NO RYZEN 3000 NO 16 CORES

WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN TO TIM, AMDBROS!? WHY DID YOU LISTEN TO ADOREDTV!?

Attached: HardwareUnboxed.jpg (559x608, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ces.tech/conference/Keynotes/AMD-Keynote.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=JrQVNYmdINQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cxfl9dkeqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>retardationunboxed
lol

>stupidblackgorillaniggerunboxed
lol

>intelunboxed
lol

Attached: aussie faggot.jpg (723x626, 86K)

I always assumed he was an AMD shill more than Intel but then again I've only seen a handful of videos. I hope Jim is wrong just so he can't be a smug little Scottish cock sucker

>I hope Jim is wrong just so he can't be a smug little Scottish cock sucker
t. shroutfag

Attached: 1519138516224.png (628x621, 408K)

Stop confusing Steve with the retarded faggot Tim

Kyle is always right, braindead zoomer.

ces.tech/conference/Keynotes/AMD-Keynote.aspx

Someone tell Timmy to jump off a cliff.

Please kill yourself Tim!

Attached: file.png (609x720, 106K)

IT'S JUST COMMON SENSE

Attached: HardwareUnboxed-common-sense.jpg (503x503, 80K)

what a fucking dumb kaniggaroo

NOOOOOOOOOOOO DELETTTTTTTTTT

>tfw call HWUnboxed a bunch of shills
>tfw get shouted down
>tfw will be proven right in a few days

Nah it's just that Tim is a fucking retard

Awrite guys howzut goin'

In 3 days time the biggest shitstorm of the last 10 years is going to happen. Good or bad. Someone is gonna get dabbed on.

Attached: 1546600027544.jpg (896x960, 125K)

lol Tim
youtube.com/watch?v=JrQVNYmdINQ

Notice how he changed what he's saying? His original video claimed that AdoredTV said there would be a Ryzen 3000 launch. Now he's saying launch or announcement, trying to smooth over that mistake.

What a fucking dumb faggot.

Oh yeah. He's backpedaling alright.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L

Attached: verypunchablefaceindamagecontrol.png (838x1119, 237K)

AHAAAHAAHHAHAHAHHAH

>pretending they never said launch instead of announcement

Attached: HardwareUnboxed-we-never-said-launch.jpg (559x608, 177K)

Tl;dr

Nooooo, my new CPU!!!

"Announcement" doesn't mean what you think it means what I think it means what we think it means, therefore we're right

P=NP?

Nah, closer to "we didn't mean they wont talk about it at ALL, just that they wont talk about it with specifics like product numbers and a release date

and that's kinda been most people's stance for awhile, AMD will likely talk about Rome and Navi, maybe mention Ryzen 3000 series but no specifics regarding actual products in the consumer space.

If we're VERY lucky, they'll give us a rough date for a release.

So basically they have no idea and just want free views

>Intel Unboxed
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cxfl9dkeqU

Go back.

>Intel unboxed
Did the AMD shills jump ship, or did they fuck something up enough to enrage AMD's pr team into harassing them?

Basically AdoredTV leaked some information about the new Ryzen CPUs. It sounded absurd, so HardwareUnboxed did a "debunking" video where they attacked AdoredTV for shit he hadn't even said. Now they're backtracking since AdoredTV called them out and clarified his leaks with more details that were consistent with his first video.

On top of that, we're getting some leaks that appear to lean toward AdoredTV being more right than wrong, so we're going to see HardwareUnbox or AdoredTV with egg on their face come Wednesday.

Well, it's going on since April '18

>1st round
Kangaroofags attack irishfag for his "con lake" series
Irishfag attacks Kangaroofags
AMDfags attack Kangaroofags
Irishfag attacks AMDfags
Irishfag and Kangaroofags get in good terms
AMDfags start licking both Irish- and Kangaroofags' buttholes again

>2nd round
this

>we're going to see HardwareUnbox or AdoredTV with egg on their face come Wednesday.
So one of them will be proven wrong again.

his little boipucci will be ravaged when they show 7nm 16c CPU there.
gonna spam some D's to DAB on him

Thanks for the rundown, frinds.

Holy fuck, something must have him spooked if he's already doing this much backpedaling.

bitch boy Tim even has the audacity to blame Steve now!??!?!

IT wasn't steve who made 2 dedicated videos about how AdoredTV "is a fucking lying piece of shit and makes up rumours and leaks" and it wasn't Steve who spit on his viewers because they did the unforgiving sin of downvoting their CES 2019 Prediction video.

I'm starting to wonder if Tim actually lives at Steve's house as an adopted autistic boy.

Steve is a good person. He is like what, 38? Has a wife and two daughters. He is a family man. Little Timmayyyyyyyy on the other hand, yikes.

>I'm starting to wonder if Tim actually lives at Steve's house as an adopted autistic boy.
He's Steve's fucktoy

>tfw it's airing at 4am on a workday so you're going to struggle to shitpost live

Can't be arsed to keep up with this shit.

All I want to know is, was AdoredTV right?

We'll find out on Wednesday, probably. Right now leaks point to AdoredTV being more right than wrong, but there's a few people who say their sources say otherwise.

Who knows? Worst case AMD doesn't say shit about consumer Zen 2 and we won't know for another few months.

Tim, nice but dim.