Friend asks me to build him a gaming PC for his budget of $1800

>friend asks me to build him a gaming PC for his budget of $1800
>build him a $900 PC and pocket the rest for myself

Based?

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (636x720, 37K)

>stealing from friends
>based

>Friend

That is such a nigger thought process, godamnit user. Be better than this.

Cringe and niggerpilled

kys idiot you really dont deserve friends

typical poorfag AMDrone

Medium-quality bait, got me to (You) it but still needs work.

Is this a compulsive thing for you?

This is the most jewish thing I've read this morning.
I know this is trolling, but you: 1) don't steal from friends, and 2) help them for free, or at least are apologetic about being returned a favor. Or you don't call them friends.

You don't deserve friends.

I'll pay it.

Attached: troll062410.jpg (268x312, 28K)

Give it back, Tyrone.

>friend
you are literal human garbage

Love how you assume he's clueless and didn't ask his friend (you're a tool to him) for confirmation. Now he knows what you're about.

you think he wont look up the price ? can he not read? seriously user listen to the good advice here. and realize youre already known for your jewish tactics all over town ify ou ever let slip your thinking to a eavesdropper or ten

/thread

He's a console pleb who wanted a gaming PC to play overwatch, he doesn't know what cpuz or speccy is, I'm fine, I needed the money for some shoes

Why didn't you just ask him for money? Or is borrowind money blow your dignity?

stop lying

Attached: 0183384992123.jpg (225x225, 7K)

you should get banned for this desu

kill yourself frogposter. go back to r*ddit.

I don't judge people taking money from friends but I'd much rather refer them to another professional I respect or do the job for free. I just don't feel comfortable taking money from friends.

I think I've seen this thread before

this proves it's just bait.

also, shoes. what the fuck is up with spending more than $200 on shoes? at this point you are literally throwing money into the gutter

The true baser doesn't have any friends

Attached: crash_override.gif (463x200, 1.36M)

>having friends

>going clubbing with shoes worth less than $500
lmao stay poor

>not having friends and feeling superior for it
enjoy your depression cretin

I just wanted to look up how much custom made shoes cost because of this faggot
and i stumbled upon a website with an actual loading screen. A long loading screen. What. The. Fuck.

maybe it has 3D previews or something?

BASED AND REDPILLED

not everyone is a social vampire who can't survive without sucking out the life force of other people, mr. thundercock

Oh Jamal! Make sure to buy more meth for you and Tyrone with that extra cash. Based as fuck.

Give it back Jamal

>feeling superior for something that comes naturally to everyone and should be a given

Do you also feel superior for not eating shit?

It's a psychological fact that humans are social creatures. If you don't enjoy a good company you have problems - mental (severe delusion) or physical (low neural activity).

Not him, but yes. I do feel superior to someone who unironically eats literal shit.

why are you on Jow Forums then? Jow Forums is a social medium. people usually go here or reddit or play video games often because they dont have IRL friends and other things going on

>also, shoes. what the fuck is up with spending more than $200 on shoes?
Niggers do that a lot

Attached: 1534258212761.jpg (619x619, 20K)

>also, shoes. what the fuck is up with spending more than $200 on shoes?
I was always the cheap MF when it came to shoes. I'm not american so I don't need to show off to gain social status. I've literally had a pair of $8 chinkshit counterfeit shoes with barely any sole. But then I shelled out for a pair of ultraboost (which are not over $200 but expensive anyway), shits so comfy, and they fuckin last a long ass time. They are definitely worth the money,

Are you daft? Read my post again. Yes humans are social creatures which is exactly why having friends is normal and mundane. Feeling superior for something like that is like feeling superior for being a mammal or having two eyes.

Then you are a petty person who lacks any personal achievements and can only feel superior for things normal people don't even think about. Is not being complete garbage (yet) really the only thing that gives you pride?

>Jow Forums is a social medium
Jow Forums is the fucking anathema of socialization

I feel superior to people who don't have friends

Give it back, Tyrone.

OP here, I'm keeping another $250.
I'm putting in my old GTX 750 Ti instead of the GTX 1060 I downgraded him to originally

>be me, literal 50 yr old x-er
>son is neet
>he's still living here
>dropped out of cs
>starts seeing girl (thank god, I thought he was queer)
>she's tired of him never taking her out
>try to help son out and float some money his way
>spergs out, ruins Christmas
>have a plan
>decide to have him build me a cheap gaymen rig and pocket 1400 dollars
>so he can take his gf out
>and register for community college
>retard spends 800 fucking usd when I said I just need it to play eu4
>doesn't take gf out
>things get worse and she leaves him
Why is it so hard to raise autists?

>board is open to anyone