you're not a composite cuck are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=DLz6pgvsZ_I

Attached: lrcrchlrch.jpg (720x960, 58K)

I barely use my CRT for anything

>CRT
Cute. I'd rather HDMI mod my consoles.

>CRT

Attached: c4a.gif (480x300, 3.78M)

Mine already supports RGB via SCART. It's pretty comfy. A shame it doesn't support NTSC, though.

Eurofag here, have a consumer Trinitron that came with a SCART socket already from the factory. Supports both 50hz and 60hz.

I live in Europe.

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

>A shame it doesn't support NTSC, though.
Anything (a consumer set that is) made past the early 90's that supports RGB over SCART also supports NTSC.

I can see the radiation even without rad meter.

>modding TV for RGB
>choosing SCART
Are you retarded?
SCART is the worst connector of all time, not only is it fimsy shit that falls out all the time, but it's terrible for noise.
If you're going to the effort of ADDING rgb to a TV - why not use BNC?

>t. zoomer
Stop buying chink cables, son.

Not a Zoomer, from a technical perspective, SCART sucks.
It's nice that it being around allowed for RGB n a lot of European sets, the extra data stuff like auto aspect switching was nice too - but the actual plug is a heap of shit.
Since modding a TV isn't going to add any of the extra SCART features, it's just being used as an RGB input - it'd be far better to use a superior plug.

3BNC is still used today.

so? you aren't using even using PAL when using RGB
not supporting NTSC doesn't necessarily mean it won't support a 60Hz RGB signal

Yeah but he's obviously a /vr/ faggot, most of the RGB peripherals are SCART, moderns ones that is.
Plus if you plug a proper connector in once, it won't go anywhere, so I don't really see a problem.

you.. don't know anything about SCART, do you? this is fucking obvious.

> not a zoomer
fuck off, zoomer cancer.

because I don't have autism

>having to modify your equipment for RGB

LOL

Attached: qWqZH6H.jpg (1024x685, 48K)

>hue
huehue
nice Never The Same Colour set

It's a European Sony MSX monitor that can decode NTSC too.

>boomer technology

Because my CRT takes RGB.

Attached: 1530049783916.jpg (1280x960, 264K)

>Amerifats

Attached: 1487502199862.jpg (7680x4320, 2.27M)

Is that a fucking piss bottle?

>RGB modded
Or just get a scart -> yuv box off ebay and not worry about losing your OSD

you know not everything has component either, right?
i haven't owned any CRT tv's that supported component

>i haven't owned any CRT tv's that supported component
Holy shit lmao
Every reasonably sized CRT I've seen in my life has component

>Bragging about being a zoomer
lmao

crt hahahahahahahaha jeezus people like you should be shot for being irrelevant lunk heads

>Bragging about having a 14" CRT
lmao

>a piss bottle
>on top of a jar of weed.

Attached: b5c3764be90d9ef40cb3df46d6512ef6011f6e73251c5cebd569a2ef75623d1c.jpg (708x708, 80K)

heh, the only 14" tv i owned was old enough that it didn't even support composite
i cut the end off a playstation RF modulator and soldered on female connectors so i could plug whatever composite stuff i wanted into it

I bet you spend 99% of the time working on your retro setup and collection and never actually play the games like those autistic retro gaming YouTube soibois.

FUCKIN LOL

boys u havent lived until youve had a 19 inch crt on your 5mm thick pine workstation desk

I once got a BJ from a black midget stripper.

Was it a 19 inch midget on your 5mm dick?

Same here

It's nice that you can get big ass Trinitrons with RGB support for nothing. Great to fuel the retro nostalgia.

Jow Forums is too retarded to know how to discharge a capacitor so they don't shock themselves when working on a CRT.

Stick your micropenis between the glass and the high voltage connector, while tonguing a live outlet and rubbing your asscheeks against the high voltage part of the PCB
There, solved

>I am so smart that I know how to discharge a capacitor
said no one ever

Jow Forums uses anti-static wristbands. What do you expect?

It doesn't take a genius to use a bleeder resistor to discharge a cap, but Jow Forums barely has people with electronics knowledge or background. That is the point that Jow Forums is too stupid to know how to discharge a cap.

Outdated and useless tech.

Not really, anything low resolution will look better on a CRT. This is specially relevant for old media, interactive or otherwise.

>tfw since about the 70s when NTSC's color consistency issues were solved by resyncing the local clock every line, the workarounds used by PAL and SECAM just serve to reduce picture quality in exchange for no color benefit

Top post right here

You need humidity user

Hz