Richard Matthew Stallman sadly passed away today...

Richard Matthew Stallman sadly passed away today. He was found by relatives after he slipped on his MacBook Pro and got stuck in his bath-tub.
He will be remembered for inventing the Windows Operating system which was based on his first attempt at Python.
Donation are being accepted by his family and will be used to purchase new Samsung Galaxy tablets for one of the nation's most prestigious prep schools, Steve Job's Academy of the Arts.

Attached: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (220x330, 105K)

stallman will die from a stroke on 5/9/2019

Very good, very good. However...

RIPS
Rest In Proprietary Software

checked

RIPS

GNU/RIPS

S

i’m glad he’s dead and i’m glad he’s gone

>sadly passed away
Is that opposed to happily passing away? There's not need to use the word 'sadly' in this sentence - someone passing away is inherently sad.

>someone passing away is inherently sad
RMS was super happy and laughed when SJ died

> got stuck in his bath-tub
That poor man, starving to death over the course of months, all alone. Can you post a link to donate?

Attached: stallmanbottle.jpg (2272x1704, 1.28M)

Mods better pin this shit when it does happen

>implying Jow Forums will exist
considering stallman is 65, healthy for his age and well off it's safe to assume he's gonna live another 15 years easily.

> healthy for his age
> another 15 years

Attached: disgustedstallman.png (264x338, 219K)

>Full head of hair
>Minimal greys
>Excellent complexion and apparent skin elasticity for his age I.E. few wrinkles
Yeah, I'm thinking RMS will be kicking it for a while to come

> full-throttle cirrhosis gut
> eats garbage off of his foot
> spends large amounts of time in third-world countries

Attached: stallmanid.jpg (224x224, 7K)

With all that belly fat how has he not died of heart attack/diabetes/whatever else yet?

Attached: 1336715775_1.jpg (640x426, 73K)

I'm new to Jow Forums. Why is this guy on the rules sticky of this board? Who is he?

Attached: 1450659832892.png (450x399, 293K)

m00t, the founder of 9gag

The most egregious thing in the OP is the implication Stallman bathes

Steve Jobs the inventor of the computer

Attached: Keynotes announced for LibrePlanet 2019 free software conference — Free Software Foundation ___.jp (548x551, 220K)

Anyone got nudes?

This thread's got me thinking, imagine the state of this board when he actually dies. Jesus it'll be carnage.

That's John Lennen, from The Doors.

>spends large amounts of time in third-world countries
so he's frequently away from stress, pollution, large human settlements, terrorism.. sounds great to me

The Jesus of computing and autism.

I'll fear the day he actually does, the only pillar of actual Free Software