CANT BACK UP 22GB OF SELFIES FFS

my fucking thot sister has 24gb of basic ass pics, and it looks like just 3 photos taken over and over again. I need to back up her photos to an external FAT32 hard drive using my pc. Problem is that the 24gb of pics is in one folder, and i cant just drag the folder to the drive at once, because apparently FAT32 cant copy paste more than 4gb at a time. I've been trying to copy and paste the files batch by batch manually and i keep losing track, my pc is getting fucking inbred slow. WTF DO I DO

Attached: Your+such+a+normie+reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee+_143e241c3d69202126e7d5e4ec7a6d9e.jpg (326x326, 30K)

>FAT32
>2018

>WTF DO I DO
kill yourself for enabling your thot sister
64GB usb sticks cost like 5 bucks

Upload them to Mega, then post the link.

Then don't use FAT32, retard.

>quick format
>ok
>whoops sorry sis
>done

zip th whole folder and use the option to split it into multiple .zip files with a max file size of 3.5GB or something

The fucking drive already has 356gb of shit, i cant format it to ntfs now. wtf

the 4gb limit is for a single file, not a folder

zip the whole folder and use the option to split it into multiple zip files with a max filesize of 3.5GBs or something.

Is she going to “reward” you for backing up her lewd photos?
>user! Can you back up all of these photos for me? If you do a good job I’ll give you a surprise!

Attached: image.jpg (425x424, 116K)

Partition the drive and use all the free space as exfat or ntfs, move what data you have on it already to the new partition till its full, shrink the fat32 partition and expand the new one and keep moving data till all the data is on the not fat32 partition.

degenerates

Post the selfies here

>I've been trying to copy and paste the files batch by batch manually
>batch by batch
>batch
there's your answer op

>fat32
>356gb
Why is your stupid choice to use proprietary storage formats suddenly our problem?

Write a script faget

Why the fuck would you format it as fat32 in the first place?

these
numbnuts

Post a few here

Upload it all here

The condition is that files larger than fat32 can't exist on it

Use FastCopy by SHIROUZU Hiroaki

It's made by a filthy sushi-eating oriental so you know it's good

virgin

nigger. fat32 cant store a file that is 4gb+ so fucking remove it and move eveything else idiot

Dumb frogposter.

>not using exfat

How do you make it paste 10 or 11 without being able to solve this problem

Used this to migrate data from a failing drive, worked bretty gud desu.