Xiaomi M365

should I? it looks great

399€

Attached: M365.jpg (1600x800, 218K)

Move your fat ass

Get a push scooter. If your going to look like a wanker then you might as well get exercise.

75kg

Looks great, user.
Illegal here though, really sucks.

A friend of mine bought one because he's got too much money and he thought they'd be fun.
It's fun, but unnecessary. If you can afford to spare the money on what is essentially a toy, it's fun but it's quite expensive.

The soimobile

It is probably okay, but usually just getting a bicycle is better.

>Xiaomi M365

lmao OR OR

you buy a used bird scooter, or find one on the streets

buy a conversion board on ebay, and then you can have a stupid electric scooter for way less than 400 euro

You'll look like the faggot you are

> find one on the streets
Do you steal everything you use...?

> you can have a stupid electric scooter for way less than 400 euro
If for some reason this works better for your commute than a bicycle [maybe because there are some long stairs or a bit of public transport on a bus or train involved], then I would actually get a good scooter like the Xiaomi one rather than an older worse one.

This is literally the same model that bird uses new, theres no point in buying one brand new unless you like wasting money lmao.

Also there is no reason to buy a scooter over a bike either unless your a fatty or you live somewhere where there a ton of hills, but even then your scooter is gonna burn up its whole battery going up hill lmao.

Also carrying a scooter up a big staircase would be awful. I dont think you understand how light a bike is, and how heavy these scooters are.

And no actually I dont steal anything, but some people do and thats their life.

this

these things are super popular in some european cities
also the weight limit is 100kg you won't see fat people using it

>This is literally the same model that bird uses new
It's possible that they rent out that model. And some person in Lapland might too.

How is that relevant if you want to buy a well-designed scooter only just released mid last year in good shape?

>I dont think you understand how light a bike is, and how heavy these scooters are.
Same weight. Both are ~12kg.

Except this is comparing a E-scooter to an unelectrified bike. An E-bike would usually be ~20-25kg, twice as much.

YMMV if you spend 10x as much on a super lightweight unpowered race bike. Then yes, you might actually have a significantly more lightweight bike. And even a less maintenance intensive touring bike might save 25% weight if you pay 5+ times more, but it still won't be powered.

eat something you skeleton

what's the point if it has a motor on it?

I'm good, thanks

Commuting?

>What's the hardest thing in owning a scooter?
>Telling your parents that you're gay

you know scooters can move without a motor, right?

Buy a skateboard you complete mongloid

No. Buy E-TWOW.
Xiaomi is fucking garbage with enormous steering limiter.
Ninebot is fucking garbage just as well.

So can you without a vehicle. Two-three of you could even carry me up a hill, with sufficient encouragement even at 25km/h.

But a scooter seems more efficient and faster and cheaper than even your food costs.

E-TWOW was designed in chink garage. He knew some aspects about engineering. It is made to be repaired with minimal set of tools in no time.
Ninebot/Xiaomi was designed by fucking designers, not engineers, not even Chinese uncle bumblefuck. It is not meant to be repaired, since it is pain do disassemble them.

How illegal? Germany fag?

>with enormous steering limiter
literally kys

This is basedmobile. But not xiaomi, xiaomi is a real sóymobile.

Yeah Germany, the youtube comments say it's illegal for various reasons like license plates and shit

No. I like sharp turns and ability to control shit on thirdworld roads.
Actually, the best thing is to build one yourself. I designed one from steel framing beams, so just wait for this epic thing.

You know it's easier if it has a motor on it right? Are you acting retarded on purpose or are you just on the spectrum?

how about bicicles?

you are being rude for the sake of it. Get a gf or friends or something you subhuman

Don't, but not because it's a bad product. Segway (which is owned by Xiaomi) is releasing a new scooter. Just Google it

Segway Ninebot ESx are horrble as well.
Avoid Xiaomi-sagway garbage, if you're buying scooter. Absolute chink shit might be even better than this crap.

For what particular reason do you say so?

Okay.
First - controller is fucking garbage. It will break if you release throttle. It is not efficient at all, and it is annoying. Also 'kick to start' feature is dangerous, considering diameter of wheels, that can be easily stopped by a pot hole, while on normal scooter this feature is optional, and they will not stop the wheel, thus you will not fall.
Also, throttle doesn't control power, it controls phase of moon, and driving it is a pain.
Frames are weak and definately don't support 100 kgs they are rated for.
Overall service is a pain, since (((designers))) don't like hanging wires and screws.
Suspension in Ninebot doesn't do a fuck.

>break
brake, fix.