Yfw Adoredtv was right all along

twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1081174660136353792

>yfw Adoredtv was right all along

Attached: chrome_20190105_003854.png (799x708, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ces.tech/conference/Keynotes/AMD-Keynote.aspx
twitter.com/AdoredTV/status/1081306671916482560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3 days 23 hrs 04 min 57 sec
no need for speculation besides such leaks of Engineering Samples, only little time left till CES

Attached: Dapu.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

This is just Qanon shit for autistic nerd manchildren.

Intelfag mad

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

That poster actually has a good track record, and we have one of AMD's latest tables for decoding those SKUs so we know what it says. Stay mad schlomo

NOOO THIS IS INTELS MARKET

ces.tech/conference/Keynotes/AMD-Keynote.aspx

Someone tell Timmy from HU to jump off a cliff.

>they wont annouce the cpus and gpus
>they will only reveal there core counts and core clocks
what did he mean by that? I mean sure technically that wont be official announcement, but ussually whole lineup is leaked with correct naming and whole specs in like a day/week after the reveal.. is he retarded?

>AMD is catapulting computing, gaming, and visualization technologies forward with the world’s first 7nm high-performance CPUs and GPUs, providing the power required to reach technology’s next horizon.

Better see some that sexy 7nm silicon in action or I'll be a very sad panda.

They'll probably run a demo and show a couple of slides with performance comparisons of a couple of different flagship processors with relative percentage differences. But no hard numbers. That's what they did with the initial Zen announce. Then, by late February or early March of this year, reviewers will start getting samples to benchmark with. One or two will leak a few benchmarks before the official launch.

OHRAITE GUIES

twitter.com/AdoredTV/status/1081306671916482560

Attached: file.png (609x720, 106K)

Tim has started rambling like a schizophrenic lunatic these last couple of days, intionally or unintentionally, we will never know.

He has backed himself into a corner by accusing AdoredTV of making up the leak and then he spit in his viewers face by attacking them with pathetic ad hominem name calling in the youtube comment section

His career as a tech journalist is literally finished and bankrupt

a real shame

GN, Adored, and HU were the only three YT channels I watched and now one of them has outed themselves as not knowing wtf their talking about and acting out in the comments section of their videos

uh oh uh oh fuckfuckfuicjfujcfujcfujkcfkj

look at this my dudes. Chris Hook was recently puched by Intel (he was AMD marketing chief)

And now Chris Hook is being all "friendly" with Jim.

Oh god fuck fuck fuck it was CHRIS HOOK to anonymously gave AdoredTV fake leak FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 2019-01-05 22_15_53.png (865x800, 623K)

Check out Coreteks, his recent videos are adored quality/style

Honestly, if 7nm can't get AMD to 5Ghz, then it's all ogre, even if they 16 cores on AM4.
Unless of course IPC gains make up for it vs Intel.

going from global foundries 12nm/14nm LPP to TSCM 7nm HP, where TSMC has promised 25% performance uplift or a big boost in efficiency, I highly doubt it will be a problem.

this dude posted this thing in this thread over here:

>ZD370XBGM8SH2_51/44

anyone got the decoder algorithm?

>51/44
mmmh
Maybe that's just what he imagines 3700x codename would be.
If we start pointing at Jow Forums posts as sources, then, well, you know...

>Z=QS
>D=Desktop part
>370X=3700X model name
>BG=105W TDP
>M=socket AM4
>8=8 core part
>S= 8x512 L2 + 32MB L3 cache
>H2=Matisse
>5.1 GHz boost, 4.4 GHz base
doesn't line up with any of the leaked chips

>AMD is catapulting computing, gaming, and visualization technologies forward with the world’s first 7nm high-performance CPUs and GPUs, providing the power required to reach technology’s next horizon.
>HU ON SUICIDE WATCH

Here it is. took me 2 seconds to find using a search engine.

Attached: 1-630.3712336056-620x458.jpg (620x458, 29K)

Oh shit, X570 is already to go. We're getting this shit earlier than the summer lads. AMD is bumping up the launch!

Maybe they realized Intel had nothing, so they'll keep 12/16 cores for zen3.
To be honest, I couldn't care less for moar cores, all I want is more clock from their parts.

It was always the plan.
From the launch of zen, they stated they would be releasing a new one each year. Which usually comes in around April.

370X isn't model number. It's base clock before multiplier. An 8-core with 5.1GHz boost could mean AMD decided to bin things higher to demolish Intel.

>370X isn't model number
It is, in this case. See pic related.

Attached: 8d7b1542898939.png (1400x804, 81K)

If this is true, I hope this doesn't mean results like their current GPU housefire line-up.

To be honest, base clock doesn't mean nothing with XFR2.
2700X has 3.7GHz base clock and I've never seen mine deep below 3.95Ghz while torture testing it.

>5.1
That's without XFR dude.
2700X has 4.3 turbo, yet it does 4.35.

Don't confuse Steve with Tim, I don't think Steve would ever go this far to shit on people to defend his stance

Steve may have better people skills but he's also a dumbfuck. His video on the 2990WX Linux benchmarks is fucking embarrassing, not only because he gets the same results as Michael but rambles that there's "no evidence" of a Windows scheduler problem (recently debunked by L1Techs), but because he doesn't even know the difference between Linux as a kernel and a Linux distribution. Anyone who uses Ubuntu and complains about ease of use is a fucking retarded cocksucker.

Intel is launching 10 core mainstream parts, so yeah, they better keep their 12/16C around

'ows it goin'

>5.1 GHz boost
Single thread performance doesn't matter

Attached: 9900Kelvin.png (653x726, 84K)

>digits

Attached: 1541538120178_0.jpg (818x693, 91K)