Yo bro pass the Bluetooth cable will ya

>yo bro pass the Bluetooth cable will ya

Attached: 48D61019-F49D-4E9E-B57F-4CCC49506154.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>it sounds so analytical and warm

Attached: 2000px-OD_Compact_disc.svg.png (2000x2000, 1.06M)

audiophile sneks thread?

Attached: uwkqLZgg.jpg (728x546, 69K)

>you can put the files on this hard drive

Attached: C941F5B9-6F92-4834-A95C-7245C44C1905.jpg (425x314, 10K)

what's wrong with those? i'm pretty new to this can you guys explain please ?

>yo bro pass the wifi cable will ya

Attached: cat5_cable.jpg (1600x1064, 394K)

I've never heard people saying this though, the closest to the ethernet cable example I can think of would be someone referring to the router as 'the wifi'.

I always say "wifi cable" when I refer to ethernet cable. This 100% triggers all the tech-retards.

one of my colleagues the other day referred to a lightning cable as "the firewire"

>be a shy kid in early teens in around 2006-7
>internet is cut every minute
>don't want to talk to the isp again
>mom calls
>GOOGLE WON'T OPEN
>GOOGLE COMES UP SOMETIMES BUT IT DOESN'T OTHER TIMES ON THE e PROGRAM
>they actually fix the problem

Attached: 1523456494094.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Has anyone bought a phone since the headphone jack was removed

>Hey Siri

Attached: google-io-2018-google-assistant-7136.jpg (1600x900, 109K)

no step plz

This cable is the reason why Apple is falling apart

When I worked in IT at my university, my supervisor called ethernet ports "ether-jack ports"

Attached: f27f23c.png (2112x800, 1.3M)

Friend, those are slugs

kek'd at your pic
it's funny because it's true

nope

you fucking keks

>hey pass me the IEEE 9333333333....

Attached: BF1ybti.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

>when you're so stupid you get sold the entire snake along with its oil

I skipped the flagships and got a second rate phone because of this. Don't think I'll ever by another phone without sdcard support now

I lolled

no

Went with an XZ1c two months ago, couldn't be happier with it.

I know a girl who didn't recognize this cable, and, when asked, told me she doesn't know any other says to connect to the Internet other than WiFi. Is this really the state of zoomers or just an odd exception?

>Is this really the state of zoomers
It is. Apple's to blame

>she is an iPhone user
Checks out.

I'm a tech support fag

Don't get angry at people like this, we all have our skillsets.

Do you know everything there is to know about cars? Can you build a house? Draw anime lewds?

I work with some absolute wizards in Excel but they don't know the difference between RAM and HDD and couldn't tell you if they've got their USB or 'Internet cable' plugged in or not.

Skillsets. Don't shit on these people.

There are people in this world who call "@" sign "monkey" or "snail"

Attached: liwr5EP.jpg (1944x2592, 1018K)

>Do you know everything there is to know about cars?
No but I can do my own oil change, rotate my own tires, and replace a cracked windshield wiper fluid container.

It's funny you mention cars. I'm sure there are mechanics who probably rage like I do at modern laptops when they look at modern cars. At least with the car industry they can't void your warranty if you get non-Ford gasoline and tire service on your car. Non-Apple-approved repair or service? Interesting.

>Can you build a house? Draw anime lewds?
Yes but rather poorly. Doesn't stop me and it shouldn't stop people from having a basic understanding of how to replace a faucet or A/C filter. Know what an ethernet cable is and how the internet works at a basic level. Especially now with YouTube that can literally tell you how to do stuff in any aspect of life.

I never got angry or meant to hurt other people. I have a lots of respect for the girl I mentioned (esp. since shes the only girl that texts me). I suppose the other anons arent ill intentioned either, we're just circlejerking for entertainment, not reeing at normies for not being into tech -hopefully.

>snail
Holy fuck, kek

For my own sanity I hope that's a joke

here ya go

Attached: Bluetooth Cable.jpg (425x425, 19K)

Bluetooth probably causes brain cancer

>t. Someone that uses it everyday

it is not, sadly.

>Holy fuck, kek
A lot of languages have different and interesting terms for the at sign. Greeks call it a duck or something.

pussy

>my boss calls dvd drives slaves
>calls SSDs and HDDs masters, unless they're secondary drives

>know everything about cars
No, but I understand how they work and can perform maintenance and major engine repairs.
>build a house
Yes, and I live in the house I built.
>draw anime lewds
No, but I can draw western lewds because I'm not a filthy jap.
>wizards in excel
Being able to use a proprietary spreadsheet software is NOT impressive by any fucking means.

>>my boss calls dvd drives slaves
>>calls SSDs and HDDs masters, unless they're secondary drives
Funny, my grandpa calls blacks slaves and whites masters.

The common retard thing is to call it a "USB".

They only had IDE during slavery times, so they adopted the terminology.

lol

>"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

Attached: wouldyouliketoknowmore.png (640x400, 495K)

Note 9 tho

toppest kek

>he uses his phone to play music
>he doesn't invest in some wireless headphones
>he expects top tier sound without a dedicated soundcard

no wonder most of Jow Forums are quarter tonners

>wouldyouliketoknowmore.png
>post is quote from starship troopers
>picture is the cover of Armor
user what the fuck are you doing.

You are
What you do
When it counts

those audiophile power lines and power plant tho

I've never actually heard this but I hear people refer to their Internet connection as "my Wi-Fi" here and there
>don't bother with Netflix this month, we can't afford our Wi-Fi
>did you pay the Wi-Fi bill?
etc.

I just searched related images for "Starship Troopers."
Can't believe that there's another novel about fighting insects using exosuits and jetpacks.

Armor is really fucking good. It's definitely its own book but at the same time is clearly a kind of response to Starship Troopers. For minor spoilers on one of the cool parts: because of a casualty-tracking error in the military's database, the protagonist is listed as KIA and as a result, is accidentally sent on WAY more consecutive missions than the regulations should allow.

Reminds me of Forever War.

Forever War was incredibly fucking jarring when I finished it and read the little author blurb in the back and then dug in a little more and found out that he was drafted for vietnam immediately after finishing a physics degree. It really made me look back at the scene where they first frag the aliens that don't fight back even a little bit and all the shit he talks about how they had post-hypnotic suggestions implanted about how the aliens were awful monsters and even though looking at them in real life the propaganda films had everything completely wrong but they still fucking smoked every last one of them. It feels mylai as fuck.

Heinlein could barely write a book. What a fucking hack.

Let's be real: Starship Troopers is a military-political manifesto dressed in scifi and is mostly notable for being an early piece of fiction that was genuine science fiction and not science fantasy. It's not a mastercraft narrative, but even without the meat of heinlein's political views, it would still be readable as a timekiller.

Ive only read three of his novels. They have imo weak resolutions and sometimes not the most natural dialogue but he wasn't a hack. Easily up there with Asimov.

I didn't expect such a clean ending.
That's another parable to Vietnam. After it ends you discover how pointless it was.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS EDGY BULLSHIT ICON FUCKERY

Attached: 1546697196274.jpg (8000x3873, 2M)

it's been a few years since i've touched an internet cable myself.

everything has built-in wifi now.

>top tier sound
>wireless headphones
That's not how it works retard

>Non-Apple-approved repair or service? Interesting.
welcome to the new world.
how do you repair a Tesla?

Zoomers that pretend they're good at tech are the worst

People that say "the internet"
Even worse "cyberspace"

>flash drive

Do you live under a rock

i say surfing the web all the time.

was about to post literally this

kek

Well that is the only way to isolate yourself from what I assume is more smartphone faggotry. Let anyone know you don't partake and they actually get offended.