Why I became a iOS user

>Incoming blog post

I used to run android, any phone I probably have tried and bought, for over 8 years. That is until this Christmas. My fiancé had given me a brand new iPhone X, knowing my proclivity for Android.

My S8 didn't need to be replaced, it was doing just fine. It can handle my day-to-day tasks, such as my daily alarms, email, Trello, Signal, and Slack.

But I would never turn down a gift. I opened it and got a sim for it. Immediately there was a sudden realization that hit me. From the fluidity of each animation, to the consistency of the iPhone's UI, I realized that Android is literally a Pajeet hack job attempting to fork the Vanilla with a bunch of extra features that no one asked for.

I fell in love with the simplicity of iOS. It's the little things like flicking the View like paper. You can go back with a simple gesture or click the button.

I don't know if I will commit full time to the iPhone X, but I think I will get iPad and tether to my S8.

Attached: 1514867148536.jpg (1280x1907, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2017/12/20/apple-iphone-kill-switch-ios-degrade-cripple-performance-battery/#479e487116a8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's because you know you'll get at least five (5) years of software updates, bug fixes, unexploitable apps, released on the same day as everyone else, on the same day as the latest iphone releases. Something android guys don't even imagine it's possible. It's mindblowing for them if you tell them you can install every single app you can find and you're still secure. Iphone apps cannot stole your data

Attached: 1543818396712.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

That's funny because I switched from ios to android. Once ios 6 came out it was a flaming pile of shit. Also within a year my battery literally died and it would go from 100 to 5 in 20 minutes. It was really nice when it first came out because iphones back then were much more futuristic looking than all the other phones but now other companies do it better and I don't have to go through iTunes to sync my shit. Also I want my sd card slot.

>iOS user
>posts pic of girl

not credible.

i like the idea of iOS, but i only make $54k, so it's not an option, price-wise.

this post is so fucking indian holy shit

Please dont bully, what's so bad?

>using knockoff Android experiences instead of buying whatever new phone Google is selling from their store
It's literally your own fault

How do I down vote?

Attached: 1492743811504.png (396x382, 173K)

Jow Forums has become a place for intel and apple shills

the war is over

Attached: LvsxisY.gif (320x237, 996K)

This isn't a blog post. It's the most blatant sponsored post I have ever seen.
At least blogs generally make it known when they do some sponsored work.

>released on the same day as everyone else, on the same day as the latest iphone releases
kewl, so they all break or are crippled at the same time then.

OP's wanked over his new phone with no lewd pics up on the screen.

>Mom, mom, a hacker known as Jow Forums recommended me an ipad pro, please buy me one

You do not use IOS.

IOS uses you as a datamine.

>Why I became
Stopped reading there, literally nobody cares.

mommmyyyyyyy

why mods allow shit like this to exist?

You can hate it but an iPhone 7 released two (2) years ago will receive updates for longer than an Galaxy S10 not released yet

What mods?

It's also likely to be crippled by appel due to obsolescence so that in order to stay ahead of the curve you have to buy a new phone...
forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2017/12/20/apple-iphone-kill-switch-ios-degrade-cripple-performance-battery/#479e487116a8

Anecdotally the only people I know who akshully *want* an iphone thses days are middle aged housewives/soccer-moms.
>t. middle aged Auscunt.
>Friend of my youngest (teen) got given a hand-me-down 6 (i think) for chistmas, got put back in the box after 2 days...

Attached: 203160_screenshots_2014-01-06_00001.jpg (1920x1200, 188K)

Cute boy :)

>I realized that Android is literally a Pajeet hack job attempting to fork the Vanilla with a bunch of extra features that no one asked for.

Brutal blackpill. Even though I'm an androidfag I can admit this is true.

>incoming blog post

I used to run Windows phone and show it in the face of iOS fags because they could not compete with the smoothness of the animation and simplicity and how much more consistent WP interface where compared to iOS.
All these things where true about WP and still no one uses it!
A phone is more than animations and looks!

The future is selection and the free market, Microsoft learnt that, Android and Google learnt that but Apple refuses.
The day Apple becomes tacky they will die! and since they have pegged their products on being more about looks and feel instead of substance that will happen sooner or later.
Apple is becoming a laughingstock and there is only a question of time before Apple will get something similar to Facebooks (Facebook is for old people) attached to it.

Attached: 9180b592-98e6-469c-a709-b5913389ac29.jpg.png (1600x1600, 1.4M)

There are barely any mods on Jow Forums, but you should still report.

Why the fuck didn't anyone check my quads

>nobody asked for
>miracast, blue light, voLte, voWiFi, porper power management (power saving -> performance/gaming mode), camera processing, one handed mode, always on display, themes, etc
Kys

>hand-me-down 6
I'm still using mine and it works fine, granted i really do fuck all with it besides messaging and shitposting while im on the john.