Why Jow Forums doesn't approve wireless mouses?

Why Jow Forums doesn't approve wireless mouses?

Attached: 1496777187415.jpg (640x400, 307K)

I have one

it's pretty sweeeet

NEW BAD
OLD GOOD

I have g700 and it's really nice. I plug it in when I'm at my desk and use wireless when I'm at work.

what are those cables for

My MX master has very serious flaws that no one speaks of, they will talk all day about that Apple mouse but not about how the MX cant be used in wired mode or that the thumb button gets stuck and block the whole mouse forcing to stick a knife and push it back.

My wired gaming mouse that has a design based on the first laser mouse by Microsoft works fine.

Jow Forums loves wireless mice!
G305 has flawless sensor, weighs 83.6 grams TOTAL, and costs $50
is there any objectively better mouse in existence? justify your reasoning

Attached: eldergodmouse.jpg (1790x797, 124K)

he's gonna hang himself with them soon

My MX master works wired and thumb button never get stuck.

I personally dislike wireless mice and headphones because the inconveniences of battery powered devices (must be charged, turned off when not used, require your hardware to be compatible -- my memepad don't have Bluetooth for example) outweighs the benefits of not having to deal with cables.

well then you should stop lying because the MX master doesn't support wired mode.

Theres 3 versions.
MX
MX master
MX master 2s

Nah buddy. Offing one's self is more in the lines of mentally unstable, morally incapable people, like you know, trainy tracks terris.

>I personally dislike wireless mice and headphones because the inconveniences of battery powered devices (must be charged, turned off when not used
This is why you only should be buying devices that use a replaceable battery like an AA. a pack of AAs will last a mouse years and usually you get warned well in advance of it dying
>require your hardware to be compatible
I don't get this statement, most all wireless shit especially logitech use tiny USB adapters that are actually replaceable and leaving them in a laptop is no real big thing.
>my memepad don't have Bluetooth for example
You can make them have bluetooth, I can get an internal bluetooth adapter for almost nothing for my T420 and it actually goes into the laptop and doesn't take up a usb port on the outside

Muh gaymes.

Staleman is one foot in the grave already.
All he needs is a nudge.

it does though, I was using one up until 3 days ago

>a pack of AAs will last a mouse years and usually you get warned well in advance of it dying
>adding waste to the planet instead of just using eneloops
yikes!

>caring about the planet
redditor detected

libre hardware technologies or insert stallman eating off his crust

where tf are they even connected too

this.

Wired mice are for children who play video games

They sux

Hand cancer

Because everyone on Jow Forums is larping when they shit on games, but suddenly when something bad for games - latency in this case - surfaces as a subject they show their true colors and tell you not to buy it.

Wireless mice are fine for everything except competitive gaming, and consumers are starting to get their hands on wireless mice that are basically as fast as wired ones, so even the case for gaming is going away. What debate is there about this?

test it again with Bluetooth and dongle disconnected you will see that it doesn't support wired mode

He uses them as a strap instead of using a laptop bag

Wireless mice are for sales people sorry

Not necessary and a waste of money on batteries.
My mouse is a foot away from my PC, I don't need it to be wireless.

>mouses

Attached: 1546697922392.jpg (188x259, 8K)

Did you hear DSP died today?

Can agree

no point when you have a bungee or a DIY one
I'm pretty much using my desktop lamp
Wireless are usually more expensive and you have to leave mum's basement once in a while to buy batteries

Yeah

I buy wireless mics because it is the only way to get a decent mouse without LEDs.

>buy batteries
Any non-shit wireless mouse has a Li-Po battery which charges via USB. (and can be used while charging because the designer wasn't a fucking retard)

why hasn't this neckbearded fucktard die yet?

then it's still more expensive and kinda pointless
also

Just get one that can use rechargeable batteries and can be connected to charge and act like wired one.

interferes with usb3.0

What does he do on his laptop if he's not connected to the internet?