I fell for the minimalism and Gentoo meme...

I fell for the minimalism and Gentoo meme. Now I am constantly tinkering with my OS to make it more minimalist instead of doing something productive. Help me how can I break out of this cycle.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x469, 2.68M)

Unironically install ubuntu

Attached: sidphillipspersonnagetoystory05.jpg (1920x1080, 293K)

>Uninstall Gentoo

Installing anything other than Ubuntu or any of the other ready for use distributions is a meme

do you not realize that there are actual people who sit and fiddle with settings all day? this place truly is an echo chamber, it is only good for learning what you can from it then leaving

desab

Installeru Xubuntu LTS

silly frog poster xd

nobody else said it so i guess i will:
kill yourself

install ubuntu and don't worry about it

B
Be me.
>installs Arch
>installs i3
>That's it.

Attached: LxLqE8vaDIM.jpg (604x604, 52K)

You settle in after a while and then start being productive, but there's nothing you can do except build until you feel comfortable and get into an actual routine

Once you start doing things you'll be unable to tinker because you've already arranged yourself a workflow

unironically it will be more minimalist if you just reinstall gentoo

What productive thing do you want to do?
I mean you have a linux machine already, so you should probably start by learning C and making some simple programs.

Attached: images animal.jpg (471x312, 29K)

Kde neon

Attached: D1BCB6DF-6D4B-4E11-802F-8A84C9908BD0.jpg (1200x908, 104K)

lose interest

use debian(net iso)
its sane minimal

OP post ur setup

i was in same situation as you.
Then one day i wiped my disk and installed manjaro xfce and tweaked my shortcut somewhat similar to i3wm.
I am quit happy with this setup. Now i don't care about those looks.

i was in same situation as you.
Then one day i wiped my disk and installed debian dwm. I am quite happy with this setup. Now i don't care about those looks.

put your hand in your pants

>tinker with OS
you mean tinker with Portage