Are these good temps bros?

Are these good temps bros?

>during 30min of torture test

Attached: 17981B30-317A-47B8-9214-3770D073F79B.jpg (1372x1022, 303K)

Those are pretty good temps for a Skylake-X CPU.

Is that a server machine or something?

HOLY SHIT

Thanks!

I have a BeQuiet! 280mm silent loop it was hitting 100c apparently because the coolant dried up.

Drained it and filled it up again and have been getting these temps ever since.

Workstation for 3d/design stuff. All work related. It has a Vega Frontier GPU and 64GB RAM.

Good or bad? =C

What's your job?

It has about 20'c more headroom, 90'c is more or less the limit on those things.

How much did you overclock it? Hopefully those aren't stock temps because that's kind of awful for the cooler you have.

>Good or bad? =C
completely fine

Designer

Haven't OC'd yet. And the RAM isn't the greatest since I brought it over from another machine (It's 2400Mhz, OC'd the RAM only to 2600).

3200Mhz RAM would be killer, but for 64GB that I need, it's pricey.

For some reason when I run Cinebench it does hit around 90c on the package and on maybe 2-3 cores...

Prime 95 and Intel Burn Test on torture get the temps in the OP image.

Going to experiment with some OCing to see if I can get an extra 5-10% on this setup.

Thanks Jow Forumsbro :>

Prime95 and IBT both just stress the fuck out of AVX pipelines. Under a "regular" full load doing a video encode or something the temps will probably be 10-15'c cooler, because almost nothing solely uses AVX instructions.

Heres the CB score, CPU is stock.

I know there's a lot of headroom on this CPU since it's a housefire once you start pumping more voltage into it and it pushes the VRMs like crazy.

Do you have any recommendations for the BIOS tweaks like changing AVX settings and a light OC to keep it somewhat running cool and gaining some speed? Or should I just experiment....I guess I answered my own question ha

Attached: cb.png (1217x746, 1.18M)

Also have been eyeing the 9980XE since it's soldered and I can just pop into the same socket.

But I can't justify supporting Inceltel when AMD has a better/cheaper product.

Buuutt on another note, this system is mainly a Hackintosh and it runs perfectly fine. I just boot into Wangdows to diagnose and use some applications that are not on macOS.

And sometimes GAYME
>inb4 gaymen memes.

I enabled "Sync All Cores" and this thing became a house fire. Or maybe HWInfo is reporting the wrong temps?

Good news, I got a higher CB score

Attached: lolwtf.png (1567x826, 229K)

according to intel anything under 100c is okay

Is that for package or per core?

Never understood how Intel measures things.

Is 80-85 C okay for not OCd Ryzen 2200g on prime95 for an hour or so?

the tjunction aka the max temp allowed on the hottest core before it starts throttling

Yea. On the limit -85

>intel
fuck off shill

Fuck you dude

Stick to your AMD Duron

Yeah that's a housefire because that's allowing all cores to use max boost frequency which normally only one or two cores loaded is supposed to clock to, when you load all 10 cores normally it uses much lower speed to keep heat and power use in check.

Effectively that "sync all cores" is overclocking.

>3.1ghz 10core
>tjmax at 110c
wtf
can you do power states on intel?

>30min of torture test
>23 minutes windows uptime

Attached: 1546398983310.jpg (572x303, 32K)

Uptime is fucked in task manger in Windows 10