It's over

It's over.

Attached: 1546575019388.gif (674x406, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/get-alex/atom-linter-alex
github.com/get-alex/atom-linter-alex/issues/1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>change your language to avoid triggering the slaves by reminding them what they are
>stop having slaves
pick one

based and redpilled

Good.

I wonder if we're gonna have to start putting trigger warnings in git code soon

>Corporation hijacked other's people creation
Nothing new under the Moon

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 12417667_905787179529047_3527650017839074605_n.jpg (960x720, 54K)

replica is the dumber than slave because it inherently implies backup/duplicate. Slave implies it isn't a boot drive / 'is subservient relative to a master'. It is much more effective at simply and quickly describing a somewhat abstract relationship in an understandable and palatable(politics aside) way.

Next they will tell bdsm folk that hey have to use domineer/dominee even though they probably(mostly) aren't roleplaying like they're in Roots. #ContextMatters

>atom
it's still garbage even without this sjw shit

OH NO NO NO NO

>he browses /agdg/

You got bigger problems than SJWs

>primary and replica
how is that even correlated to master and slave?

Attached: 1544881571224.jpg (453x800, 30K)

Because when you're mentally ill nothing makes sense in the first place

what the fuck man?

Attached: 1492744518080.jpg (718x705, 58K)

Is this an extension or some shit?

No, Atom is using the new privileges checker Linux kernel module developed with Linux Foundation funds.

>literally the oldest gif on Jow Forums
>people still fall for it

>literally
>its not literal

Attached: 1542187793646.png (364x271, 56K)

Is this for real?

>hardest metal diamonds
>red square
>teh rei

lit·er·al·ly
/ˈlidərəlē,ˈlitrəlē/Submit
adverb
in a literal manner or sense; exactly.
"the driver took it literally when asked to go straight across the traffic circle"
synonyms: exactly, precisely, actually, really, truly; More
INFORMAL
used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
"I have received literally thousands of letters"

>see I'm not retarded because they changed the definition because retards used the word wrong

literally blow your head off

GG

found it at last
github.com/get-alex/atom-linter-alex
anyway, why would anyone install this? pointless

>they

user, there is no (((they))) who can just change the definition of words. Definitions are handed down by God.

It looks good on your resume for a virtue signaling company

I can't wait until all written word has to be filtered through this, and every story becomes unreadable because third person pronouns other than "they" are no longer allowed.
I might do it to shove classic literature or scripture through it and see just how "problematic" things nobody has had a problem with really are!

at what point of dusgusting american retardation do you regard an informal LITERALLY as an acceptable definition

What's the name of that software, 1984?

>takes the informal usage formally
>gets mad when the informal definition is applied to it

Replacing him with they in general software seems fine. Replacing master/slave is down right retarded virtue-signalling.

>old as fuck gif
You're just sounding like a normie but not using that, only normies and teenagers say literally when they use it figuratively

>replacing a singular pronoun with a plural one is fine

Literally a brainwashed sheeple

user, I literally think that you might literally have literal autism. Literally.

I don't understand why it seems ridiculously hard for you lads to work with those weird men/people cis crap. What's so hard about telling them straight?

>they is always plural
you may be retarded

I think the word you're looking for is "it".

>words don't change their meaning over time, language is static and doesn't reflect the society that speaks it
Are you gay?

It does not refer to people, they does.

An example of singular they:
>I saw a person. They said hello to me.

github.com/get-alex/atom-linter-alex/issues/1

>TypeError: Cannot read property 'inconsiderate' of undefined
kek

Good Night Fucking Niggers

You fuck niggers at night?

It is really easy to upset gautists.

>knows he's wrong
>resorts to insults
I knew it

Das rite wite boi

Literally never heard anyone say this irl. We just say he or she.

Yeah I don't think its correct grammar but I say it a lot. If you don't know the gender you have to say it, or randomly pick one.

>tfw have been in the kink community for quite some time
>the terms master and slave are perfectly acceptable terms and slaves are even proud to say they have a rough dominate master
>tfw don't see anything remotely bad about using the terms master and slaves after watching slaves beg to be beaten by their masters

Attached: 1543121928503.gif (540x304, 1.3M)

>I saw a person
>I don't know the gender of he or she

Literally mentally ill

Turns out they have a whole article on it.

Fine you pedantic dipshit:
>I replied to someone on Jow Forums, but it turned out they were retarded.

4channelers are all men tho.

also, you obviously had to go out of your way to avoid saying "I don't know their gender", which would prove my point

Not me! Teehee~ :3

*wheeze*

Top kek

Attached: 1478507385784.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

I surely would know the gender of people I saw. It's not going out of my way using both the masculine and feminine singular form that way if I don't know the gender of a hypothetical person. Have you ever read an official letter? They all address people like that.

that's the thing, everything is offensive to someone
if we stopped doing something because someone was offended by it, there'd be nothing left to do

And I assume you comment all your code in the style of an official letter? It's obtuse and annoying to talk and write like that, for something that does not matter such as gender.

>If you don't know the gender you have to say it, or randomly pick one.
in the pretty rare scenario where you're talking about someone specific and can't even guess their gender, you would say "he or she"

it's not nice to make fun of other people's misfortune, user

>to whom it may concern

Just stop being ignorant and you'll no longer feel angry all the time.

Respect other people and they will respect you too that's what every single decent person does.

Isn't atom electron base?
They are all shit
If I wanted to code in a fucking browser, I'd be webdev

thats why i code in nano nowadays

I'm a replica and I find referring to primaries offensive to my kind. We are one and the same.

Singular they is not grammatically correct

except it is

Yes, of course. Also if your git(hub/bucket etc) account contains these words it might be deleted if they aren't changed and you lose points.

It can be used for s single person though

dubs so must be true
post ur toenails

Oh no not a normie!

All documentation should be written in Lojban to avoid unnecessarily specifying gender.

>I surely would know the gender of people I saw.
Not to really take part in this but you're constantly sidestepping what is being talked about.

>person
We don't use the word person anymore because it uses "son". It's just as bad as human and woman both using "man". Replace all instances of person with perchild instead.

Attached: 1546452143855.png (1024x683, 482K)

>The singular they had emerged by the 14th century, about a century after plural they. It has been commonly employed in everyday English ever since then, though it has become the target of criticism since the late-19th century. Its use in formal English has become more common with the trend toward gender-neutral language, though most style guides consider it substandard.
Would have been so easy to just read that article and agree that while it's often considered "substandard" in formal language, it's still commonly used.

>we can stop them by crypto banning all language in their cicles
>they can't organize if they can't communicate

They can be singular or plural.

What's their endgame, Jow Forums?

Eh, but they only want respect from me with their random pronouns and shit.

Meanwhile I can't even stand around naked in front of then when it's too damn hot, they don't even have to do anything...

>used for emphasis or to express strong feeling while not being literally true.
>INFORMAL: literally not “literally”

Attached: ff94a82d1226529a312611b6bf45234b.gif (500x480, 1017K)

tl;dr "literally means exactly, or not"
literally literally means nothing

Literally is literally retarded

Who knew the "kind" people would fulfill 1984?

>uses sjw editor for cucks
>doesn't use vim, emacs or other master race editor
>surprised this happened

Complete world domination and luxury gay space communism

>endgame
There is no endgame, it's about power. Do you seriously think the people throwing a fit about the terms master and slave actually know dick about anything involving Jow Forums? They don't give a shit and look down on us, they're just looking for ways to gain power.

And then they'll die and the new generation will come up with other stupid shit to gain power.

the funny thing is that apparently literal meant metaphorical at first as in literature but then people started using it wrong so the definition changed but then people started using it wrong so it's back to the old definition

Debian's new text editor

that's not respect
Of course there's such a thing as 'common decency', but respect is something else. If respect isn't earned it becomes meaningless, just like what happened with competitions. Everybody won first place, everybody is talented, everybody gets a 'good job', and so everyone instinctually realizes that those words are now meaningless, and go their entire life without being able to hear a genuine compliment, and then wonder why they have a lack of interest and self-esteem issues.

Attached: 1522633052480.jpg (492x550, 25K)

>They can be singular or plural.

Attached: 1545250196296.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Wow that was hard

Attached: 1524970109336.jpg (588x600, 89K)

oh hey grade, didn't know you lurked here.

I like the chad-virgin nomenclature better desu senpai

Correct

Attached: 1532749121951.jpg (900x729, 91K)

Yes

holy shit is written on javascript.

nigga at least capitalize your shitposts

make it less obvious that your message is also informal as fuck

Attached: WTF are you sayin.png (275x452, 148K)