Fun fact: One of his targets was Dennis Ritchie's PhD supervisor

Fun fact: One of his targets was Dennis Ritchie's PhD supervisor.

Attached: 220px-Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (220x156, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRhfmgl2U70
youtu.be/sRhfmgl2U70?t=3830
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He did nothing wrong

Why didn't he just wait for the internet?

Except for the murders, right?

nah, he only killed libtards.

the end justify the means

wrong both generally and by the fact that he achieved no ends

human life isn't that important

end yours then

>Not_even_bismuth_has_this_many_edges.png

Tbh he is the father of the hacker/cyberpunk movement. The only way to stop the advance of technology is to expose it's vulnerabilities. For some time, the globalists will dump resources into security, and a lot of them at that. But eventually the software will be too expensive to maintain, and tech will stop then and there.

He is a great lad. All of his ideas were right. #Resist

Attached: richard_stallman_art.jpg (639x827, 206K)

Attached: OItnWGv.png.jpg (600x315, 22K)

Imagine being possesed by ghosts.

Attached: Max_stirner.jpg (200x237, 11K)

>Tbh he is the father of the hacker/cyberpunk movement.
no he isn't you fucking retard
sometimes I wish this whole board would be euthanized so the average IQ of the world would increase

Seething meatbags

Ted was right.
But his autism corrupted his wizard powers...

The leftards (and cuckservatives) are the the biggest problem.

And technology is a double edged sword.

stop using your computer then

I said double edged sword, not bad.

Fucking degenerate

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

>>>/reddit/

This is an image board. You can attach an image to your post and it will appear to the left of your post. :)

Move aside, Ted, Uniboomer coming through.

Attached: 1545003602168.webm (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Only in the sense that we don't blame the mentally impaired for what they do

Given the possibility of choice, your fellows would rather make no choice and let someone else choose for them. Choice and responsibility hurt the head quite badly.

He wasn't mentally impaired, despite what the court believed

>the end justify the means
But in the end he went to jail and accomplished nothing....

There is a really interesting video about this particular point and indeed was a case which I don't remember the outcome. The fact that he was not insane and could stand on his own, yet despite that, the judge and the lawyers in the case conspired to achieve a plea deal, which would kept the case out of a court of law, which violated his constitutional right to a trial.

youtube.com/watch?v=sRhfmgl2U70

Ted was unfortunately right but a few mail bombs wasn't enough to change social course.

One of the most important parts of the video for anyone who isn't willing to watch the entire thing.

Starts at 1:03

youtu.be/sRhfmgl2U70?t=3830

Murder is based redpilled and 100% non degenerate. Too bad liberals cant into christian morality.

Attached: a6f2d2a4-156c-41b4-be4c-1229e7ae8ae8.jpg (1657x1242, 402K)

>edgestirmer
2cool4school, amirite?

Could this bee the Unix killer?

This

Attached: TED.png (556x773, 439K)

haha based

Attached: 235.jpg (193x266, 37K)

>libtards

Opinion discarded. Take your micro penis out of your cousin's ass and get help.

>murder is good
>Christian morality
>Thou shall not kill

The agricultural revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

The computing revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

The internet, etc. etc.

Attached: 1536774600425.jpg (3000x2000, 1.24M)

>technology board
>faggot who shat in a bucket in bumfuck montana for 20 years because >technology bad
Look mom, I posted it again

Go dilate somewhere else

Only those who truly understand technology can appreciate the dangers of it. To be fair, it takes an extremely high IQ to be tedpilled.

What do you guys would have happened if his brother wouldn't rat him out?

Kek

What you're referring to as Uniboomer, is in fact, GNU/Uniboomer, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Uniboomer.

Attached: 2009-07-13-Hard-Days-Work.png (960x390, 466K)

Probably would have killed himself and faded into obscurity. The dude was absolutely miserable and felt bad about what he did. Time in prison did him good, if you read his newer book you'd know his perspective on how to approach the problem has changed a lot.

would you fucking tranny plebbitors go back already? NOBODY knows or cares who you are on anonymous imageboard, stop dismantling threads with your faggy holier-than-thou act. Learn what banter ffs or just go back to your containment board

Attached: 1530922486988.jpg (1242x1543, 872K)

Nigger you are bringing shit to the thread with your shitposting, and if true you are proclaiming violence so fuck off

Why are they letting a murderous shitbag publish books at all? He got his manifesto published; now he should rot away with no contact with anybody until the day he dies. Surely the authorities must realize the outside world is full of edgy retards like him just waiting for someone to copycat. And if they're somehow not, we should mail them these threads as a demonstration.

>bringing shit to the thread with your shitposting
not who you were talking to
>proclaiming violence so fuck off
proclaiming? don't use words you don't understand.
boohoo, nanny, nanny! Please make the mean man stop typing mean words on the anonymous imageboard. This is too important a conversation to fuck around in. I mean we're talking about MUuUuUuRDER, this is serious!

Listen, it's obvious you're a miserable retard. Things could improve, but you'll never take those steps to make that happen. The best thing for everyone would just be blowing your own brains out ASAP, so hop to it ma'am (mister).

Attached: 1522466706517.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

wooops, meant for
and the murderers deserve to rot away for ever? I'd take Ted over a useless fuckwit like you any day of the week.

you fucks need to go back before you shoot up a school

Attached: 1522557722388.png (1020x1163, 957K)

You sound mad. Did your mom forget to cut the crusts off your PB&J again?

Right, people can't have ideas or opinions. You leftist cucks are something else.

>murder is good
>Christian morality
>Thou shall not kill

Wow, you have an idea and/or an opinion? I'll notify all the major news networks right away, tell them it's the biggest snowflake of the year.

Is netflix "Manhunt : Unabobmer" a good show?

You can't even use 'snowflake' in a sentence though.. .

>netflix
Do you have to ask? Just read his book.

yes

Too bad techocucks like you will never understand that man's place is in the forest, close to nature. Citycucks will always be miserable, waste their life away riding city's roads, sitting on sunday morning thinking what the fuck are they. Concrete structure will never bring happiness to a man, but they sure are efficient to the system.
>you'd know his perspective on how to approach the problem has changed a lot
And if you've read his first book, you'd know that (((prison censorship))) doesn't allow him to publish any violence encouragement, in fact the crucial part of his book has been censored the fuck out because (((they))) didn't like it.

Before I watch it, what's the conclusion of the show? That the tech is good and Ted is bad?

>Anarcho primitivism.

When will this meme die? You fucks always proclaim to want to return to nature until you get bored and come crawling right back. People are moving TO metropolitan high income areas, not away from them and country fucks and mid western fags are now copying big cities and begging Bezos to bring his headquarters to them so they can matter.

>Move out to the woods.
>There are no memes.
>Move back.

Every fucking time with you idiots.

C is shit, I get it, but that's kinda taking it too far.

Have you ever considered that some people are not degenerates who need 24/7 information stimulation to feel normal? Have you ever considered that there are still people out there who don't spend their day discussing whether traps are gay or not? Have you ever considered that there are still people out there who can live w/o a fucking internet? Oh, I see, you just assumed that everyone is a degenerate like yourself. My bad then.

>Have you ever considered that some people are not degenerates who need 24/7 information stimulation to feel normal? Have you ever considered that there are still people out there who don't spend their day discussing whether traps are gay or not? Have you ever considered that there are still people out there who can live w/o a fucking internet? Oh, I see, you just assumed that everyone is a degenerate like yourself. My bad then.

...says the guy shitposting about "degeneracy" and innawoods on a Mongolian imageboard.

Listen, whatever we say next will bring nothing practical to the table. The world won't change, other people opinion won't change, nothing will get done. So how about I say "fuck off cunt", you may or may not reply with smug anime girl, and we will end this discussion and go get prepare for our daily races and jobs? Alright mate, take care.

People who are capable of living out innawoods are in a minority that is growing smaller everyday. Not everyone needs Jow Forums levels of degeneracy in order to function, but the vast majority of people are choosing to progress technology's involvement in human life.

Like I said, if anarcho primitivism is so viable then why are more and more people moving to big cities?

>why are more and more people moving to big cities
Because degeneracy is contagious. Family follows their neightbours, parents move out to be closer to their children. and so on and so forth. People move out to the cities in the anticipation what city brings something to their lifes that can't be achieved living in the countryside. And the reality of the cities is soulcrashing, but then it's too late for those folks to get back to their old lifes, because 1)they got used to such shity life 2)all their stock is dead/sold out 3)crops are dead/sold out. It'd take an enourmous amount of effort to bring it all back, so they just stay in the cities for the rest of their lifes, regretting the decision to move in, living in the nostalgic vibes of 'good old times back in the days'.

>muh degeneracy
Reminder that Ted wanted to become a girl.

>gibs me farm subsidies
>gibs me import quotas
>gibs me rural housing subsidies
>gibs me rural utilities subsidies
>gibs me rural fire subsidies
>gibs me rural business grants
>gibs me rural post offices
>y r cities so degenerate compared to this pure, natural rural life?
>now gibs me rural internet subsidies so I can shitpost on 4chin about this

Attached: federalspendingcr3.jpg (640x421, 42K)

>thou shalt not kill
>old Testament

The old Testament is part of the bible.

Two planes into towers wasn’t enough to change the system. You can’t defeat the system with violence. That’s literally it’s home turf, you’ll lose every time. It just further entrenched and justifies the current system.

Ted thinks anachro-primitivism is retarded.

If anything, 2 planes worsened the system, it's practically gave birth to mass surveillance programms.

When what's there to do? If ted oposses progress, then he favors anprim way of life. If not, then what the fuck does he propose?

Yep. Accelerationism is the only way. But every Facebook home device you can, NEET out, and embrace the botnet.

>wrong generally
'ends justifies the means' describes literally every cost-benefit analysis ever. To avoid ends justifying means is to avoid doing anything that comes with a cost. Absolute brainlet.

It's still a sin. Just because you were forgiven doesn't mean you should actively try to sin. Asking for forgiveness equivocally is a sin itself, and won't earn you any forgiveness. Sin happens, but you should try to avoid it.

Actually, two planes was the system.

>faggot using internet to praise Ted
kek

Literally this. I'm researching A.I. for exactly this reason. We need to bring things to their inevitable conclusion and be done with this.

Seething

>then why are more and more people moving to big cities
Because they can't afford to live anywhere else.

Except varg committed self defense, not murder

>drive 9 hours from Bergen to Oslo in a car loaded with knives and explosives and stab someone on their own doorstep, 16 times in the back alone
>self defence

nothing like that is really implied. its an open ending allowing you to make your own judgement based on it.

Tbh, none of his shit makes much sense, after watching the show i even read the manifesto he wrote.

Although it might seem like he has a point, he is very narrow minded when it comes to the word tech has created.

Things like "now we need a car to even get food" are simply not true, and the manifesto is riddled with it.

I don't see why Jow Forums supports this guy so much desu except for the need to be ever more edgy.

He might have been smart, but not smart enough to see that his plans would inevitably come back on him, and that people simply don't care enough to move forward with his thoughts even when he is no longer able to do anything

Attached: catto_brushho.png (1074x698, 701K)

>spending incredible amounts researching A.I.
>caring about shit like this.

pick one desu

im just gonna take the assumption here that you watched maybe 3-4 AI videos and called it a day and are now circle jerking on Jow Forums

Attached: histogram.png (478x322, 4K)

i kinda disagree with . i think the show presents ted as being right, and also the main character development is centered around the fbi dude who slowly ends up agreeing with teds philosophy.

>Tbh, none of his shit makes much sense
A CIA psyop doesn't make sense?

O-one of us?

He got MKUltra'd

You do need a car to get food.
Either your car, or the truck that delivers to your for, or the truck that delivers to your corner store.

But that is not really technology's fault...

Technology is good, Ted was wrong about that.
But he was right about many things.

Nice fanfic, but all the evidence was against bald midget man, everything else is court fabrication because the faggot government at the time was afraid of black metal spreading satanism

got his voice heard

>that NYE stream where he pretends there is a girl in the other room
How sad

ends never justify the means in moral philosophy unless you're a retarded communist utilitarian

Entire nations are build around roads.
Roads are built for cars.
Connect the dots what he said was right, early adopters for cars didn't need a license (i.e. to pay the government) or insurance to drive, there was no fixed infrastructure designed to control traffic flow (that's just another way to say to control you). Mass adoption brought on systems of control, he doesn't say they weren't justified, he just points out that any wide spread technology ends up requiring it.
In modern society you are entirely dependent on global supply chains and nothing is self sufficient. You can't even post here without relying on international trade, the electrical grid and the entire internet infrastructure.
His point is entirely that the botnet is physical and unavoidable if you use technology.

Even if you walk to the supermarket the food gets there on trucks. The automobile is required.

"Thou shall not kill" was only meant within the judean tribe; how do you think moses got away with clobbering that egyptian dude over the head?

God hadn't told Moses he wasn't supposed to yet, so he had to let it slide.