YES IM NOT A FUCKING ROBOT GODDAMMIT

So in this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=jCr6rNaZ9EU

the guy says that the captcha works by analyzing your mouse movements and other things, and if it isnt sure youre a human, you have to solve the captcha, but then remembers, THEN WHY DO I HAVE TO SOLVE THE CAPTCHA EVERY FUCKING TIME I POST ON Jow Forums.

Last time i did it i had to click on all hydrants, and the picture always faded to white, took like 5 seconds to fade back to another pic showing a hydrant again (oh look at what a smart captcha i am, bots wouldnt know to click again, even if they had image recognition. FUCK YOU). This repeated like 5 times, so 5 times, in the same circle, a hydrant appeared again and i had TO WAIT 5 SECONDS AGAIN. Then it takes me to the next page, with differnet things to click, again with the delayed new image appearing.

Like WTF is wrong with this shit, does Jow Forums want to force me to buy a pass, or what is going wrong here. please explain.

Attached: 1020.jpg (300x180, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BVFYFr4Vy8I
youtube.com/watch?v=zGW7TRtcDeQ
eugenox.appspot.com/script/morecaptcha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>play PC gaymen like MOBAshit
>Suddenly forced to do captchashit
Not surprising at all

t.robot

>does Jow Forums want to force me to buy a pass
That is exactly why they overuse captcha. I use Buster captcha solver plugin to circumvent the niggers.

the fade in/out captchas are ridiculous. I always click the icon to load a new captcha and usually you get a normal one. storefronts are the best, next to hills. some of the bus/bike/car shit requires too damn much studying.

the pissy part is they claim to have demonstrated that it's trivial for any human and hard for any bot. I must be a fucking bot on occasion.

also, you never have to click more than three for most items that are totally within one square, no matter how many there are.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqnXp6Saa8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=BVFYFr4Vy8I

fuck that was hilarious, thanks for sharing

youtube.com/watch?v=zGW7TRtcDeQ

OK why the fuck is my main browser (chrome) banned from solving audio? I tried with firefox and was banned too but then I disabled ublock and it fucking works now. I understand they may be using fingerprints but my chrome is blocked even in incognito without any plugins

what can I do bros

is the fade-in retardedly long on Chrome too?

yup, OP here, i use chrome (i also almost gave up on this answer because of captcha fucking me again)

interesting, I initially thought it was google trying to jew people into using Chrome when these long fade in captchas started
what could it be if not that?

i cant use buster anymore, captcha always prevents me from doing so and it fucking sucks, now im getting only these slow-ass faggot things

Attached: output.webm (500x500, 1.75M)

works fine for me

>working for google for no compensation

I've spent the $20, and my shitposting has gone through the roof. I've definitely been spending more time on this website since not having to solve captchas anymore. Conclusion: don't do it

>created in 2003 by Luis Von Ahn
if he's still alive, he won't be soon

use different browser with only buster plugin enabled. Or maybe new browser profile. Last thing you can try is run it in virtual machine.

>use firefox
>its completely broken
>use chromium
>it just werks

makes me FUCKING THINK

Because this captcha is not a fitting implementation for the purpose it's used for (posting).
Every time you are posting something and solving a captcha it becomes increasingly harder since it thinks you're spamming a site.

You need to sign in to your Google account so that they can track you properly.
For me, it's 2 to 3 "select all store fronts" when I'm not signed in, and "just tick the box and we'll take your word for it" when I am.

Attached: Morpheus.png (428x706, 280K)

Someone nuke both 4chin and Goolag

hold the fucking phone, so the actual captcha is just clicking the fucking check box, and EVERY time I get to pick motherfucking hydrants, or trafic lights, or chimneys, it's because I essentially failed to be a human bean?

Attached: 892.png (600x508, 397K)

This guy gets it

>implying that's not exactly a fitting implementation

>cockblocking people from posting on site that's essentially used a fucking chat with uploads is a fitting implementation

>Play UT2004
>Never asked to resolve captchashit
mobashitters npcs btfo

I am a robot and this offends me
Why is there no "I am a robot" checkbox

but do you support the devs of the plugin/extention?

Hello Hiroshi

If you use it too often it'll stop working for a while.

You failed to provide enough information to Google's AI that it could determine whether or not you were a human.
Try relaxing your browser security settings. Or getting a webcam.

>using the pass icon
You are almost as bad as tripfags.

Yeah, if you disable literally every privacy control you have, it will work. Sometimes. If the website owner sets it to low security.

I bought a pass that expired in December, haven't renewed it.
Truth be told, if you post a lot it is worth much less than the hours you would spend working for Google for free (only NEETs don't realize this), but the quality of this board is so fucking low and lower each year that is just not justified anymore.

never gets old

Attached: 1530783995736.png (552x543, 358K)

Please explain what kind of threads there were before, so that you consider that there is no quality on this board

>the guy says that the captcha works by analyzing your mouse movements and other things,
That guy is full of shit.
Only reCAPTCHA v3 has that shit, and it's already been defeated if that matters at all.
It's completely different than how reCAPTCHA v2 decides weather or not to let you get by without filling it out.
I can fill out the reCAPTCHA v2 using pure python with no browser emulation.
If it kicked you off for mouse movements I would be fucked.
The only true thing is fade in /out fucks you over.
Also just fucking enable no js captcha here.

baneposting and powerrankings

>Buster captcha solver

does this actually work?

>poorfags can't afford 20 dollars a year to shitpost

It just checks three things.
1. Are you on google chrome
2. Do you have the google login cookie
3. Did you not solve 3-4 captchas already today
if 2 of these things are false then you get a captcha.

>chrome - no captchas
>fox - captchas
>everything else - 10 captchas every single time and errors, and FADE INS
>FUCKING FADE INS
>F A D E I N S

test
Doesn't work! (didn't expect it to work anyway)

Attached: 2019-01-04-144723_360x80_scrot.png (360x80, 7K)

The faggots who make these threads are invariably the autistic spammers who are constantly getting banned. There's no point in them buying a pass that will just get revoked in a week.

Attached: yourtearsaredelicious.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

great

Attached: 2019-01-04-144952_1336x912_scrot.png (1336x912, 182K)

Just use noscript captcha

Attached: 1532092195011.png (1365x767, 291K)

This happens if you use anti-fingerprinting and other privacy options. I use a separate Firefox profile with uBlock Origin and Buster, and default settings. It works just fine.

How is it even supposed to work?
I have little privacy stuff enabled, this is chromium and I'm even logged in to a jewgle account, only thing I have is ublock origin, https everywhere and umatrix.
All this thing seems to do is to redirect me to the audio captcha, oh well I give up...

So why is it that ReCa things that im a boot when posting on Jow Forums but when it comes for Jow Forums it wont even ask me to fill boxes?

You're posting on two different sites, silly.

but why this differences?

i have all those fingerprints disabled and it works fine, sometimes it will show that message do.

Attached: 01297558.jpg (250x250, 16K)

I like the captcha, it keeps the NPCs out

Attached: 927.png (634x362, 87K)

That explains why I get 15 captchas in a row when I have canvas fingerprinting turned off.

noscript captcha is better in every way

eugenox.appspot.com/script/morecaptcha

Not sure what's going on, but today I haven't had to solve any at all. I just click the thing and it goes to the green checkmark. Am I fully integrated into the botnet now?

>get captcha and have to click on all the crosswalks
>image contains no crosswalks but it does contain shadow from the sun hitting a fence that makes it look like a crosswalk
>click on the fake crosswalk anyway
>it gets accepted

the absolute state of AI. Have fun when your car screeches to a halt and gets rear-ended from another car and you get whiplash neck damage because the driverless car thought it was a crosswalk but instead if was just shadows from the sun