>This happening to apple right now

youtube.com/watch?v=fuZ6ypueK8M
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 220px-Logo_Apple.inc.gif (220x256, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/05/23/technology/apple-bmw-mercedes-volkswagen-driverless-cars.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow

If patenting ideas were possible, all tech would be Apple

>rket
its even worse than Based Steve describes - Cook's not even S&M, which would be bad enough, but a fucking bean-counter, which is all the disadvantages of sales cunts PLUS he dips his oar into previously successful products and processes:
>b-but why cant we make this alu 2mm thinner? on x-billion units, that be a saving of click-whirr-whirr..
- because they'll bend and brek, you useless fucking cock-gobbler

Don't they have a homosexual CEO, or is that Microsoft?
It's a well known fact homosexuals lack pragmatism and business acumen. The only exception being fashion/showbiz for obvious reasons, but those industries don't really run on a traditional market rules profitability model.

In Jobs' biography by Walter Isaacson, Steve says:
>"Tim's not a product person, per se,"
Steve Jobs was the velocity behind Apple. Gravity only just started pulling them back down.

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1543296459241.gif (540x540, 279K)

yeah Tim Cook is a faggot

>wish we could turn back time
>to the good old days

Attached: ipod-mini.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

>when our momma sang us to sleep
>but now we're stressed out

Attached: ipod-classic.jpg (1000x655, 69K)

iPod classix were noice. brAun guy did a good job

Based and satanpilled.

But Steve Jobs himself was nothing more than a salesman.

red and basepilled

not true. Jobs was a cunt and also a reasonably good snake-oil purveyor, for sure - but, he also had an appreciation of product design and aesthetic, that great indefinable known as quality. Its easy to say, everyone should simply make great products, but its way, way harder to actually do it. Jobs did try, and he was cunt enough to drive and inspire those around to nearly pull it off, sometimes.

>he also had an appreciation of product design and aesthetic
Sounds gay. He wasn't an engineer.

also checked

I still have my iPod Classic and Nano and they work great but I'm kind of afraid to use them for fear it will eventually wear them out.

tfw both my classic and nano were stolen out of my backpack at school

Attached: 1545487112373.png (363x296, 136K)

>mini
hnnnnnnng

Attached: Apple_iPod_mini_grey-2005-04-07.jpg (800x600, 100K)

ahahaha lmao this is so based and reddit pls take my virginity XDDD

even the greatest empires are doomed to fall

Wut up negros

Attached: 26807358-4B92-432A-826D-405714B1080A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

based

call him whatever you want, but Jobs atleast had ambition, and that kept Apple at the forefront for a long time. Now they're just another MS.

>implying apple wouldnt be paying xerox tons of cash

Attached: )))))))))))))))))).png (1361x810, 1.13M)

MUH ROUNDED CORNERS
nigga wut the fuck, I can't even

They desperately need to boot Tim Cuck and hire Jonathan Schwartz to replace him.

Attached: Jonathan_Schwartz.jpg (716x1000, 105K)

Please no, it's the last great white company without ((( them ))) in charge.

sup Jon?
>On February 4, 2010, Schwartz resigned from his post as CEO of Sun. His resignation was a haiku on Twitter that read as follows: "Financial crisis/Stalled too many customers/CEO no more."
- whos shilling this retard, and why?

>apple
>great white company
wtf

>A
>FUCKING
>CARCRASH
nytimes.com/2018/05/23/technology/apple-bmw-mercedes-volkswagen-driverless-cars.html

>PLUS he dips his oar
He dips his oar into other men's shit covered assholes too.
Steve Jobs was partly successful because he was a ruthless and shrewd businessman.
LGBTQFAGPOZDBBQ xerson's will never operate in a sustainable way because they are subject to leftist group think of emotions and feelings existing as more important that real world realities.

SEETHING

Exactly this. How much time and money has Apple spent on "diversity and inclusion" initiatives that they would've been better served allocating those resources to product development. The only thing that happens when you appease pseudo-intellectual l*btards is they pat themselves on the back, they're actually not more inclined to support or purchase your product.
>I'm so glad Apple supports diversity and inclusion #YAAASSQUEEN
>Shit I ain't gonna buy dat shit doe I can't afford no $1,000 phone.