Hope on random IRC channel

>hope on random IRC channel
>start getting bullied relentlessly
I'm glad IRC is dying honestly. Discord is a lot less toxic.

Attached: 1515670688456.png (960x960, 682K)

it is that only active people on an irc channel are lifeless assholes and the rest is just bouncers
It is shit but discord is even shitter

What channel? All I see now are bot requests, and kind of hoping that there's some with people still talking to each other.

When will Jim Norton finally come out of the closet?

Attached: 1546027181511.jpg (720x720, 209K)

Why is Jimmie sad? Now I'm sad too

Tranny cucked him

He's not gay. He just likes chicks with large penises

That is what he deserves.

>>Discord is a lot less toxic.
Botnet shill
Sup Sundar?

It depends on which channel you go to. If you come in a specific channel I'm in and I don't like you I will start trying to dox you. If you go in one of the other channels I'll begrudgingly leave you alone until you really get on my nerves. Not every channel is a warzone. You should get a feel for how the ops move before you start pissing people off.

>I will start trying to dox you.
How, when all you have to go off is a username

you're like a little baby

>irc
>dying
>implying that irc was ever popular and crowded to begin with
Boy are you dense, user.

idk IRC exploits, how would you dox someone on Rizon

what channels do you frequent?

Newfag here. Free IRC bouncer i can use with Rizon?

Discord is just gamer zoomers. IRC is losers who never grew up

Half the people that are on EFNet already have their dox on google. Usually if you're a shithead and nobody likes you that's an easy way to end up in the pastebin hall of fame. Sometimes the combo of username, hostname, etc can be leveraged to find personal info. Sometimes it's shit they said that I autistically remembered and used to ID them. For example these two guys I really really hated knew each other IRL and talked about how they went to some event and met Felicia Day. I was searching for pics from the event on Twitter and found both of them. It was obviously them because they were tweeting back and forth to each other. The next time the fag showed up I dropped his IRL name and he shut right up.

Wow, then what do you use douchebag

so you can only dox normies

inb4 the faggot uses Facebook Messenger

Yoghurt and string

Do you dox people on Rizon

I recycle random runescape usernames from this one video i found. I guess that's kinda secure but idk

Not necessarily, people do slip up. One guy was using his seedbox as a bouncer for IRC. He had it linked to a domain with his real name on it. It wasn't in the reverse DNS or anything but you could see it if you looked at his self generated SSL cert for HTTPS.

Interesting. What did he do to piss you off so much. You seem to get autisticly triggered easily...

He's an annoying little cockroach. Constantly trying to troll but always outnumbered and outwitted. I banned him from one of the channels I'm oped in for breaking a rule (normally I let even the people I hate stay) and he joined all my other channels begging to be unbanned.

Ah, those Turks can sure be annoying. I understand.

nobody uses Rizon anymore my dude, stop worrying about getting doxxed by some internet tough guy

unban me please

Holy shit dude you such a badass hacker

I would be able and likely to perform a dox like this

It really. People always go hurr durr freedom, but have never met an ircop.

that reminded me shitty freenode ops

And we're glad you're not on IRC, fucking faggot

Jim Norton is a disgusting tranny-sucking faggot

omg so true

>Not having a tough skin
>Being a pussy in the face of pixels on your screen
>Being so retarded that you use Jow Forums as your teenage angst blog

Attached: mfw.jpg (195x298, 35K)

Lol whatever, boomer

>Butthurt comeback
>As he sobs in his pillow over the way pixels appeared on his screen
There's a lot to say about turning off your computer & going outside.

Boomer seethe. Take your meds gramps. Also i think you made a stinker in your diaper, ill alert your handler.

lmao nice insults you fucking faggot no wonder you got bullied out of irc

You mean his wife, you incel?

Ugh just leave me alone

>Calls people "seethe"
>Without knowing what "seethe" even means
>Has to look it up on Google
See that? The mating call of the z-lined IRC user.

I don't know why, but I have a feeling this whole thread should have been posted on I mean all I see from user is angst over being an underage outcast in a world not ready for his autism

Maybe stop being such a faggot? Just a suggestion.

Just let this thread die

>hop on random irc channel
>be acknowledged within 2 weeks of saying something
things that never happened

iirc Rizon provides their own

>Posts OP
>Gets picked on for being too much of a pussy
>Wants his own post to die
Who's the retard for posting to begin with?

Do you think he's being serious?
>Who's the retard
You are.

ITT Bitching. There was no other purpose here.

Sounds like you're butthurt, bro. Butthurt by the fact that this post appears on your screen, in the way that pixels always do. So why not turn off your computer, go outside & get yourself a gf?

have you tried ignoring people

Yep. I'm ignoring the guy ITT right now

Obviously not. If he did, he wouldn't want his own thread to be nuked after he retardedly posted it.

You can't ignore the truth of the matter, kiddo. You're retarded for getting upset over how pixels appear on your screen & you're retarded for bitching about it here, of all place. Maybe you should to to /lgbt/ for advice on taking hormone replacement & where to set up a safe place.

Attached: 1445907853607.jpg (500x375, 33K)

It's funny to see IRC being called too toxic on Jow Forums of all places. Sounds like someone keeps getting lost on the way to reddit.

are you new on the internet

what the fuck is this autistic thread

It's a different kind of toxic
It's not anonymous

This is why we have rules against underage users on Jow Forums.

what?

Why do people keep bumping my thread

Because that's how conversation works

Well do it in another thread, this one is ruined

OP maybe you're just an ass. In my experience IRC tends to be much more friendly than any other channel of communication I face.

Because nu-g doesn't sage anymore.

>Hurr this thread's ruined
>You all ruined my angsty teenage blogpost
That's why underage people like you shouldn't be on Jow Forums.

Oh its you..

I'm not the only one who thinks you're an underage retard, OP...

Attached: maturity.jpg (500x599, 90K)

>boomer meme
Yep it's you all right

You do realize there are thousands of different channels, all with different rules and communities... right? Same with Discord? How fucking dumb are you? Go to bed kid.

s/channels/servers/

trick question. he doesn't have friends or people to talk to

You seem overly upset over the fact that your computer screen's displaying pixels out of your control. I suggest that you turn off your computer & go back to your mommy's bedroom, to talk to her about how you feel you're right & the rest of the world is wrong.

I mean you're only 12.

>muh pixels
Reductionist fool.

Seriously, kill yourself. Nobody will miss you.

Poor OP... His blood boiling with anger over how his IRC window doesn't display pixels in an arrangement that's pleasing to his eye. It's like he's an incel planning a school shooting, or something.

Maybe it's a good thing you'd get doxxed on IRC; at least law enforcement can keep tabs on your psychotic behavior.

god this is a shitty thread lmao

Im not OP

Yet you seem highly offended over the arrangement of pixels you referenced as

>Yet you seem highly offended
Autism

It's nice to see you admit to your own mental handicap.

Attached: 1494959297869.jpg (497x640, 110K)

>I will dox people that make me cry like the mentally ill bitch I am
And? Would you show up at there house and caress them gently?

Don't piss him off or he will dox you. Be very careful.

Is it really that hard to understand that if you come on IRC talking shit people are going to dig up whatever shit they can on you? I've never had someone pull my dox. I don't start shit with anyone I suspect would be smart enough to do it.

>use IRC regularly
>very active channel, at least 2-3 people to talk to any time of day
>one dumb cunt among us
>contrarian to the point of absurdity, makes even the worst Jow Forumstard look non-autistic
>ignore his posts
>eventually he leaves
IRC just werks

Attached: 1546372522736.gif (300x385, 3.92M)

You're actively making like worse and more difficult for people. Why would you do that. Oh wait, you're a faggot subhuman, that's why.

*life worse

Ok, losers are everywhere but would you show up at their house and caress them gently?

>t. got doxed
hope you learned your lesson

...and they're not? At least I'm giving them some valuable lessons about opsec. If you come in talking shit I think it's perfectly valid to point out if you're 40 years old and still live with your dad. If you want to talk about how bad and tough you are you shouldn't be surprised if someone checks if that's actually legit.

>being a passive aggressive faggot
>anime avatar
checks out

What if you know they like it rough?

This. I agree with him because if you're going to be a retard, you might as well wear the title proudly in public.

>choose not to engage with someone who makes the conscious decision to make the chat less enjoyable for everyone else
>wow what a passive-aggressive fag

Faggot

Attached: DYJBePqU8AAb0BG.jpg large.jpg (840x760, 85K)

What they like isn't a concern.

Another perspective: there's this guy I really don't like. I think he's an asshole. His dox are on google. Using the info from that I found his business, his personal facebook, phone numbers, etc... What makes him different from the others I've talked about is that his business seems successful. He has a nice house, a wife, and kids. So rather than make fun of him on IRC or use it to harass him I just left him alone. What would be the point of fucking with that guy? Almost everyone else I've ever dealt with is a wannabe internet tough guy who turns out to be a gigantic fucking loser. If it doesn't seem like you have something to be insecure about why would anyone be able to bother you? I learned that lesson way too late in life...