How to get laid when you're neither at school, nor have a job ?

How to get laid when you're neither at school, nor have a job ?

I weigh 65kg for 178cm tall. I'm not ugly, just average and mixed race.

How the fuck do I get women.

Attached: 1537709891398.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

incel cuck

>mixed race in france
>can’t get laid

are you a 2/10? be honest

Attached: 7AD11AC0-64E2-4667-A78D-047D8A616201.jpg (478x463, 171K)

Some guys can do it without an income, but you're not charismatic or good looking enough. Get a job, you loser. Girls don't want to date a guy who doesn't have shit together.

I actually do have a job, it's just not a good way to meet people. But I do have income.

I got a well paying job and women still dont treat me like a human being. Time to get back on the opiate train I guess.

Do you guys actually go out and socialize? Or is that the crux of your question, op?

I rarely do and yes, I'd like to know how. I barely get invited out, and when I do get into clubs, I have no idea if I should approach or not.

I have no one and no venues/outlets to socialize with/at. No friends or clubs or activities, my hobbies are all solitary ones, and my personality isnt suited to going out to bars alone to try and "meet someone".

okay, I can't help you. I'm sorry, I'm pretty much in the same boat. I think you can do it, though. Just keep putting yourself out there, and don't get to down if you get turned down.
fwiw, I've met a few girls who found their boyfriends just because they were randomly approached by them in public places. idk how it works, but apparently that can work sometimes, although I think that's completely outrageous, but I can't argue with the facts.

>although I think that's completely outrageous
Why ?

idk, man, sorry. Like I said in the post above, I don't actually know stuff. I just threw the fundamentals out there, but both you and op already got that. Usually getting a job is enough to shut up most user's. lol

Just not my personality, plus I'm not charismatic, fear of being perceived creepy, etc. etc.

>I've met a few girls who found their boyfriends just because they were randomly approached by them in public places. idk how it works, but apparently that can work sometimes, although I think that's completely outrageous, but I can't argue with the facts.
Those guys were chads.

>Usually getting a job is enough to shut up most user's. lol
So you just want to "shut up the incels", you dont really want to offer any meaningful advice.

>Those guys were chads.
No, they weren't.
>So you just want to "shut up the incels", you dont really want to offer any meaningful advice.
You kind of have a crummy attitude. And no, I don't want to offer meaningful advice. tfw no gf, feels posting is as bad as gayposters.

>No, they weren't.
See
>not charismatic, fear of being perceived creepy, etc. etc.
Dont contradict yourself, failed normie.

>You kind of have a crummy attitude.
Takes one to know one, sounds like you're projecting.

why the fuck did you say you didn't have a job in your op then

ok.

I'm a nanny.

for kids or for old people?

If your personality is so flawless & perfect (compared to mine) then you wouldn't be in the same boat as me, posting on Jow Forums on a Friday night. Just saying, champ.

ok.

just from watching your back and forth from the sidelines, you seem like the bigger fag

kids, I'm currently looking after a 5 year old.

Nice projection, armchair psychologist

that's crazy. i'd never trust my kids to a mixed race person.
what mix are you?
i'm actually in a commie era armchair right now

Wow what a shitty personality, you must be an unlikable incel virgin loser

lol

kek

Le feel when no le gf
Im also a shut-in with a job where i meet very few single young le gfs. I met a 1-armed cripple girl, and thought she might be in my league but was tok scared to ask her out

Kek half black and half white. THe kid is black.

Lol

what? blacks get nannies? i'm actually shocked. what do the parents do for a living that they can afford it?

well. uh, if you have a park nearby, ask the parents if you could take the kid out to play and if any women approach you to play with the babby, try to chat them up?

She's a nurse

I guess I could try that.

leave your room
if you don't even wanna do that use tinder
kys

godspeed user. breed yourself a quadroon

>when I do get into clubs
>I have no idea if I should approach or not
Ok, one simple question for you, why are you going there then?

Dancing with friends.

my goal in life is to get so ripped and aesthetic that women fight each other to try and get me then I reject them all and they feel so shit that they fucking kill themselves

if you're goal isnt atleast that then youre never gonna make it

She got a nice ass

I know a guy from HS who got to this point. Legitimately considering hopping on PEDs like he did.

based, but only if natty