What Apple needs is new management

Attached: 1529010083543.jpg (1600x1200, 226K)

All those companies are doing worse than Apple.

The Eternal Indian blesses us all

>All those companies are doing worse than Apple.

Attached: 1543312234128.png (1050x838, 124K)

Zoom out retard

What Apple needs is to transform into a different company with different workers and a different design philosophy.

based indians

No.

What Apple needs is Steve Jobs.

Then Apple is doomed.

if Putin dies or retires, Russia is doomed too

Ok? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

b/c there is a high correlation between leadership and death

Board of directors want someone that can lead a company, and having Tim Cook isn't cutting it

Or maybe the equity was just massive overvalued in 2017-18 and the problem is the momo-chasing hedge funds, SNB, ETFs, etc?

The iFanatic tears are lulzy but let’s not get crazy

>Posted from iPhone 6s

>four companies that have gone to shit under poo management
>"what apple needs is new management"

Microsoft's stock has only gone up, idk about Google or Adobe but I'm pretty sure they're doing fine as well

They just need to bring back Touch ID.

>stock price is everything
Microsoft's products are the slowest and most bloated they have ever been. Not to mention all their fucking spying.

Adobe products have literally gone backwards. PS CS6 out performs CC and has fewer bugs. Lightroom has gone to complete shit.

Google is a massive spynet who also happens to be lying about their advertising reach, much like Facebook.

Not to mention: every stock is inflated with easy Fed bucks. All of them are poised for a fall the moment a recession hits.

If this is what we can expect with Pajeet at the helm then I would just as soon nuke India.

They look like ameriboo pajeets

Attached: 9FD19E8E-C37B-496D-91BE-D77DD38B0879.png (200x181, 16K)

doesn't prove anything.

Honestly, I agree. I think the ideal CEO for Apple would be Jonathan Schwartz. Hiring people who worked on NeXT worked for Apple in the past.

Attached: Schwartz.jpg (152x215, 6K)

>muh stocks
Found the amerimutt

Kill yourself, faggot.

>Blame FED.
>Nuke India.
God goy.