Resumé thread

Post yours and rate others.
Be nice, don't doxx.

Attached: resume.png (817x1059, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjreddie.com/static/Redmon Resume.pdf
diepresse.com/home/karriere/bewerbungstipps/5241371/Kreative-Lebenslaeufe_33-Ideen-die-auffallen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I-is this what autism looks like, Jow Forums?

nobody's /this/ autistic, right?

do you still hope for humanity?

Someone out there, ironically or unironically, took the time to make this
Really makes you think

> post resumé thread
LET'S FUCKING NOT, NSA/FBI/LEA.

I really hope they did it as a joke, but still, it's pretty insane.

Based horsefucker

is everyone new? this thing is a running joke

I will hire this little pony as gas chamber tester

pjreddie.com/static/Redmon Resume.pdf

Bottom right corner, zoom all the way in.

>This is how I am on Jow Forums

>is everyone new?
Even jannies

Attached: mods-are-gay-janny-is-a-fag.png (752x453, 130K)

>Be nice, don't doxx.
Joe Redmon
5124 Newton Ave S
Minneapolis 55419
+1.6127995965
[email protected]

I've been banned from Jow Forums for the absolute dumbest shit. Just a little while ago I got hit for daring to speak out about getting marginalized for being male. "No politics". Wow.
Seriously fuck mods and fuck jannies. The cunts let obvious shills and spammers run free and shut down people for posting seriously.

Attached: 1524086135336.jpg (362x314, 24K)

He is still more qualified than 95% of this board

I was homophobic while criticizing Tim Cook in an apple thread and i was banned for being off topic. The moderation here is thoroughly pozzed.

inb4 banned again

just remember that they do it for free

Attached: Untitled.png (1076x1280, 1.39M)

>that time when a local semi-respectable newspaper encouraged people to make crap like that
diepresse.com/home/karriere/bewerbungstipps/5241371/Kreative-Lebenslaeufe_33-Ideen-die-auffallen

Attached: 1540564450670.png (452x710, 211K)

Keep it mad sperg lord.

JANNIES GET FUCKED.

>who would win?
>hotpocket shlubbing non-payed fatfucks
>One dynamic IP

:^)

This dude is my hero. Chill guy, and actually pretty talented.

t. jannie

Attached: 1528279167375.jpg (1440x1080, 891K)

This.
He's unironically more qualified and accomplished more than 95% of Jow Forums

Since no one are posting theirs, I'll go first.

>inb4 someone bitches about my poor censoring
My résumé is online, so I'm fairly easy to doxx.

Attached: CV.png (795x1123, 285K)

All of them are graphics designers or similar people, it is actually quite normal in this area to be creative in their application. Additionally, they also send a collection of refferences along with the resumè. I work for a quite reputable company and still most of our marketing staff did this, because there is no other way to make yourself stick out of the plethora of people working in this field.

The idiot with "business development" however likely wont even get any response, except he applies to a marketing company.

Bump

Gonna bite, I don't know why you bothered with the black bars Jonas.

Fair enough, but they sell it as general advise (which is especially bad because I know they teach in schools to get information from sites like that).
>Der Lebenslauf ist Ihre Chance, sich von Ihren Mitbewerbern abzuheben. Seien Sie also ruhig kreativ, verleihen Sie ihm Ihre persönliche Note. Zur Inspiration haben wir 33 Beispiele.
>Sie sehen: Möglichkeiten gibt es unzählige. Lassen Sie Ihrer Fantasie freien Lauf. Eines ist sicher: Der Personalchef wird sich an Sie erinnern.
Translated:
>The CV is your chance to set yourself apart from your competitors. So don't shy away from being creative, give it your own personal touch. We have 33 examples for inspiration.
>As you can see: There are countless possibilities. Let your imagination run free. One thing is certain: The personnel manager will remember you.

It requires a minimum effort, which is usually more than Jow Forums bothers to do and therefore good enough for me.

>UW phd
>10% kaggle
This fucker is probably a professor right now

Hhmm, I see it as a challenge. I wouldn't have even looked if you had linked to your website desu.

On that note, distributing NVMe/GPU toys sound like an incredibly expensive and cursed hobby to have.

RDMA is already a terrifying idea, but P2P DMA between a NIC and an nvme drive? Why, oh god why.

>This fucker is probably a professor right now
He still posts homework on his github though.

>Why, oh god why
Latency is critical.

In anyway, for PCIe interconnected stuff, it's not so much a traditional NIC. Think of it more as a transparent link/external PCIe backplane but with memory-mapping capabilities.

This is unironically quite nice. I like the two column layout.

My prof from last semester also consults for a tech company. He reached out to me and said they're looking for interns and told me who to send my resume to. But I'm just a shitty student. I have a job but never worked in tech before. Wtf do I put on it?

Put the work experience you have on it, even if it isn't so relevant.

Whatever education you have. If you're not finished with your degree, you might consider highlighting a few classes.

Any extracurricular stuff, student organisations, hackerspaces, personal projects etc.

Any open-source work? Have a github? Portfolio website?
Any cool community you're a part of, cool projects?

Obviously you're gonna put the cookie cutter academic stuff in there, but if you can show you do shit on your own that's a big help.