Why don't non-whites use linux? it tends to be mostly a white thing

why don't non-whites use linux? it tends to be mostly a white thing

Attached: bc36e0186439019c813ec28ea00042f2.jpg (640x800, 67K)

>why don't non-whites use linux?
>the majority of linux users are Indian

begone

yeah but I'm only half white and I use GNU/Linux

The most important thing is erotic games.

The Chinese love Ubuntu though

Non-whites are less productive and Linux is a productivity focused OS

For reference

Attached: 1.png (1052x686, 85K)

See

>barely any users in africa
LMAO

>linux user pride!!
only white people do this shit

That's because there are barely any computers in Africa.

so mostly indians, chinese and south americans? not so many in africa where they don't have computers?

i think there are more black atheists and black country music fans than there are black linux users

Is Ubuntu not popular in Africa anymore because of raspberry pi and its own OS and Ubuntu has higher pc requirements now?

this is true

Attached: KDxBk6Z.jpg (600x448, 121K)

Fuck off, I'm black and I've been an open source developer for over a decade.

i have never seen a black linux user before. anyone mind posting a video to a black linux user for me

Attached: c9463cecace97f7a1f417e2585745ac8.jpg (700x1052, 96K)

>spend half your life configuring i3, conky, polybar, xorg, and compton to get 500mb ram use on a 32gb ram machine.
>productive

>why don't non-whites use linux?
Because you don't donate enough money you racist.

Attached: Cucknux.png (1280x800, 151K)

You want me to post my nuts? The're freshly shaven and waxes for extra reflection. I'll post hem next to my xfce set up. Waring: They hang, reaaaaaaaaallly low.

I'm a pajeet and use Linux since 2015. Windows is for super pajeets. Also go back to Jow Forums

>America
>white

Ive only ever had an urge to mess with linux When Ive had just extra parts/ another system just lying around. If I build a new gaming rig this year Ill install linux on my old one just to fuck around. That or make a hackintosh.

Im Nigerian and i use arch linux.

Pacific islander here (not actually in the Pacific islands though), I use Ubuntu

Looked up GNU/Linux marketshare on statcounter,
>Africa 1.22%
>United States Of America 1.47%
>Europe 2.13%
>India 3.75%
>Asia 1.59%
These numbers do indicate that non-whites do use GNU/Linux, there's more people in Asia using it than there are in the US and there's more street-shitters using it than Europeans. And since there's more Asians and street-shitters than there's Americans and Europeans it's clear that there's actually a whole lot more non-white people using GNU/Linux than there's whiteys using it.

>ubuntu is the only linux distro

Uh huh

im a nigger and i use arch

why's this a race thing?

im a jew and i use arch

Well it's the one distro that has a substantial amount of user statistics.
Because race baiting for (you)s.

Because the idea that non whites can do anything computer without an install wizard is a meme.

linux users are disproportionately white. it's so white that the linux foundation is asking for donations to help with racial diversity

Attached: e3c7761bc176fe7511c31a04d15763eb.jpg (564x1002, 56K)

MKBHD. If someone is black and way into tech, watch out, they're +3 stdev's above the mean and looking to cut you.

>Red Star OS
>Deepin

they seem to like linux well enough

/thread

Attached: 1534119066152.png (1239x712, 170K)

japs & gooks use linux & they are brown/ yello

I am confident that that picture correlates with technology use in general.

In case you are too stupid to figure it out on your own: canonical is an american company that targets English speakers. There are other distros used more often elsewhere.

ubuntu. Linux for niggers

>mfw terry used ubuntu

Because fuck wh*Te.

Stop posting Hori all over pol you dick.

this

Linux foundation has nothing to do with Linux kernel development

There are none in NK

Most us are too tech illiterate to be aware of, or care, about any OS outside of Windows and maybe Mac. Computer knowledge is also not really valued among non-white groups aside, from Asians, like it is among white people.

Personally ive been making it a mission of mine to linux redpill my family and friends so they know better.

> t. feather indian linuxfag

Attached: You_gonna_get_scalped.jpg (466x599, 47K)

More like why Africans don't use Linux. Maybe the reason is they don't even have fucking computers. Latin America and Asia, etc has plently of Linux users.

why does non-niggers say nigger things?

fuck off idiot