What mouse does Jow Forums use?

What mouse does Jow Forums use?

Attached: mous.png (1000x887, 607K)

Attached: it's good.png (1004x1004, 385K)

I switch between the G403 and G900.

m618

MX master 2s, best wireless mouse

Glass touchpad.

Can Logitech please stop producing gay-looking gaymer mice?

>forward and back side buttons

horrible design

Logitech M510 wireless. Hasn't let me down so far.

Literally that one.

Apparently they stopped making pic related, so I hope mine doesn't die anytime soon. It's a great mouse.

Attached: maus.jpg (259x194, 5K)

kek, mine was double-clicking for ages and last month it finally gave up

naga2014, wide solid rubber scroll

this

ozone neon m50

Attached: 1snapshot_22.20.png (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Logitech M500 with some slight modifications.

Mouse fits my hand great and feels pretty solid but the side buttons stick out enough that my fingers were pressing them by accident which was annoying so I physically disconnected them. I don't use the extra buttons to begin with so it was more convenient than installing logitech's spyware to reconfigure them.

g102, its nice but a little too small for desktop use
I might get a g502, its perfect aside from the weight, 120g is heavy but not THAT heavy

still the best

Attached: wmo.jpg (425x371, 9K)

Once the population other than gaymers start giving them significantly more money, surely.

That one!

It's the best replacement for the G9 I've yet found, I love it but I just had to replace the middle mouse switch for the second time today, the suckers keep failing.

Attached: this is my keyboard.jpg (2400x1600, 1.31M)

MX518 legendary and mx ergo with the laptop.

t.poorfag

Been using a FK1 but recently reordered a G400S. Will the new MX518 ever come to North America?

I have your mouse. The scrollwheel is ass. Double clicks or doesn't click at all. Cleaned it but doesn't solve the problem.

I bought this after I saw Ninja using it.

Attached: 2eb80544-5a98-414d-a1da-1e770cb2f7d7_1.5fe18546110436223a5b6b3c710c2b2f.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWi (450x450, 17K)

Still use mine. Have 3 spares so I'm set for the future and no, they aren't chinese clones.

The same. I wish I could rebind that stupid DPI switch button. It's so fucking useless and it's in the perfect spot for a 5th bindable key.

bingo boingo. I used a roccat pic related but for some reason gaymer mice get a day of battery life and I couldnt fucking take it.

Attached: download (5).jpg (494x494, 16K)

G400
Serviced it a few times now, cleaned out all the crud from the mousewheel, ultrasonic cleaned everything, new pads.
Felt like a brand new mouse.
I've got a bunch of spare pads, a spare mousewheel assembly and 2 new cords - This thing should be good for years.

Logitech g500

i use this one; it's top tier

Attached: 4d714f3b-68f7-4a27-8787-8eb634b9dc09_1.27ba081a43bc0725726ee9ebd147f557.jpg (450x450, 14K)

you can reprogram the buttons on MX gaymen mice to literally do anything though, and once programmed you don't need the Logitech software

G502

What, you can't rebind it on G402? I can rebind it just fine on my 502.

>repairing logitech shit
They more or less approve every RMA you request, even if you have no idea when you bought it.
Heck, for the past two G502 I had (shitty sleeved cables kinking, fixed in the G502 HERO) they just sent me a new one, didnt even have to send the old one back.

>16000DPI
literally why

only in USA.
Everywhere else they're giant cunts who won't lift a fucking finger.

That's interesting. Next time it breaks I guess I'll contact them about that.

But so far, switches are only like 30 cents and I like fixing things myself!

Attached: 2018 keyboard.jpg (2400x1600, 1023K)

Why not? More DPI = more accuracy

works great for me, i put some coins and galvanized wire inside for more weight.

Attached: 81vwm3Hd2fL._SY679_.jpg (491x679, 23K)

I live in a third world shithole and they gave me a choice between a refund (via Transferwise) or DHL'ing me a new mouse.

G102 and G903 myself

Probably depends on how large your screen is, when I went from a 27 inch 1440p monitor to a 40 inch 4K monitor I had to crank my G500 up from 3500DPI to 5700DPI to get the cursor to move from the left to right edge in ~1 inch of hand movement.

That's not how it works.

Literally no one can use more than 1600 DPI, and that amount is virtually unusable in anything.

What you want is high refresh rate/polling, very low latency and no acceleration/automation.

Attached: Kensington Expert Mouse Wireless Trackball 4.jpg (1000x1000, 217K)

I can change the DPI at any time...so are you saying 16,000 is too little?

Attached: file.png (983x730, 462K)

Then turn up your mouse speed in windows dummy.

G9X is the best mouse and the only mouse.

Attached: bestmouse.jpg (640x480, 15K)

It's like a photo. If you have a 16 Megapixel photo vs a 4 Megapixel, then shrink both of them down to 3 Megapixels, the 16 MP is going to look better.

Same with a High DPI mouse. It just does basic arithmetic to convert movement from a high DPI down to a lower DPI. And thus more accuracy.

Do you really think that changing the DPI in the settings all of sudden changes the hardware behavior of the sensor? That's like saying setting a camera to save photos at a lower resolution makes the photodetector capture less photons per square inch.

You're supposed to lower your sensitivity in your game or whatever program you're using, retard. Of course you're not going to use 16000 unchanged.

I love it. It was only $30 and I don’t think I will go back to a regular two side button gaming mouse.

Attached: B2DEEF33-3031-426A-B910-FCE1EC82EEC6.jpg (988x539, 226K)

I miss this one. It was much easier to clean than my G502.

> Not binding the side button to switch to 16000 so you can spin at 2000 rpm

That one

this and g603

Best mouse

Attached: image.jpg (750x522, 413K)

What do you think about Ducky Secret? I like that it doesn't require any stupid software and everything can be configured on the mouse itself (I use Linux).

Attached: secret_01.jpg (960x643, 104K)

The glorious one.
A4Tech OP-620D

I just checked my mouse and it's set to 3000dpi. Guess I'm no one.

The best fps-mouse
Dream Machine DM1 FPS. Steelseries Xai/Sensei shell without the side buttons on the right side. 82 grams, best shape, sensor and cable. What more could you ask for?
The king is dead.
Logitech tends to do some good stuff, I was quite hyped over the G403 but got quite disappointed the shape of it.

A friend of mine owns/owned one, he liked it. You could also buy a Zowie mouse, they are also configurable without software.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

that one.

3000dpi is good for like 8K or multi monitor, or games with 0,2-0,4 in-game sens.

I'm on a 1080p monitor though. Any lower dpi just feels awfully slow. Makes me sick.

That because you're used to your sense.
Also running that high of a sens demands much of the surface, both tracking and friction wise. But if you feel that it works and you're not aiming to go pro in the FPS scene then keep at it.

These new Logitech G mice look so fucking disgusting.
Give me something ergonomic, not this Batman's Tumbler shit.

I don't play fps anymore, but I was good when I used to, K/D never went below 2. Was really shocked when I saw a friend play with 1000dpi, thought everyone was using higher settings. I guess it's just a matter of what you're used to.

G502 non gay version

G502 only needs to be configured once on Windoes (or even a virtual machine) and then it stores everything on the mouse.

Corsair M65 "Pro". Literally the standard version with RGB and iCUE support. I turned off all the RGB in the iCUE program. Mouse is good other than that.
>Has 3 weights (like my mouse like my women, hefty and solid)
>On the fly DPI switch with colored LED to match
>"Sniper button" which just slams the DPI as low as it can go for however long you hold the button

I also own a Logitech M570 wireless trackball mouse which is comfy as fuck for browsing and video editing.

G502, it's starting to double click though which is annoying
plus the mouse wheel isn't that great, infinite scroll is awesome but it's less precise in normal mode

>Has 3 weights (like my mouse like my women, hefty and solid)
Low weight is the best weight
>On the fly DPI switch with colored LED to match
This is standard on so many mice. I can have up to 7 different DPI-settings with custom lightning for each
>"Sniper button" which just slams the DPI as low as it can go for however long you hold the button
Does anyone ever use this? I think it could be good for some precision editing/painting.
>and then it stores everything on the mouse.
Most mice have built in storage that remembers the settings

G403 at 1200dpi

I don't know why this is more comfortable than 800 or 1600

Do you own one of those mice? You get used to those buttons pretty quickly.

This, still use mine

>Does anyone ever use this?
I do for fine tuning while video editing. Pretty nice but also like I mentioned, I prefer heavyweight mice. The frame of the M65 is all metal and the metal weights on the bottom to boot

G500

Ducky Secret M fo gaymen and Logitech Master for work.

It's breddy gud, but it gets shilled (recommended) here suspiciously often IMO. It's my first mouse which wasn't basically salvaged from someone else, I wonder if it really doesn't get much better. The braiding on mine tore through after 2y.

Been using pic related for nearly 30 years.
The only mouse that matters.
*Crack* *$ip*

Attached: IMG_20190104_075209.jpg (3120x4160, 3.61M)

G502 with my main desktop, otherwise just a cheap shitty wireless mouse.

Reminder that wired mice are deprecated now that wireless mice are on par with regards to latency and that there's no excuse for getting a wired one in 2019.

If you for some autistic reason still insist on getting a wired mouse then I suggest you find the nearest fire and throw yourself into it promptly, knowing the pain you'll suffer won't be half of what pain you actually deserve.

I have a wireless mouse. It runs around and steals all my cheese. Meanwhile my wired one isn't going anywhere. Fuck wireless mice.

Buttons are weird. But at least the wheel stopped squeaking after a few months of use.

Attached: ec1-a-white-top[1].png (1260x840, 247K)

*notices bulge*
OwO

Seething
For some reason

Attached: zoomer.jpg (387x417, 155K)

G Pro Wireless master race

>got quite disappointed
Because of the size or? I really like it.

Productivity king

Attached: file.png (500x391, 163K)

>Dream Machine DM1 FPS. What more could you ask for?
A non retarded shape?

The shape of the G403 is hit or miss for a lot of people. I love the clicks it has, and the scroll wheel feels good, but I'm still not sure how I feel about the shape

G502 - Is there something better?

Are these any good for your wrists?
I injured mine recently and it made me realise how much it would suck to have carpal tunnel.

>Productivity king
Why, how many macro buttons does it have?

It's just a reminder. Calm down, user.

>Calm down
You misunderstand user. The picture was supposed to be you.

>Is there something better?
The groove where you put your thumb is angled so that lots of people accidentally press the thumb buttons when they pick up the mouse. I'd say as far as mouses with flawless sensors there are more choices that are better than not.

>mouses
Holy shit what did I type

What's a non-retarded shape then?

The big hump is awkward and it's a little to slippery for my taste

I often accidentally knife in Rainbow 6 with the thumb buttons. I'm never sure whether it's me or the mouse that's retarded.

>Are these any good for your wrists?
Unironically yes. Boomers with carpal tunnel use them.

>Boomers with carpal tunnel
Boomers with carpal tunnel need to go to the fucking gym