Somehow I got into a Pajeet school's mailing list lol I randomly get these funny Indian-style emails

Somehow I got into a Pajeet school's mailing list lol I randomly get these funny Indian-style emails.

Attached: 2019-01-03-190832_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 280K)

>can't scrot without blot

um my system is lean and mean user

Hi jordan

>not using import

It takes longer to use than scrot does, and scrot has a way cooler name

evidence to back up my claim, btw

Attached: 2019-01-03-192343_431x196_scrot.png (431x196, 63K)

I didn't mean bloat when I said blot. I meant the fucking run script dialog in the middle of your screen. Just assign a key binding or whatever. Disgraceful.

maybe later this is a very new OS install I haven't even started ricing it much yet but ye I will probably bind scrot to PrtSc key (yes that's how it's labelled on my PC)

Oh no NO, not another fucking tripfaggot.

Cool your jets man, if you don't like it you can filter my posts or simply check the "force anonymous" button in the 4channel settings.

Stop using a trip if it’s not necessary for your thread you stupid fucking reddit-nigger

Imagine getting upset over something as simple as someone filling out the name field on a posting form, haha

import png:- > /tmp/selection.png && xclip -selection clipboard -t image/png -i /tmp/selection.png && notify-send -u normal -i /tmp/selection.png "xclip" "Screenshot copied to clipboard"

>scrot -d 1

yeah I know of the flag, but I didn't really care if krunner stayed in this shot

Jow Forums exists as an anonymous image board, drop abusing a tool intended for making threads more clear to adopt an identity on the board.

No one cares about who you are. No one cares about the reputation you’re trying to build up. No one wants to recognize your stupid fucking trip. No one wants to jump through hoops so that they don’t have to look at your trip.

You are a meaningless nobody and you have no reason to be using a trip to identify yourself.

And you're an anonymous whiner, go back to your whining club - you'll not even begin to test my resolve.

Nobody cares tripfaggot

The posters in this thread sure seem to care.

why are you posting here and not on reddit

Can't say nigger on reddit, and there's more desktop threads here.

Fuck off snowflake

Go back and never return you fucking faggot

post your desktop, user

No one cares about you or your shitty pajeet spam please hang yourself from a roof beam.

That's rude, and people do care about me just not you guys

You're a nigger