Scammed at the genius bar

Macbook and iPhone died today. Wouldn't turn on. Took it to the genius bar and the jewish guy there didn't even check, he just said it's dead and will cost $400, but I shouldn't get it repair, I should really just buy a new one. I then showed him my macbook and he didn't even get it checked it either. He just said it's dead and it'll cost $800 to get it fixed. He said together both the macbook and iphone will cost $1,200 to get it fixed. And for that price I could buy both a new iphone and 3/4th of a new macbook retina air. WTF is this shit exactly? What is the entire point of this genius bar?

Attached: Infowars-Alex-Jones.png (620x350, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=iPhone explodes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ugly, boring, overpriced.
Next.

You got scammed when you bought that garbage, you were just stupid to realize until you're trip to the "genius bar".

APPLETODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1538719178930.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>What is the entire point of this genius bar?
To take shekels from gullible good goy apple customers apparently

$1,200 to repair an old laptop. $100 for a memepad replacement. Seems like an easy choice user, you should be grateful.

1. Scam idiots into buying Applel chinktrash.
2. When idiots come back with their defective Applel chinktrash, blame the user and deny warranty.
3. Use gaslighting to scam the user to rebuy more Applel chinktrash.
4. Refurb the defective Applel chinktrash only to the point where it might work for another 6-months before dying again and sell for a 5% discount off new
5. Repeat steps 3-4.

Yeah nice LARPing, Loouis (((Rossman))). The "jewish guy" was a nice addition, think that would be enough to disguise you?
Genius bars and apple products in general are great value for money. This whole meme of "they will just dupe you into buying a new one" you've been desperately trying to spread for the last 3 years is borderline slanderous.
Sure if you stick your Apple product in the microwave for 2 minutes then take it to the Apple Store they will tell you yo buy a new one because it is beyond repair. But for the most part, the guys at the genius bar do their best to get your product fixed. Is it expensive? Yes, because only quality genuine parts are used. But then again, if you're a poojeet living below poverty line you should stick to Android. Maybe try taking it to a Google Store to get it fixed if it breaks... oh wait!

to make retards like you think they're not salespeople

user, listen. Apple is shit. Everyone knows it's shit. if you're not getting apple products for free from your work, what the flying fuck are you doing wasting your money in that stupid fucking shit.

Google Louis Rossman and buy a soddering iron and you can fix the macbook. Sell the iphone to a nigger for sticker price and buy an android

>Is it expensive? Yes, because only quality genuine parts are used

You know I have a 2 year old Samsung galaxy and haven't even had slowdown yet. What the fuck is it about iphones that make them break so easily

>Samsung galaxy
You mean the one that had a model that was literally banned from airplanes because it exploded?
Quality brand!

ITODDLERS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Attached: 1546137572176.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Who are you trying to convince? You don't actually believe this, so who is it you're trying to shill to? How much do they pay you?

Fruitfag.
KYS.

based

Fuck off apple shill.
Nothing Apple makes is a good deal

>Genius bars and apple products in general are great value for money
are you insane?

Just find someone like Rossman to quote you on an unofficial repair. There’s no sense in paying that much for devices that you’ll probably upgrade in 3-4 years anyways.

>Genius bars and apple products in general are great value for money.
This isn’t 2011 anymore, Tim. My last Genius Bar visit charged me $100 to replace a hard drive mount in my MacBook that probably cost Apple 50 cents to make.

At this stage, I’d couldn’t recommend paying for an Apple product from the last 3 years with a straight face, and even then you’d better either repair it yourself when it breaks or know some people that can do it that Apple hasn’t sued out of existence yet.

On the other hand, older high-end Mac stuff holds up quite well as long as you upgrade it, and for all of Apple’s recent stupidity with its hardware, OSX is still a better user experience than Windows.

never do what jews tell you to do. with jews you lose.

>My last Genius Bar visit charged me $100 to replace a hard drive mount in my MacBook that probably cost Apple 50 cents to make.
You don't seem to understand there are other costs associated like transport, storage, depreciation, work hours, overhead costs involved with having a store at a premium location etc.
If you were getting a mount replacement in some warehouse 20 miles from downtown you could expect a lower price. But you are going to an Apple Store.
How much does it cost Hugo Boss to make a suit? Do you think the textile is the only thing you should pay for when you want to get a new one from them?

the only logical response

Attached: 1536386306343.gif (900x692, 108K)

That's the Apple experience, buddy. Pay the premium and endure the mistreatment or fuck off, poorfag.

Apple doesn't want you to repair your devices, that's all there's to it. Read the news. Buy a new iPhone, goy.

>genius bar
>minimum wage zoomers programmed to sell sell sell
>genius
you do see the problem here correct?

>You don't seem to understand there are other costs associated like

That's right. Tim Cook's 14th vacation home won't pay for itself, you all should be thankful for the opportunity to buy replacement hardware at a 200x markup.

If you really need another macbook, just go on ebay and buy a refurbished pro/air from 2012-2015, it will cost around $500 and probably go another 4 years

>How much does it cost Hugo Boss to make a suit? Do you think the textile is the only thing you should pay for when you want to get a new one from them?
First off, brand name clothes are memes. Second off, Hugo Boss’ clothing isn’t less practical, less feature-filled, more defect-prone, and more expensive than their clothing lines from just 3 years ago.

You’re defending paying a higher price for a product that isn’t built as well as older ones from the same manufacturer. Or are you going to defend the “Hugo Boss of tech” removing that cheap little microfiber cloth they used to bundle free with their laptops or headphones jacks on their phones to save a few extra pennies even as they hiked their price points and forced broken keyboard designs onto their buyers?

You fell for the artificial scarcity meme, the oldest sheep herding trick in the book. Even Apple uses it with their limited launches.

>Scammed at the genius bar
Why do you think they exist?

iPhones explode all the time. lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=iPhone explodes

>genius bar
That's both the gayest and most pretentious name I can possibly think of

>Scammed at the genius bar
What did you expect?

this guy is either an impulsive shill who couldn't reign in his laughably genuine fanboyism, or an asinine larper

fairly sure that they have to run diagnostics on your iPhone. i keep hearing stories of people getting free iPhones with warranty from genius bars...

>fairly sure that they have to run diagnostics on your iPhone
wrong

BASED

based

>be op
>electronics died
>go to electronics shop
>guy says yep its dead
>you already knew this
why are you even posting

Quality genuine parts being the same parts all made in China except this time with maybe a little stricter QC and an Apple label slapped on.

serves you right for buying ifaggot products

>not knowing that literally every post on /g is a troll

When you buy an Apple product, you don't just pay for hardware. You pay for world-class support.

What does that mean? It means that when you run into a problem (very rare), Apple can solve it for you. Yes, sometimes it will cost you extra. And yes, sometimes the solution is to buy a new device. But no matter what issue you have on a Mac or iOS device, Apple is there to help.

This is the reason Linux only has 1% market share on the desktop. When you have a Linux problem, who could possibly help you?

Attached: merula_smirk.png (300x310, 155K)