#GetOverItBoys

#GetOverItBoys

Attached: 1541013685718.png (667x665, 1.04M)

I don't care though

Reminder that NASA means "to deceive" in Hebrew

Why is more women in tech a bad thing? Do you want to be virgins forever? Do you need your workplace to be a full on sausage party?

only a virgin will get triggered at a picture like this.

also this is proof that beautiful people like myself (and to a lesser extent the girl in your pic) use python

Its literally impossible for a female to be that attractive and be acutally good a programming.
Im not saying you have to be ugly to program. but cmon. That bitch looks like she fucks frat boyz and drinks alot. stupid bitch

Thanks OP, tech needs more hotties

nice false flag you ape

i'd get over her any time of the day if u know what i mean ;)

Attached: 1517645690112.png (1322x806, 1007K)

is that an Arch Linux keyboard? why are the keys tilted like that? that is retarded, which would make sense if that was an Arch Linux keyboard.

only a faggot virgin would go through that much effort to literally crop a female out of the picture

>cd
>cd
>cd desktop
>cd Desktop
>cd
>pwd
>cd Desktop
>cd ls
>cd Desktop
>ls

This is just an opinion based off personal experience:

Its not a bad thing, but forcing it onto society is a really terrible thing. There were women that were into tech way before feminism decided to meme it; so before we had women getting into tech because they were actually interested in it. Now we have women going into tech because they were brain-washed into thinking it somehow makes them powerful. It makes me sad, watching year after year people register and fail, and waste money on something that isn't their passion. They mindlessly pour money into school just to fail. Gender aside, people should only get into careers they are interested in.

The reason they are underrepresented? Although that shouldnt really matter, its not really a field that attracts social interaction. If we're bringing up statistics, women rarely prosper without social support, whereas men are notorious for introverted production. A male programmer is more likely to work on projects alone, where as a woman would more likely depend on teamwork to do something. Its why I think most women fail their final projects. My program had a lot of woman at during freshman year, but year 3 had none. At all. The final projects for year 2 was just a solo 16bit system. Any obvious collaboration was an automatic F. A good teacher can tell when people worked together, so most of the girls were failed. The girls even started a groupme to copy each other's work. They invited me to join, where it was more along the lines of them posting each others code and combining the parts that work. What the teacher noticed is that they all used the same code, and didn't change anything. There was 1 test and 1 project for that class, so they learned the hard way, that sharing code on groupme doesn't work. They all tried to sue for sexism. It was really sad. Only 2 indian girls passed that year.

I can hear your meatflaps

Attached: fixed.jpg (1322x806, 449K)

nothing was cropped out
that pic took 30 seconds in paint at most

t. seething incel

>Now we have women going into tech because they were brain-washed into thinking it somehow makes them powerful

My coworker to a T.
Art student who realized there's very little conventional employment, did a software development program and got a job. And she's honestly fine at what she does, the issues are that she has no interest in tech or computers, and hasn't grown as a developer in the last 5 years and has no interest in doing so. She then acts like anyone not in tech is a moron, and like she knows everything there is to know about it from her 2 year program that covered fundamentals and outdated design, and then complains that she's only ever put on front-end stuff...

>men
>carrying a Nintendo DS
doubt.jpg

Are you sure that isn't your obese flaps?

Damn, that's a nice Benchmade Griptilian user

This is what the people who use the term "incel" look like. This is you.

Attached: whiteknights.jpg (960x960, 142K)

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-23-at-09.18.09.png (1000x524, 790K)

I feel bad for the people that graduated with no real interest in it. They either try to overcompensate for their knowledge by being overly vocal about what they know, or refuse to learn beyond their own ego's capability. Too often, have I seen people do this. A team of programmers will often have like 3 - 5 great programmers and like 10 bad ones. The good ones pick up the slack, but often have to overly comment on their code, and then help others learn to program.

virgin jojocel vs chad "incel destroyer" pajeet

>be jew coming up with biggest trick yet
>i know, lets call our biggest lie "to deceive" in our own language just to keep them on their toes!

is she compensating for something? does she have a small penis?

Kek

After 5 days of nofap 2019 this girl is pretty fuckin hot.

I know the jews do a lot of shitty stuff but I think that this one is a genuine coincidence.

having sex with coworkers is a big no user, plus if you think women contribute to anything more than drama in the workplace you'll need to take a closer look user

Women are stinky holes.

I carry it with me to the park every day.
t. man

Attached: 1514410990445.jpg (747x376, 67K)

I'm a virgin and I don't get triggered by this picture. She's cute though. Dunno what I feel about the laptop though. Looks kind of weird.

is she a jew?

#comeovertheseboys

what do you think of Python 3? Also that is a MacBook with a sleeve over the keyboard that's why the keys are blue.

What is there to get over op?

This. NASA is a psyop that exists for propaganda and money laundering for deep state ops. Just lol if you think it isn't all theatre.

Attached: 670b9b0b74cc4eaf0ed98792a77b6afa.jpg (649x365, 55K)

What a cute boy.

>clone a git repo
>selfie time
>grls own this now #kwweeenslay
Little wonder why Zuck and the rest of the tech companies are shitting bricks when Trump announced H1B reform.

Women and minority hires won't just be there for virtue signalling decoration, they'll actually have to do the jobs.

wtf I love Trump now

Wasn't the first NASA administrator a former member of the Nazi SS? Like half the scientists, including the lead one (Braun), were former Nazi's recruited through Operation Paperclip.

duh. Non-Germans could have never come up with this shit.

>am somewhat competent woman
>still have to shove my tits into the lens
fucking femoids and their degenerate nature

>so we can easily call people who discover our plan crazy conspiratards
seems like it all works as intended

retard

They will just move the jobs offshore and remote their workforce. It won't open doors, but these stupid cunts will end up doing the ugly network engineering in the data center instead of their meme front end or 'data' stuff using Python.

someone should tell her that computers are different from iphones and can run 2 apps at the same time

Only in the earliest days, they were then removed and NASA became almost entirely American with very little german left over after the 70's.
Using nazis to catch up the USSR was a very embarrassing move but quickly corrected.

She's ugly holy shit

>attractive
How to spot a virgin on Jow Forums in one word. Bitch is basic as fuck.

fuck off normie

>normie
How to spot a norman in one word.

>apps

Attached: angry.png (680x417, 331K)

The amount of depressed incels shitposting against this beautiful brainy girl makes me reconsider mankind.

Fucking incels, Jow Forums ruined the Internet.

Attached: dude says like it is.png (1185x729, 338K)

I don't know as I'm not good at that programming stuff(assuming that's what that is?), went more to the IT side instead of CS side. I like tech just can't program for shit. Not to mention all that forced (at my college if i went in cs direction) advanced confusing as hell to me math. Calc was my limit.

she should get one good laptop

fuck off boomer

Language of the gods.

can someone redpill me on this meme? who is she? why should I care?

She's a brave young woman, a NASA intern, who spoke out on twitter after being sexually assaulted by a man at an airport because she was traveling with two laptops--one for her astrophysics experiments, the other for her research into artificial intelligence.

Women who fit in tech are as autistic as men who do. I've been code-monkeying for the man for the last 12 years and _ALL_ female coders worth anything were as spergy as my mates. Me including.

Not sure if bait or