So Jow Forums I was given another Raspberry Pi for Christmas. What are some fun projects I could use this for...

So Jow Forums I was given another Raspberry Pi for Christmas. What are some fun projects I could use this for? Keep it on the simpler side, I'm still learning.

Attached: calvine and hobbes vash trigun.jpg (466x500, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

byrslf.co/the-best-way-to-kill-yourself-790f2c1035ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A paper weight
A door stop
Or you could use it as a computer, like it was meant to be used for

Try using it as a computer, you can even get various sensors and stuff for it so that you can program it to perform actions based on various inputs.

> be OP
> get a raspberry pi
> not knowing what to do with

Look up pihole.

I've already done that, thanks though.

Torrent box, Lightweight web server. Automated Usenet down-loader, the possibilities are endless.

Learn Linux

>Usenet downloader
>Paying to pirate

Attached: d0b.jpg (462x579, 17K)

I don't pay for my usenet access. you fucking brainelt.

>Niggering Usenet access on the account of other people's hard-earned money
Please send me a tutorial on how to be this level of Negroid.

>Getting others to pay for your piracy

You could repurpose a screen or buy a suitable screen, take some plastic and with a careful hand create a bracket and mount, and build an in-car stereo deck. I've wanted to do this for a while because all of the decks and UI's in modern automotive parts are fucking garbage. I feel like the hardest part would be figuring out audio links. Making a bracket doesn't seem hard but then again I've never tried.

I like this idea

Add a hdd and make it a simple home network file storage drive.

Attached: 1501610339102.png (3333x4374, 2.73M)

It comes bundled with my ISP, which i pay for already. You. fucking. brainlet. A+ for your effort though.

>Paying for your ISP
Therefore...
>Paying for Usenet
>Paying to pirate
So who's the real brainlet? The one who pays for his own ISP, or the one who does it for free over someone else's network?

The Usenet access has no effect on the price. Try again.

byrslf.co/the-best-way-to-kill-yourself-790f2c1035ac

>Unable to make correlations
Do I seriously have to explain the whole meme of you spending money on an ISP, in order for you to access Usenet?

No but you can if you want

Pointless to waste my typing on you. Saged for your lack of effort

Get the Raspberry Pi Magazine and find ideas there.

I am considering getting a Pi for my Seek Thermal camera, the official Android app is rather dire.