Apple (aka GOAT) Charger

Is there a charger as good as this?

>be me, hatin' apple like a normal fa/g/got
>go on mini trip with wife
>forgot my USB-C cable for my phone (fuck)
>sees my wife brought her MBP, remembers that it has USB-C charger
>use it
>charges phone from 5% to 100% in forty minutes
>hory shet
>start using as primary charger for my phone and Switch

Is there a good alternative that isn't Apple?

Attached: 61w-usb-c-power-adapter-usb-c-charge-cable.png (900x400, 100K)

Um...Oneplus, Samsung fast charge
Also have fun with your rekt battery

Attached: EF0F4E7F9F1F45729726F566B6BCB01C.jpg (789x750, 94K)

say goodbye to your battery.

Is your wife pretty?

Based. I charge my v20 with it. Takes an hour to charge 0-100.

t. Shit brown skinned pajeet

krapple shills must go

Why tho? Is there sny proof where higher charging voltage/amps reduce battery longevity?

I use an Apple 85W for my X1 Carbon, it's a good charger

They got rid if their GOAT charger when they removed the magsafe

Any 60 watt USB C charger can do this for you, not just this one.

Universal charger is nice though, so it's the apple thing to do, even if there is nostalgia for magsafe.

Yes but also ignore him cause most regular chargers also do this.

This is PD though, which is the new standard that charges PD devices. Switch/C-charging Laptop/Phone, not just Phone.

Apple's charger is out of spec for the 15V level, coming in at ~14.5V, while not critical, chinkshit chargers are mostly better. Minus the spontaneous combustion chance.

Pic related is ideal but the chinese jews won't make a version that's got a detachable cable.

Attached: smol.jpg (466x466, 17K)

shills are evolving

POO IN LOO

Attached: 1518912481286.jpg (643x960, 255K)

When the only device you're proud of is a fucking charger. Is this really the end for applel?

What the fuck does the poo in the loo meme have to do with a charger? I thought pajeets were about Android shit; not shilling Apple.

G'damn; Jow Forums memers are really going to shit. Or getting younger and dumber. Or both.

India does not use apple overall.

Their inferior minds only allow them to look towards the best value product while completely ignoring the surrounding ecosystem and spending their time tinkering with it instead of being hard at work to finance their new lifestyle device.

Yes, Li-ion batteries degrade quicker when you charge them at high current. It's especially bad if you charge them when they're also hot, say like in a laptop with inadequate cooling while you're using it. Don't worry, it's not like every expensive device nowadays comes with battery rape chargers for muh quick while being glued together so you cannot easily replace a dead battery without possibly damaging the device itself.

>Don't worry, it's not like every expensive device nowadays comes with battery rape chargers for muh quick while being glued together so you cannot easily replace a dead battery without possibly damaging the device itself.

Pretty much this.
New devices are made disposable.

Sell your shitphone every year and leave the fool who buys it to deal with the aftermath.

>Is there a charger as good as this?
Actually yes and ironically Apple killed it: the magsafe chargers.

I find these posts odd because of how low of a market share Apple has in India.

>Preferring this trash over magsafe.
If applel made anything good it was magsafe.

Mag safe is cool but these charge faster and also charge my phone. Mag safe was pretty great though

Every other 60W charger?

i dunno, my 15 year old macbook's battery is still running.

Gobbler Of All Tools?
Gargler Of African Testicles?

87 watts

no, ignore him. The device being charged won't request more power than it needs. you can charge a 5w device with a 30w charger no problem

>Apple's charger is out of spec for the 15V level, coming in at ~14.5V, while not critical, chinkshit chargers are mostly better. Minus the spontaneous combustion chance.
>
>Pic related is ideal but the chinese jews won't make a version that's got a detachable cable.
Anker makes a good 30 watt that is less likely to combust.

Super VOOC

/Thread

This isn't always true, the out of spec Nexus 6P charger can fuck up other devices

>chargers charge at (for lithium)

5v/1-3A
9v/1-1.5a
12/600-900ma

All of these are about 15 Watts. Your coal burners laptop chargers at 9v/3a. That's going to destroy your battery, if not, set it on fire. That's twice as much power as it was designed for.

This isn't true at all. Just because your phone refuses doesn't mean the power isn't going to start to bake your phone.

>Just because your phone refuses doesn't mean the power isn't going to start to bake your phone.

lol do you even know how current works you fucking buffoon

magsafe was the goat charger minus the terrible cable durability

It's really strange, desu ka

uh.... the charger doesnt dictate the power draw... thats not how that works... if you have a 100w charger and plug in something that pulls 10mw, the charger only flow 10mw of current