Apple is evil because they charge too much

>Apple is evil because they charge too much

Attached: 1542899356334.jpg (634x362, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jahtu1_idVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>but google is based cause they mine my data but it okey since they contribute loonix kernol also god bless fuschia totally botnetless os

Attached: ourteam.png (1027x561, 113K)

Nobody says this. Apple is evil for reasons completely unrelated to how much they charge.

like what not OP but i really curious why apple deserves such special hate on this board? why not google or microkeks?

>why not google or microkeks?
stop making shit up, nobody likes Goolag and Microshit either.

this. Aplel just gets more hate because their users are obnoxious (take a look at this thread, for example).

yet none of them deserve hate like apple

>obnoxious
in what way?

Claiming Apple devices are the best in all manners with no downsides just because they are expensive.
Apple fandrones unironically defended the removal of the 3,5mm headphone port saying that it's a good thing to not have it.

fuck off to your containment board

no, Apple is hated because it's the most anti-consumer manufacturer out there bar none

>no, Apple is hated because it's the most anti-consumer manufacturer out there bar none
Well that's why I don't like them (and they could be the opposite of this which is what gets ME upset)

But there's other reasons to hate them. For example: their fan base.

google at least makes a free and open source phone operating system

apple and microshit have no redeeming qualities

See

i hate apple because the os is a walled garden and the hardware is overpriced, full of planned obsolescence, overpriced and unfixable

how are Apple users obnoxious when this board is wallpapered with iTODDLER BTFO threads

android is not free because it is spyware

I was easily able to find a de-googled ROM for my phone, root it, etc.

>dAmN,, UniX LOoKs LiEk DiS???!?!

That's like screaming at the shit on the floor instead of the dog. I think your priorities are backwards

sure if there was a sign on the floor that said "shit here"

They didn't even make apfs open source

also it costs way too much

Charge too much and add planned obsolecense to all their devices.
And try to sue you if you fix your own product.

>de-googled ROM
Once again, what redeeming qualities does google have?

macOS is not walled garden and for phone i literaly dont care cause weather it's android or iphone im not going to root/mess or install any app from outside of appstore or play store, and this is not legit reason to hate iOS. simply get android and use ur custom crap and install whatever the fuck you want. there nothing to be hateful for.

Where did anyone say they had any? Outside of your head, I mean.

The best ones are the ones who aim the MacBook Pro is the best laptop ever made in all ways and can do everything.

>macOS is not a walled garden
What's the command to become the root user in the Terminal app?

>macOS is not walled garden
wrong
>everything else
where do i downvote your blog

learn english and stop shilling, pajeet

google it dumbfuck

probably su

Someone's mad.

MacOS ships without su, that's the joke. Totally not a walled garden, guys.

i said it, see:
and my point stands
google, at the very least, produced a linux based phone OS. They have that as a redeeming quality. microsoft and apple have no redeeming qualities

>I don't need it therefore nobody needs it

Attached: npc.png (1006x813, 73K)

and you stop shilling your worthless and useless custom roms streetshitter.

Its still Google Android Linux, just modified. Stop being dense

Well in that case apple made Darwin. Of course they picked an already open-source project (BSD), but then again so did Google (AOSP).

Imagine putting a low voltage data line that goes straight to the CPU right next to a higher voltage power line for the LCD backlight with no separation or anything that would prevent a tiny defect there from the LCD power line sending it's high voltage straight to the CPU through a data line. But who needs a CPU anyways? Just spend even more money on a 15 inch MacBook Pro with a dedicated graphics card, even if you don't want one, that has a Mux chip connected to that data line instead. Now a tiny defect in that area only means having to replace the Mux which is totally not time consuming.
Here's a video: youtu.be/jahtu1_idVU

im sure 90% does not but than again you are welcome to use your custom crap, there really nothing to be hateful for

Well, you at least expect Google and Microsoft to be extremely evil, corrupt and generally do things that hurt you. You're not their customer, after all, and have no rights.
With Apple, you're paying extra to actually be the customer. I've probably spent 50x more on Apple products than I have ever given Google or Microsoft, and therefore resent their evil acts much more.
On the other hand, I can only speak for myself. Maybe Jow Forums really does hate Apple more because of their fans and not because of what they do.

>I think your priorities are backwards
My main priority is serviceability and customization. Apple has been on a regressive ten year march, especially with their laptops.

Keyboards have gotten worse. Their mobos have gotten less resilient, and the available ports have diminished. Ethernet? Lol, it's [current year] why do you need....

I think that's the problem and the main reason why I don't like this company anymore. I loved their machines up until ~2012 or so. I think that's when things really changed if I can think of a date.

It's regression. Apple obnoxiously surcharges for RAM upgrades, and then goes out of their way to prevent you from doing it yourself. Removable or replaceable battery? Hah, why do you need to do that?

You used to be able customize a bit, by removing the CD/DVD bay for extra storage. Can't do that today. Hell, you can't even get optical media in there anymore. But why do you need....

Let me just encode this video I put together, requiring 100% CPU utilization. Dang yo, this fancy i9 processor that costed me a fortune will surely run at full capacity. Oh, wait... it doesn't because the fucking machine can't cool itself properly.

Attached: 1.75 tb macbook pro.jpg (1024x685, 177K)

>there nothing to be hateful for.
>there really nothing to be hateful for
This TOTALLY isn't a Pajeet paid to advertise Apple.

>user hostility is ok

Attached: blacked.jpg (590x390, 46K)

Apple is based actually

Attached: ohnonono.png (1211x997, 283K)

>It's still google android botnet
very impressive

>i'm gonna hate you because you use products that you really enjoy also you are shill because of this.
seething selfhating andjeet

sudo -i. You know, like on every mainstream Linux distro.

your pic is the exact opposite of based

i dont really care if you use apple products, i just dont like you if you buy them from apple and/or shill them here

I think he was being ironical

>trying muh automator because it's shilled here by idiots who fear regex
>crashes and freezes after the first try
Well at least they still have bash for the stubborn one.

Attached: 1522004447851.gif (680x1075, 282K)

you have 15 days to return if you don't like the product though, so no one is forcing you to buy it

I was referring the shit on the floor as the apple fanbase boys, apple is the dog shitting these kinds of people out who don't want this kind of stuff to be a reality anymore. They only care what's hip and new, not what's better overall for the customer.
I completely agree I preferred repairing older Macbooks at my old job because not only did I think it was easier in some ways it offered a cheaper path for the user.

Apple did not seem to encourage the use of Darwin into a competing OS for phones or desktops. I cant remember the last time I saw a computer running Darwin but not MacOS, and I dont think I ever heard of a phone running Darwin.

Google actually turned Android (and therefore Linux) into the most commonly used phone and tablet OS on the planet, all while being free and open source.

Apple USED to be at the front in serviceability. It was downhill once the G5 was released. G3s and G4s were the best Macs

Attached: blue-and-white-open.jpg (1200x900, 210K)

free and opensores with bundled google botnets and bunch of useless crap.
inb4 root

free and open source > proprietary and closed source

what

this

Linux is a kernel

>Linux is a kernel

Attached: 1546371182645.png (636x773, 14K)

>Apple USED to be at the front in serviceability.
Exactly! I grew up using those and a G3 Powerbook.

So for example if you wanted access to the internals you literally pull two small latches and lift up the keyboard. Don't want an optical drive? Pull a lever and swap it out for a battery or for extra storage.

What the flying fuck happened to Apple?

My friend had one of those G4 Towers growing up and I remember being quite jealous. Sure, non-standard in some areas but I remember being able to swap graphics cards at least.

What taught me how to computer? Well, pulling old Macs apart and reassembling them in the garage. Macs make me seething with butthurt now.

Attached: Powerbook_g3_pismo.jpg (451x308, 26K)

what what? god damn it? cant you fucking read?

not sure what your point is

>>What the flying fuck happened to Apple?
Jobs realized that selling fashion was more profitable than selling functionality.

apple has good designers and great marketing, but they lack everything else

>apple has good designers
That notch is a great design choice where they tell app developers not to bring attention to it.

>apple has good designers
no they don't

>mouse that has to be turned around for charging

No, I'm going to hate you because you're advertising on a website I like while using atrocious English.

>what happened
They started releasing more and more locked down hardware, and noticed that people were happy to pay more and more often for it.
While people like you, me and that other guy who types really fast will get angry at this, well, who gives a shit about us?
Releasing locked down trash has made Apple the single most valuable public corporation in the world. Artificial depreciation + everything aaS is a highly successful business strategy. It's here to stay. We're all fucked, user.

Attached: 1545305180019.png (1280x715, 782K)

Actually no, I can't. I imagine that was an attempt at English, but I have no idea what you meant. It's not even a full sentence, just nouns and adjectives.

>I preferred repairing older Macbooks at my old job because not only did I think it was easier in some ways it offered a cheaper path for the user.
I'd feel the same way.
>well, who gives a shit about us?
Perhaps the Raspberry Pi folks but I can't think of anyone else at the moment.

Attached: sad bugs.jpg (232x197, 8K)

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1519127575410.jpg (858x721, 130K)

You're not the original sataniaposter, are you?
Please leave this to them. They're much better at it.

Here is the problem: Apple does stupid things. However, instead of the competition seizing on it and making improvements, they make the SAME fucking mistake, only 10x worse.

Pic related.

Attached: B9711EA0-5731-4547-A0E4-13F3B8D445BE.jpg (900x506, 87K)

>this board is wallpapered with iTODDLER BTFO threads
that's justice

>they make the SAME fucking mistake
I'm sure there are people who lurk Jow Forums and wonder, why are there so many Luddites?

MacBooks are some of the worst laptops ever. Those keyboards are going to wear down people's carpals and metacarpals. Hearing people type on it is like hearing tapping on wood. Tacka tack tacka tacka tacka. Ever been to a quiet room in the library?
TackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatackaTackatackatackatacka

dude you're on Jow Forums
people here buy keyboards that sound like woodpeckers in heat on purpose

The bigger problem with the new keyboards is that they die if you so much as sneeze in their general direction.

There's a difference between a mechanical click, and the sound of someone's fingers hitting a hard (plastic) surface. Tap your fingers on your desk for 30s loud and see how annoying it gets.

Yeah. And it looks like it can't be changed easily, or at all.

Superior human beings type on tablet screens with the sound off.

Attached: chiseled smug pepe.png (500x580, 251K)