Untitled

Attached: 9FC677F2-7FB2-45F2-9CFD-00DD6D14C087.jpg (750x792, 69K)

>t. SEETHING itoddler

Stay in your TwitchReddit containment board, /v/ermin

You know its cheaper to make a noose then buy a gun OP

Who took this picture?

what?

Thank God for autistic friends and family who will spend all day making your computer as long as you provide them parts.

Actually building a PC yourself instead of using someone else is a giant fucking scam for anyone who isn't an autist.

I can't not read this in his voice

tfw spent 2000 dollars building a shitposting machine

Who took that picture in the OP?

what do you mean? Who made the screenshot?

>.

Only if your time is worthless.

oh no

>he doesn't remember

>have no idea who took the picture
>get mad when someone asks
Autists

Heil'd

>You know, it's cheaper to build a rifle yourself

what now?!

>spend 10 minutes of your time putting together a rig
>save potentially $1,000+ over buying pre-built
>hurr your time must not be worth over $1,000/hr

You know, I can't be bothered to make a computer.

>mad
kek
Nigga it's from that one animated christmas movie "The Polar Express". Have you seriously not seen that one?

this looks like it was posted by an ifunnyfag

Attached: download.jpg (239x211, 8K)

Pre-builts don't even cost $1000.

There are plenty of pre-builts that cost over $1,000, especially if you're looking for "gaming" pre-builts.

me

Nobody fucking buys them. They go to Best Buy and get the cheapest Dell on display.

Not only it's cheaper, but you have access to high end components simply not available on any prebuilts.

...he said, as he posted the most normalfag fucking meme

Imagine being too dumb for legos.

I was turned off for pc gaming for months because people kept telling me this until I just said fuck it and bought a big name computer with an i5 and threw a GTX 1050ti in there. I’ve built my own since then but if you wanna buy a prebuilt it’s fine, just make sure it’s positively reviewed and you’ll be good to go.

all day? it's a few screws some paste zipties and an os instal. how the fuck do you spend all day building a pc?

From what movie is this?

this HP OMEN 880 with rtx2080ti is 3k

hey we're all faggots and autists here nigger, now suck my faggot cock

kys

I keep asking this and I still haven't gotten an answer

Polar Express

Thank you
After some looking up this seems to be some twitter/reddit "your opinion is wrong" meme. Figured as much.

It is cheaper when you've had the same case, power supply and optical drives for 10 years.

Fuck off, building a computer is the best part. I had more fun putting together my new system than playing anything on it.

fucking zoomer comedy

takes about an hour max mate, which for you would only be about $10 worth of time

Actually it's cheaper (about $5-8) to go to Starbucks get a coffee and wait for someone to leave their MacBook unattended or follow them and take it. Now if you don't like stealing from rich people who can easily afford to replace it just offer gay sex in exchange for the MacBook. There you go, new MAC you so rich now.

It's literally vomit inducing.
>""I have nailed this cpu""
>literally is failing at the 98% of his life at everything including shopping for groceries on his own

>beer
>bench build
>beer
>test
>dismantle
>beer
>assemble
>beer
>test
>cable management
>beer
>more cable management
>something is wrong
>forgot to plug in secondary HDD because too much beer
>plug in HDD
>beer
>software time
>beer

That's how.

Looks like you're the autistic friend. No shame in it, I am too.

Nowdays its like playing with legos. Everything is made so simple, you have to try to fuck up. Its not even a question of "how hard it would to assemble" but a question of "do you want to select components yourself".

>t's a few screws
>tfw your NZXT case came with 50 fucking screws in it and another 50 spare ones
>they were all motherfucking vanilla cross drive
I cursed all of their extended families 50 generations back

Attached: 1543619466836.jpg (420x420, 50K)

>assembling a pc is autism
Next you will tell me you need a degree to build a chair.

it was a joke, like "Haha That's Me How Did Someone Get That Picture Of Me"

>being so stupid that you can't screw in some parts and plug them into a motherboard

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 77K)

honestly the hardest part wasn't building a computer, it was overclocking it. so many hours/days wasted testing stability.

>optical drives
Literally who the fuck uses these anymore. I can get Netflix and the rest of the streaming for 3eur per week I don't even need to pay the whole month or just torrent the fucking movie, put it on a usb stick and my 100eur cheap hd screen tv plays it.

You are literally physically damaging your machine with it.

I had a BD ROM until two days ago when didn't have a place to put it anymore

>streaming
>paying for it too
yikes

>he got so mad he broke character

as long as you don't go crazy with voltage and temps it's fine.

Carefully unboxing all the parts alone takes an hour or maybe that's just me, I found unboxing to be the most difficult part.

Ok, wtf?

Attached: 1532831218030.jpg (720x736, 32K)

>not having the money to just send your cpu to silicon lottery and have them do everything for you and then plug in their numbers when you get it back
pleb

Wasted? That's the fucking fun part. Collating data and charting them gains.

Attached: 1546190181584.jpg (480x640, 76K)

Are you also making 15 minutes unboxing video for them too? I hate unboxing videos thats longer than 10 minutes.

>cheapest dell
>gaming