thermal Pad

Fuck thermal paste, unless you're going for record breaking overclocks. You can use IC Graphite Thermal Pad to OC your 9900K to 5.2 Ghz.

make fine silver dust, mix it c4 putty

thermal grizzly kryonaut

No you can't, not unless you have a really beefy refrigerant water chiller and a fucking car sized radiator.

How can I most efficiently extract my own cum?

You're not supposed to run your CPU with only thermal paste or thermal pads. You need an aftermarket cooler.

This is basic information. Or are you claiming IC Graphite Thermal Pads are total garbage?

Attached: mayo paste.gif (332x332, 2.65M)

I'm saying the i9-9900K can't OC for shit. At 5Ghz its already close to pulling 300 fucking watts. Most motherboard VRMs will violently detonate at that kind of load.

You not only have to get an aftermarket cooler but it's been recommended over and over again to at minimum get a refrigerant water chiller if you plan to go past 5 GHz. At 5 GHz most tripple fan AIOs are already sweating bullets and can barely keep temps below 90C.

What does that have to do with anons claim of thermal pads being good enough?

That's only when you're doing stress tests. With any general purpose games or programs, it will be fine.

Even a fucking graphite thermal pad and an aftermarket cooler won't be enough to overclock that piece of shit.

That's sad that people are spending all this money and not getting full performance out of it because intel can't be bothered to release something actually decent.

>Even a fucking graphite thermal pad and an aftermarket cooler won't be enough to overclock that piece of shit.
Plenty of people have over clocked their i7-9900k without phase change. I think you're just too gullible, and confuse reality with memes.

Umm Prime95 stress test isn't "full performance". Full performance is whatever you need your CPU to work. Whether it is gaming or some workload, 9900K @ 5.2 will do just fine without needing 1000w chiller.

For real though I feel pretty sorry for anyone who actually bought this processor. Can't even handle a simple blender load without turning the coolant into steam (that's bad, right?).

Attached: PCxRwPu.jpg (1327x1222, 331K)

Who did the "testing"?
Hardware unboxed? GN, and many others have gotten their 9900k overclocks to 80 degrees stressed without phase change chillers (granted GN lapped, and delidded theirs for 5.4ghz).

>granted GN lapped, and delidded theirs
lolwut I thought intel finally used solder?

The one that came with my cooler

>lolwut I thought intel finally used solder?
Just makes it harder to delid.

>mfw i bought Arctic Cooling MX-4 instead of using mayo
Well i sure look like a fucking retard now

Attached: 1536092700998.jpg (533x320, 33K)

mx-4 is dirt cheap on ebay(Like $4 for 2g) and seems to be top-tier.

I switched all my stuff to it a few months ago when i did a rebuild on my 2 desktops and 2 laptops... Didnt notice any difference whatsoever(over the Arctic silver Ceramic[old tube from like 2003]) but i'm not overclocking or even running K series chips(i5 4570 and i7 4790) so who knows. I just bought it cause it was cheap and obviously using 15+ year old paste is stupid.

>mayonaisse
gets me everytime