A subversive jew is worth 100 times more than a white marxist

A subversive jew is worth 100 times more than a white marxist
The enemy inside is far more dangerous than a greedy jew
The enemy inside (white marxist) work for free and would sexualize, kill or rape generations of kids just to pleas the mass media. They would teach 20 million kids about the "benefits" of homosexual sex just so they can sleep well knowing they are making society more progressive and vibrant

There is not a single day for the past 10 years that I don't dream about the death of at least 50 million white marxists just so the world can be a less shit place

Attached: TT.jpg (709x529, 72K)

What does Marx's theory of labor have to do with all this social bullshit.
It's as if no one actually read any writings by Marx or Engels and are just espousing low iq crap.

sounds like you're projecting, user

Marx & Engels economic work is like 20 or 30% of the total published essays in the complete works
The rest is 100% subversive crap for white trash like you
>Muh Marx was dah economist!

They call is cultural Marxism, fuck me if I know why.
If I had to guess with a gun to my head, it would be because the 20's Soviet constitution read like something an American college kid would espouse.
And Soviets were Marxists, right?
Don't dwell on it, it's pot calling kettle black. One type of insane getting mad about other type of insane.

I'm sure Darwin wrote poetry too, but that's not what we remember him for.

>The wikipedia page about Marx & Engels economic theories is larger therefore it is more important than the works published works themselves just because the white trash is not interested in knowing anything other than wikipedia buzzowords
That's why I hate white marxists. At least you are honest about keeping the status of Marx - the high school idol of America by hiding 70% of his writings

The funny thing is that 12 years ago, Jow Forums was one of the only places online where I'd ever see real communists talk about their politics, and everyone was a FOSS guy.

Attached: d15b2ccc72266d1520b5f1b8f44e1582f70e0c85d194c7a7bd6a7d9ac38e603d.jpg (545x748, 121K)

Are you ok? Pizzagate and Q is one hell of a drug

Don't bulli qoomers

Attached: Dsp4w9kXcAAJrkd.jpg (900x613, 89K)

Holy shit 70% of his work is hidden? Where? I wanna read it

12 years ago, Fox News was first breaking stories about this place as an internet boogieman. I was a high school shitter who only hung out on /b/ so I can't remember anything about old Jow Forums

I came here in 2008 to ask a question about VT-D and was told to fuck off cause it's not a tech support board.
I did and didn't return until 2014.

it's not hard to find despite high school and university white teachers hiding it from their students

Its just Jow Forums generally going to shit when Jow Forums started to gain influence. Those niggers ruined it

Then show them. What are they called? When were they published? What were they about?

go back to Jow Forums edgelord

everything including the letters are published in the website marxists.org and almost every big library own the selected works (50 volumes)
the problem is white teachers are so easy prostitutes they only touch a few lines of marx economy work just so they can keep promoting their rat behavior

Marx thought all human history could be reduced to the struggle between the proletariat and bourgeoise. These two groups are irreconcilable, the latter oppressing and victimising the former.
Social Justice is just repackaged Marxism; men vs women, black vs white, straight vs gay, Muslim vs Christian... collectivising people into groups of oppressed vs oppressor, often on the basis of immutable characteristics.
The only logical conclusion to all this identitarianism is segregation, for the "oppressed" group's "own good".
They're starting to sound like Apartheid apologists and don't even realise it.

Attached: hehesillycharacters.jpg (957x2047, 332K)

>The only logical conclusion to all this identitarianism is segregation, for the "oppressed" group's "own good".

>Lower classes: "Why don't you just stop oppressing us?"
>Upper classes: "No."

Nobody is dumb enough to actually believe this framing.

Attached: kingpin blank.jpg (756x972, 181K)

The problem with this narrow view is that the bourgeoise are also victims of the industrial revolution and its consequences, just in different ways. Even Rousseau recognised this. Marx just ripped off a bunch of ideas and made them dumber with his Autism. Kind of like Stallman. Damn, I wonder where the ((( connection ))) is.

>The problem with this narrow view is that the bourgeoise are also victims of the industrial revolution and its consequences, just in different ways.

It's kind of pointless to consider, though, because even though the bourgeois suffer from alienation under capitalism, they're still its benefactors and the ones fighting to uphold it.

self-called Marxist here.
In his most important book, the capital, Marx complains that the industrialization leads to children having sex at a too young age, that they drink too much and in general that the poverty leads to an immoral lifestyle of seeking cheap thrills. He argues that people would be able to lead a more moral lifestyle if they had more money to go to school and have more chances in society.

Modern left wing has degenerated. Marx was a goo guy.

What a person is remembered for is often the less relevant portion of their actions. See Che Guevara.