Got s7 edge almost 3 years ago

>got s7 edge almost 3 years ago
>smartphones still look the same and do the same thing
>some even lost functionality like the headphone jack

why are you retards still talking about phones every day?

Attached: 1544106384851.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j3_(2016)-7760.php
amazon.com/gp/product/B07FMPVBQR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the shill threads
honestly no point of buying new phones

same here. My Lenovo K3 note has been doing great for the past 4 years

Galaxy s5 mustard race

My nexus 5 with LineageOS / Ubuntu Touch is still kicking.
There's literally no reason to get a new phone unless it breaks, but then you can just order an unlocked one online anyway
(Contracts here are a rip off; $55 for 300mb data)

still running my Nexus 5X and I flashed it so it disables two of the cores so it doesn't bootloop anymore. I'm going to keep it for at least 3 more years.

I dont get this too. My phone is from 2016 and kept alive by aosp ex. I refuse to spend money on trash that is being made nowdays.
I think the only reason why entire smartphone industry hasnt diet yet is due to normalfags being easily influenced and shills.

Owner of a OP6T, an iPhone XS Max and a Galaxy S8 Plus here.

Listen, fair play to you. You've kept your devices working and relevent with a custom OS.

Thing is you can't say that your phone is better than anything I own such as the screen, storage, SOC, etc.

I change my phone every 9 to 12 months because I can afford to do so. You obviously cannot.

Please don't make out that you're happy with your old phones as you would change them if you could afford to do so.

P.S, the iPhone is my daughters which I pay for. I wouldn't rich them with a barge pole but my daughter like the phone so there you go.

P.P.S, do you like the "Redit" spacing? Then you're a fucking idiot as it's just good grammar.

unrioncally reddit while trying to be funny

That's why I'm still waiting for a proper successor to the Blackberry Priv before making an upgrade. Most modern flagships are all basically the same with very few defining features and nothing really special. Meanwhile my Priv can run most apps just fine.
I'd consider the Key2 for my physical keyboard fix, but that design loses out on so much screen real estate.

I have an iPhone 6S. The last great iPhone. Physical home buttom, headphones jack, and still sharp as a tac.

I got my first smartphone in 2012, when I upgraded it in 2014 it felt ancient. When I upgraded my 2014 phone in 2016 it was a nice jump but not nearly as noticable. It's now 2019 and I still don't have any desire to upgrade my 2016 phone.

>I change my phone every 9 to 12 months because I can afford to do so. You obviously cannot.
This argument is so fucking stupid. Im earning enough to get into "rich people" tax rates of my cuck eu country. I can afford shitty phones, cars, whatever. I drive 2006 ford and have 2 years old phone because Im not a braindead retard who needs to make up for insecurities by buying worthless consumerist shit. Like you. Instead I make my money work for me.
Enjoy your smartphones impoverished burger flipper.

Iphone SE is probably best.

I finally upgraded from a 6 to an 8, the speed is great. I am “tolerating” no headphone jack. But the price is abusive and ensures I’ll wait at least another 4 years before upgrading.

Chortle.

If you had a decent income you wouldn't have a 12 year old car or an out of date phone.

I've worked since the age of 15yrs, I've never been without employment because of my skills and I can afford the best things in life for myself and my family.

Good luck to anyone who works hard for a living and desires more in life be they directors of a company or "burger flippers". The fact is you would own a better device if you could afford to do so.

All the "worthless consumerism" arguments are just bullshit.

I expect the "I earn x amount per year, do you?", post coming any time soon. Sufficed to say, you don't and I don't believe you.

Nice red dit spacing poorfag.
But thats the reality, I do. I can afford most cars with cash (not financing like poorfags like you buy things) but I dont need to bother changing something that works.
If you ever get well paying job you will realize people dont give a shit about things like smarphones, no one gets impressed by something anyone can afford.
And remember, I like my bigmac without pickles, if you ever give me one with I will make you remake it 3 times.

I got a pocomeme yesterday and it's serving me brilliantly

I'm not attacking you or your lifestyle. I'm merely pointing out that your "mend and make do", mentality whilst admirable isn't better than my "buy anything I want, when I want", view of life. Why deny yourself the good things in life if you can afford them?

So I gather you work in 5 Guys, Wendys or some food court. You've probably served me on one of my trips to the States.

Don't envy me, just agree with me that you would like a new car, phone, house, etc but you can't afford it.

Please don't try and bullshit me with some high minded values that you prefer your pleb lifestyle to mine because I just don't believe you.

Things my G3 has that have been or are becoming deprecated in "modern" phones:
>A flat screen on which you can put a glass protector and cover it fully unlike screens with curved edges
>Removable back and battery
>IR blaster
>Laser AF
>Headphone jack

As far as I'm concerned things have gone downhill when it comes to design

Attached: 1542331756677.jpg (880x702, 122K)

>16 GB internal memory
>2 GB RAM
>32 bit SoC
It's time for a replacement. At least for the S7 Edge and it wouldn't cost you much.

>disabling two CPU cores just for your device not to turn off for good
Same advice:

Touch IC, bending and no micro SD card slot is hardly the best. Battery life being horrible is a given. Not to mention a sub 1080p screen. Why use it 2019?
Again, 2 GB RAM, no micro SD card slot and not even an HD screen. Bad battery life as well. Just why in 2019?

not the guy you're arguing with, but many people are conservative with money and don't waste it on stupid shit like phones
>be single guy, electrical engineer
>live in midwest making extremely comfortable salary
>have 10 year old civic
>have BB Classic phone
>all engineering coworkers are the same and drive shit cars and buy cheap phones
we'd rather spend our money on the market or things that aren't consumer electronics and status symbols, like guns or vacations.

the people in our company who are hourly and make no money are the ones who buy the new iPhones and finance new cars to make it look like they're well off.

>So I gather you work in 5 Guys, Wendys or some food court. You've probably served me on one of my trips to the States.
No, I work in one of the biggest investment banks. I havent worked a day of my life in customer service and would rather quit on a spot than serve lowlife like you. You are most likely too poor to be my bank client too since you "invest" your money in phones instead.

>Don't envy me
What I feel towards tou is similar to what I feel towards people with downs syndrome. Pity mixed with relief it wasnt me.

"No, I work in one of the biggest investment banks". I haven't worked a day of my life in customer service and would rather quit on a spot than serve lowlife like you."

Larp-a-darp-darp.

Banking, especially investment banking is a service industry and is probably one of the most customer centric type of employment you can work in so when you say you, "haven't worked a day of my life in customer service", I believe you.

You obviously don't understand what your aspirational, imaginary job entails.

I myself am a test pilot, astronaut and part-time gynaecologist. I'm currently writing a series of novels that will change the face of science fiction leading to a better understanding of the human psyche and our place in the universe.

All this whilst apparently I have an extra chromosome.

Impressive.

>Banking, especially investment banking is a service industry and is probably one of the most customer centric type of employment you can work in so when you say you

You have no idea what you are talking about you stupid fuck. So you think that developer who works on some internal system is going to see a client once in their life? Have it maybe ever dawned on you that any big cmpany needs people who will take care of internal shit?
You just proved that you are 100% clueless about corporate structure and most likely make money working some lowlife blue collar job. Just as I guessed, a poorfag.

>All this whilst apparently I have an extra chromosome
No, you dont have extra chromosome, you are just some below average iq poorfag who cares about things succesful people dont give a shit about. Come back to me when you dont need to rent from mr noseberg. And just to end this """discussion""": people who tend to have newest phones where I work are interns, the lowest paid group in entire organization (not including pajeets). Oh and dont forget, you will forever be a meaningless poorfag and no phone will change it.

>>got s7 edge almost 3 years ago
poor choice. you have no taste.
>>smartphones still look the same and do the same thing
objectively incorrect
>>some even lost functionality like the headphone jack
the headphone jack needed to go. fucking fight me, I dare you. I've got all day.

>functionality
>wired headphones in 2019

cringe

Holding onto my 1+5 until people get sick of the gimmicks and good phones appear again.

>the headphone jack needed to go.
Why. There's literally no alternative to it.

I went from: gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j3_(2016)-7760.php

in 2016 to

this that I bought last week: amazon.com/gp/product/B07FMPVBQR/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I have no regrets.

>fucking fight me, I dare you
Yeah, go ahead and give me one reason. Dont mention thickness which is still the same.

Well, it's not 2008 anymore. Advancement in phones aren't huge compared to how they were ten years ago. A 2008 phone and a 2009 phone was about 60% difference. Now, a 2018 phone and a 2019 phone is about 7 to 10% difference.

Yes there is. Bluetooth is the objectively superior option. Go ahead and ask me why.
And even if you don't like Bluetooth, there's still dongles (which also aren't that bad.)

Removing the headphone jack was never about thickness. The DAC hasn't really changed in decades. It's too big and takes up a shitload of space, and only does one single thing, and doesn't even do that very well. It's a point of vulnerability for the build of the phone as well. We're all better off without it.
In 5 years, we'll look back and be glad Apple killed the headphone jack, just as we're glad they killed the floppy disk, CD drives and serial/parallel ports.

So salty!

>Bluetooth is the objectively superior option
Its objectively inferior you retard. Aptx and ldac are decent but still inferior to bitperfect playback the normal way.

>The DAC hasn't really changed in decades. It's too big and takes up a shitload of space,
You do realize you still have DIGITAL TO ANALOGUE CONVERTER inside your jackless phone because otherwise you would have no sound on speaker?

>there's still dongles (which also aren't that bad.)
Yes they are, guy called Amir on audio science forum measured perfomance of dongles on audio precision rig and they turned out to be dogshit. All except apple one.

Im not even surprised to see someone defending apple no jack design to be clueless imbecile talking about things he knows nothing about

>Bluetooth is the objectively superior option.
Infinitely worse battery life, worse audio quality, worse latency, just more expensive for no reason. Your turn.
>dongles (which also aren't that bad.)
Dongles are terrible. Both passive and active dongles. Especially the active ones.
>The DAC hasn't really changed in decades. It's too big and takes up a shitload of space, and only does one single thing
And guess what, phones with 3.5 still have not only a DAC but also an amp because they still have speakers. And you also get a (low quality) DAC either in your headphones(Bluetooth and type C headphones) or in the dongle(active dongles like from Apple and Pixel). At least in the phone you have the space and the power for a proper amp. You simply don't in Bluetooth/dongles no matter how you twist it. It's a 100% downgrade. We had dongles 10 years ago and it was fucking awful.

>>A flat screen on which you can put a glass protector and cover it fully unlike screens with curved edges
I hate curved edges too, I think they're a meme. But you can protect them just the same as your flat screens.
>>Removable back and battery
Exchanged for more effective and longer-lasting waterproofing, better build quality and bigger batteries. I'm fine with it. One 'rule of thumb' with technology is that in order to gain optimization, you have to lose some modularity. Optimization is better than modularity in 80% of use cases, in my opinion.
>>IR blaster
Meme. Nobody wants to use their phone as an IR remote except you. Nowadays, you can use your phone as a remote just by connecting to the same wifi network as whatever interface you're trying to control (e.g. Chromecast), so you no longer have to aim at the TV and press the right virtual button in that weird position. You can simply press one of the side volume buttons on your phone without really looking in order to adjust volume.
Nobody wants to unlock their phone, open the app, and aim at their TV to control it. Plus it's harder to set up anyway.
>>Laser AF
No.
>>Headphone jack
Bluetooth has improved to a point where we don't really need headphone jacks anymore.

Oh and we had Bluetooth audio 10 years ago is well. The only improvements over it are vendor locked. The baseline is still the absolute garbage of a codec that is SBC. It doesn't even use the full bandwidth of Bluetooth.

>The DAC hasn't really changed in decades
Oh, I forgot to comment on this. You are again wrong you fucking idiot. Check on progress in dac chips from companies such as akm or sabre. Im not going to get into whether its audible differences or not, but claiming that there is no progress in dacs is plain misinformed.

>Bluetooth has improved to a point where we don't really need headphone jacks anymore.
I didn't realize we no longer need batteries in Bluetooth headphones.

>Its objectively inferior you retard. Aptx and ldac are decent but still inferior to bitperfect playback the normal way.
If you're this worried about sound quality, you shouldn't be listening to music from a phone at all. The point of using your phone as an MP3 player is portability; convenience. Wireless headphones are objectively more convenient than wired headphones and often deliver the same quality when playing music from a mobile phone.
You do have to charge wireless headphones, yes, but the energy efficiency and battery technology has gotten to a point where charging takes no time at all and the charge lasts forever. You're still charging your analog headset, by the way, you're just not retaining said charge.
>You do realize you still have DIGITAL TO ANALOGUE CONVERTER inside your jackless phone because otherwise you would have no sound on speaker?
I think you understand my point but you're deliberately sidestepping just to come out on top. The point is to save space internally, and nixing the jack does just that.
>dongles
The fact that he had to measure to notice any difference only enhances the point I'm trying to make here. Slap a dongle onto the end of your cable, leave it and forget it. There's no difference.

Any kind wireless headphones is planned obsolescence. Their batteries degrade extremely fast. Decent wired headphones at least have swappable cables.

>Infinitely worse battery life,
Better than literally no battery life at all, no?
>worse audio quality,
Not worse enough to be noticeable.
>worse latency,
See audio quality.
>just more expensive for no reason.
Bluetooth earbuds often cost about as much as their analog counterparts.

I'm focusing more on physical space, which is more or less the same. Saving internal space is the utmost priority when designing a smartphone. You're mostly trying to fit everything around the batteries. Incorporating a headphone jack makes that a hell of a lot harder and often results in compromises elsewhere.

Welcome to Jow Forums. People ask the same questions every day as if they have dementia and pretend to care about the newest iphone just to stay "in the loop". Technology in general came to a halt. There is not a single valid reason to buy new products except as status symbol in our society.

Attached: rip.jpg (510x480, 41K)

Bluetooth battery life have improved to 10-plus hours.

The benefits outweigh the drawbacks here.

So now you're saying "I don't hear the difference" instead of "Bluetooth is objectively". Good, you're making progress.

>If you're this worried about sound quality, you shouldn't be listening to music from a phone at all
And I dont, I use a dap. Doesnt change the fact.
>I think you understand my point but you're deliberately sidestepping just to come out on top
I dont understand your point because its false.
>The fact that he had to measure to notice any difference only enhances the point I'm trying to make here.
You are literally braindead. This isnt about having or not havung to. The only way to say whether audio device is shit or not is measurements. Every other test is subjective and worthless.

There are no benefits. Only drawbacks. Worse quality for a higher price. That's just how it is.

Not quite what I'm saying. Bluetooth is objectively better than auxiliary in the context of smartphone use because it improves usability and delivers the same end result when it comes to audio quality. I'm not saying Bluetooth is objectively better than auxiliary overall, but it is in the context of smartphone use.

*Bluetooth is objectively better

Same quality for around the same price, with the added benefit of being able to leave your phone in one room while entering another without having to stop the music, or not having cables get in your way while running.

>And I dont, I use a dap.
Then this entire conversation is rendered irrelevant for you.
>I dont understand your point because its false.
Read that sentence back to yourself.
"I don't understand" "because it's false."
"I don't understand"
"it's false."
>You are literally braindead. This isnt about having or not havung to. The only way to say whether audio device is shit or not is measurements. Every other test is subjective and worthless.
You're wrong here. Keep a level head and try to look at things from a wider perspective. If you have to resort to testing the audio output on a granular level, you've already lost the argument.

No, OBJECTIVELY the result is worse, you simply admitted that you can't hear the difference. Besides, you're wasting not just your headphones battery but your phone's battery as well.
See above. Bluetooth headphones have more parts so they are by design more expensive.
>being able to leave your phone in one room while entering another without having to stop the music
They have barely enough range for one room.
>or not having cables get in your way while running.
So you prefer them flying the fuck out into the grass instead, cool. The alternative is to have a wire that keeps the ear pieces attached. The worst of both worlds basically.

>Then this entire conversation is rendered irrelevant for you.
Not really, I dont think that something that is useful for most people should be removed because I dont use it.
>If you have to resort to testing the audio output on a granular level, you've already lost the argument.
And I think you are retarded. And the fact that yiu are wrong in everything you say so far proves my point.

>No, OBJECTIVELY the result is worse, you simply admitted that you can't hear the difference.
But the audio quality isn't the only feasible difference between wireless and aux, so as a result, it's necessary to mention that while the audio is slightly worse (but only so much so that it's not noticeable), there are various other benefits in terms of usability.
Think about it from the user end. If you can't hear a difference, there's no difference.
>They have barely enough range for one room.
What rooms have you been dwelling recently?
>So you prefer them flying the fuck out into the grass instead, cool. The alternative is to have a wire that keeps the ear pieces attached. The worst of both worlds basically.
This is a poor argument due to the fact that not all wireless earphones carry the same design. They'd only go 'flying' away if they're very poorly designed. There are quite a few wireless headphones that attach very securely to the user's head.
Wires, however, will always be a problem no matter how you try to design around it.

I like how got completely ignored. There's no counter to this.

>Not really, I dont think that something that is useful for most people should be removed because I dont use it.
It's rendered useless because we're talking about smartphones and you brought up dedicated MP3 players. That's not the point at hand.
>And I think you are retarded. And the fact that yiu are wrong in everything you say so far proves my point.
This statement is the equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting, "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU'RE WRONG."

Batteries, on most headsets, can be replaced, just as wires can be replaced. And the statement, "batteries degrade extremely fast," is subject to variation. Sometimes the degradation is negligible. Sometimes it's extreme. It depends on the unit.

Using an iphone 7 that my old job never asked for back. Note 4 before that, literally no point in buying flagships ever.

There are only about 5 arguments wirefags tend to present when trying to position aux as better than Bluetooth.

>>B-but the headphone jack was perfect in every way! Not broke, don't fix it. It didn't need to go!
Couldn't be further from the truth. 3.5mm was fragile. Wires tend to fray, requiring you to throw the entire set away unless they're modular. Aux hisses, snaps, crackles, pops, etc. Bluetooth has none of these problems.

>>B-but muh sound quality!1!
If you really valued audio quality over convenience, you'd listen to music via a quarter inch aux connection through an amp, not through a 3.5mm connection to your phone. The fact that you're listening to music from your phone itself indicates you value convenience over sheer sound quality anyway, and Bluetooth is objectively more convenient. The differences between Bluetooth headphones and the 3.5mm DAC in smartphones is negligible, if not better on the Bluetooth set. You'll rarely see a professional recording studio using 3.5mm aux anywhere other than modular synths. Everything else is quarter inch.
And Bluetooth's audio latency standards have gotten low enough to be completely imperceptible to people who aren't cyborgs.

>>B-but I don't want another thing to charge!
Bluetooth energy efficiency and battery manufacturing has gotten to a point where you only need to plug in most Bluetooth headsets once a month or every two months for about 30 minutes to an hour. Hell, even AirPods only need to be plugged in once every few months, meanwhile your phone needs to be plugged in nightly. Please keep in mind that aux headphones need to be plugged in just to function at all. You are charging them every time you use them; you're just not retaining said charge.

(1/2)

best headphones for my phone that doesn't have an aux?

(2/2)
>>B-but wireless headphones are too expensive!
This was a viable complaint in 2014, but ever since Bluetooth headsets outsold aux for the first time ever in 2017, it's been incredibly easy to find good Bluetooth headsets that cost $20-35, about the same as most consumer aux headphones worth using, that sound even better.

>>B-but there's no reason to replace the headphone jack with Bluetooth!
Year after year, people demand more and more from their phones. With more features comes the need for more internals and larger batteries for powering all those internals. There are entire companies dedicated to the art of making things smaller and smaller so that they can fit inside a phone without taking up too much space. The average consumer headphone jack, however, has stayed relatively the same size for decades now, taking up tons of valuable space just to do one single task, and not even do it all that well. It needed to go.
Plus, Bluetooth has the future potential to become better than aux in nearly every possible way. What's not to like?

>Think about it from the user end.
From the user end I pay more for the same result(assuming I don't hear the difference in sound).
>There are quite a few wireless headphones that attach very securely to the user's head
Yeah, they involve some kind of wire or a band. Might as well just use wired headphones.

Depends on the phone. Which phone is it?

>Batteries, on most headsets, can be replaced
Name one. Completely trashing the earpiece to replace the battery is not a solution.

>This statement is the equivalent of plugging your ears and shouting, "LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU'RE WRONG."
Thsts still better than bringing up "arguments" based on misinformation. You are defending no jack design the same way flat earthers defend their beliefs, by not having a fucking clue on the topic you are trying to discuss.
I could claim that I tested all dongles and they sound like shit but this kind of claim proves nothing. Its subjective. If you want objective test, you have to measure. Abd in OBJECTIVE test dongles turned out to be shit.
Do you understand now or is it just too hard for you?

>Completely trashing the earpiece to replace the battery is not a solution.
Says who? You?

>From the user end I pay more for the same result(assuming I don't hear the difference in sound).
You keep saying this despite the fact that none of it is true.
>Yeah, they involve some kind of wire or a band. Might as well just use wired headphones.
There's no logic there. "Welp, we lit a candle. Might as well set the whole house ablaze."

Yes. Maybe you're okay with wearing glued together crap but then again, your standards are already low enough to consider Bluetooth headphones so I'm not surprised.

>You'll rarely see a professional recording studio using 3.5mm aux anywhere other than modular synths. Everything else is quarter inch
And this is purely due to durability. There is no quality difference between 1/8 and 1/4.

consumerism

>the headphone jack needed to go
Guys, I found the retard! Quickly, get the rope before it runs off!

>Thsts still better than bringing up "arguments" based on misinformation. You are defending no jack design the same way flat earthers defend their beliefs, by not having a fucking clue on the topic you are trying to discuss.
Nice broad statement.
>I could claim that I tested all dongles and they sound like shit but this kind of claim proves nothing. Its subjective. If you want objective test, you have to measure. Abd in OBJECTIVE test dongles turned out to be shit.
Again, there's more to the user experience than granular tests. The difference isn't noticeable without external equipment. Objectively, the experience of using wireless headphones trumps traditional auxiliary headphones nowadays.
>Do you understand now or is it just too hard for you?
Talking down to your argumentative opponent is unnecessary and helps your case in no way.

>You keep saying this despite the fact that none of it is true.
The part where there's no difference in sound? It's yours. I simply said that even if there were no difference you're paying more because there's more components. If they cost the same they are simply not equivalent.

Glass protectors on curved edges never work, they always have to be much smaller than the actual screen thus not protecting anything but the center.

Waterproofing should be something you can choose if you value it; most phones are not waterproof yet have no removable battery so it was a straight downgrade.
On the other hand I carry a spare battery in my wallet and it has saved my ass more than once, it is infinitely more convenient than even the most compact power bank.

I use the IR blaster for my TV amp and AC, it's not my first choice but most of the time it's just to turn one of these devices on and if I can't find the remote the phone works just fine. And I've got headphones that come with a 3.5mm jack which I use , Same with the 3.5mm jack, for some situations I use my over the ear headphones for others bluetooth in ear headphones, I'd rather have both options without dongles.

Attached: 1542903843865.jpg (800x779, 98K)

Fine. If you'd like to buy some wireless headphones with user-replaceable batteries, invest in B&O H9i, Logitech UE9000, and Bose QC25. They exist. They're out there.

>I simply said that even if there were no difference you're paying more because there's more components. If they cost the same they are simply not equivalent.
But you're not paying more. It's incredibly easy to find Bluetooth headsets on Amazon for $16. Wireless headphones are not by definition more expensive. They don't have to be.
The cost between the two competing standards is about the same. It's not 2013 anymore.

Full sized Bluetooth headphones are actually viable, I'll give you that, they have enough space for proper batteries and audio gear. But not IEMs - and considering you mentioned running I assumed you meant IEMs.

>The difference isn't noticeable without external equipment
Well, there is. I tested them and they sound like shit. What now?
>Objectively, the experience of using wireless headphones trumps traditional auxiliary headphones nowadays.
Objectively I tried using bluetooth headphones and hated experience.

Here is homework for you. Look up what "objective" means in dictionary.

>But not IEMs - and considering you mentioned running I assumed you meant IEMs.
There are even some IEMs that allow the user the replace batteries with just a few screws. Skullcandy has a few models like that. Sounds like shit, yes, but so does everything from Skullcandy.

Did you just completely ignore the second sentence. More parts = higher price. If the price is the same they are cheaping out on something. It's not rocket science.

>Well, there is. I tested them and they sound like shit. What now?
Irrelevant information. Doesn't affect the result on the user's end. Yes, now you know that on a microscopic level, they're worse, but that doesn't matter because you couldn't hear a difference without external equipment unless you were a cyborg or a dog.
>Objectively I tried using bluetooth headphones and hated experience.
That's fine. That's your opinion. I'm not here to argue with your opinion.
>Here is homework for you. Look up what "objective" means in dictionary.
Again, with the unnecessary shit-talking. This isn't a debate team. There's no live audience. You don't need to sway crowds of people to your side.

>But you're not paying more. It's incredibly easy to find Bluetooth headsets on Amazon for $16.
And they are garbage. Acceptable bt headphones start around $250-$300

There were Bluetooth headphones back when phones had 3.5 dongles lmao. We returned to the dongles and people still prefer dealing with the supposed inconvenience of wired headphones. If this is not a testament that the very technology is stillborn I don't know what is.

Actually it's the good wired headphones start from $300. Wireless headphones simply never reach that level. They can't compete in low end due to the price and they can't compete in high end because they don't exist there. So they're stuck in some kind of mid range limbo.

>Irrelevant information
I just said that I LISTENED to them and they sound bad. Im also going to claim that this is objective and therefore all dongles sound like shit for anyone who tries them.
You lost argument and can now stop posting.

obvious bait but people on 4 channel still bite baka

>I just said that I LISTENED to them and they sound bad. Im also going to claim that this is objective and therefore all dongles sound like shit for anyone who tries them.
Man, you're bad at this.

>be apple
>remove the headphone jack and replace it with a $9 dongle
>add an obstruction to the top of the screen breaking all existing software and effectively increasing bezel size for most apps
>reduce structural integrity of phone
>increase price by $300
>normies still buy it
no idea user, it beggars belief. I agree though I'd say there's no reason to buy a phone more than every 2 years at least, but 90% of normies have been conditioned to buy one every year and they don't care about specs or features. They just want to follow the fad and have the latest whatever.

Apple seems to be testing the limits of this though so maybe there's a breaking point. pic not related

Attached: 1521576692678.png (640x846, 71K)

Different user here. If this was a debate team you'd be losing hard. Modern phones that still have a headphone jack can still use bluetooth headphones if they want to. They can also use wired headphones. They have all the headphones in the world to choose from. My car radio doesn't have a bluetooth connection so I just plug in a cable to play music from my phone. I carry a pair of headphones in my backpack if I ever need to plug them into my phone, laptop or work computer. I never end up in a situation where those headphones can't be used because the battery has ran out. Ig I would have to use a dongle constantly then it would be like making the internal battery smaller and carrying a powerbank everywhere. You're not making it MORE convenient, it's less. The headphone jack can fit just fine in modern phones like my S8+.