Mozilla got telemetry, drop the firefox!

>mozilla got telemetry, drop the firefox!
>mozilla got sjws, drop the firefox!
>mozilla forces you to do shit, drop the firefox!
>mozilla adds ads, drop the firefox!
Fast forward to 2019, now you have just one nice browser from one nice company which is totally indifferent to your data, doesn't force your choice at all, doesn't profit from ads, and of course doesn't have any political bias whatsoever. Are you satisfied, Jow Forums?

Attached: one ring to rule them all.png (1158x585, 103K)

Yes because I like Nokia

I'm sure conservatives will take a break from shooting their guns and fucking their pigs and write a decent browser any day now.

>Nokia

You mean Microsoft?

are you implying that Google somehow shoehorning Chrome into every software installation all the way to the fucking GPU driver DVD's is less at fault than Jow Forums's bitching about firefox?

As the number of autists bullied out of their tech jobs by Cluster B HR trannies increases, I'm sure they fucking will.

You should be asking, 'Are you happy Mozilla?". Don't blame the users. It was Mozilla who decided to spend all their money on tranny diversity hires, removed all the features that set them apart, went full retard in trying to change their browser to a literal Chrome clone minus the performance and plus additional ads and telemetry.
It's so sad. They ruined a great product.

Attached: Mozilla Pride March.jpg (750x400, 110K)

based and redpilled

Ruined as opposed to what? Chrome? Yeah I'm sure they have nothing of this.

Exactly. The multiple "studies" (aka forced ads through extensions, new tab page, etc) are what forced me to look elsewhere. I don't give a fuck about engine competition when the only competing engine is literally funded by Google because fucking diversity hires are unable to secure funding any other way.

>company makes bad decisions that cause the users leave
>blame the users for leaving due to the companies bad decisions
>???

FUCKING /THREAD

seething degenerate

>The multiple "studies"
Studies were only run in test versions. Users were participating to, well, test them.

>are what forced me to look elsewhere
Where exactly? Have you found what you were looking for?

>company makes decisions that are perceived as bad due to a massive circlejerk
>users are leaving in favor of much worse options
I'm sure this makes sense in some universe.

Any day now.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 21K)

>forced me to look elsewhere.
Where? Google products? What a joke.They've set the standard for politicizing shit that doesn't belong in tech.

>Studies were only run in test versions.
Actually they were enabled by default on all new installations and still are to this day. Your browser is installing extensions to shill a TV Show and you're OK with it? That's pathetic.
Yes I have, thanks for asking.
My dude, how desperate can you get? How can anyone in the world not perceive Mr. Robot shilling extensions as bad? How can this JUST be a circlejerk? No other browser has done this unless they've literally been hijacked with malware.

Google donations are Mozilla's primary source of income retard, Firefox is also Google

threadly reminder the firefox shills will be in full swing this year due to fear of google dropping funding for them

They actually used yahoo money until they sold to verizon. There is a lawsuit against mozilla because they broke their contract. Verizon expected to keep yahoo as default search engine and not giving as much money as under Mayer. Mozilla is fucked because donations worth shit and google can drop them in the well any time, but your only problem is the "diversity hires" and the adware part is no option because the butthurt manchildren in the OSS world.

im still using firefox and thers nothing you can do about it

>Yes I have, thanks for asking.
So, which alternative did you choose? What doesn't spy on you or doesn't shill for something?

>No other browser has done this unless they've literally been hijacked with malware.
So, every chromium-based browser ever?

Pretty sure they already won that case my man. Almost certain the judge more or less told Verizon they should have fact checked the agreement with Yahoo BEFORE Verizon made the purchase. And I'm also pretty sure the agreement with Yahoo DID line up with what Mozilla was claiming. Yahoo was fucking desperate at the time, so they took what they could get.

Google's not going to drop funding because it's simple business not charity. They're also paying Apple $3 billion to be the default search engine in that grey line with the 14% market share.

This site is best viewed using Chrome. Please update your browser to modern standards, thanks for understanding.

(stops testing the site on firefox)

I'm sure lefties will continue to be used by giant corporations to take out the competition. What's really funny about "Thanks you for efforts against internet explorer and in making firefox inclusive. -- Google" is its true.

Google are a commercial company. They exist to gather revenue.
Mozilla is a well funded charity that would have no need for the addressee revenue if they just stopped handing out cash to mentally ill trannies so that they could pretend to be developers, and instead concentrated on their core mission to build a fucking browser.

Attached: D&I_Investments.png (1247x359, 69K)

So, what browser shall I use?

>Studies were only run in test versions
Objectively false.

It doesn't matter already, Firefox is dead and others are malware

Chromium with uBlock Origin's "no-scripting: * true" rule and whitelist js only on sites you trust.

I'll never drop firefox, Chrome can die in a fire!

>Google are a commercial company
"is". Google _is_ a commercial company.

This is an American website yurocuck or britbong. A company is a singular entity.

Attached: 1515463649802.png (403x403, 307K)

what's the point? what threat model do you use?
there's no such thing like trusted domains on the web, for starters you can't reliably discern the domains, and you can't trust something you didn't verify yourself
this is placebo, especially on chrome which is spyware

Mozilla, like Wikipedia, has enough money to carry on operations indefinitely, without any corporate sponsor or donations. Or rather, they would if they focused on their core missions. instead they waste tons of money on pointless blue-sky projects, PR and marketing, and hiring lots of useless people. But they don't do that, because the middle and upper management of both organizations are composed of empire-builders who want to increase the amount of people reporting to them and the amount of money they control and their power within the organization. (This is difficult to stop, since those people are the ones who seek out management positions)

Even if it that were true, which it is not, there should be no such thing as a "study" in showing ads to users. If Mozilla was actually committed to Firefox users, instead of being committed to keeping the money flowing from their ad-company patrons, they would be actively trying to damage the ad industry. The "study" would be in something like incorporating ad blocking, or deliberately trying to poison Google Analytics data, Ad Nauseam-style.

Opera?

>what threat model do you use?
EVERYTHING BOTNET
BOTNET BAD
BOOGA

Attached: .jpg (750x1000, 72K)

chromium != chrome

opera == chinese chrome

>chromium != chrome
upboated

Attached: 15154062113290.jpg (591x490, 60K)

>the absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: 15464333516090.jpg (620x620, 48K)

bredy gud, will implement it tomorrow

>The multiple "studies" (aka forced ads through extensions, new tab page, etc) are what forced me to look elsewhere.
Migrating from Firefox to Chromium/Webkit-based browsers because of this is like moving from US to North Korea because you don't like some decisions of US government

kys Jow Forumsand

Tell me the name of the language you are using

My favorite thing about modern day leftists is how insane and unaware they are. Its like a cult of vile hateful people who fight between each other trying to prove how loving and open minded they are.
>t. brown minority raised in a leftist household that wasn't insane and grew up to become a gun-owning Trump-voting enemy of marxism.

Attached: 1479052581151.jpg (853x543, 90K)

Netscape

>It's your fault that a company made bad decisions!

Good one

shots fired

Attached: 1507382023750.png (490x490, 96K)