Linux revealed to have become an sjw kernel

>linux revealed to have become an sjw kernel
>Jow Forumsfigs still use it

Attached: 099.gif (480x228, 610K)

"hurr durr at least im not getting spied on checkmate windows users"
Think again linuxniggers.

As an unironic classical liberal, at least I'm being spied on by the government, who is on my side, and not by the oppressive corporate shitlords (or at least not as much).

>the government, who is on my side

Yes, that's what I said. Good job, you can read.

So you weren't pretending to be retarded. Good

have a seat

Attached: cock n balls chair.jpg (600x482, 29K)

Why should I care?

>t. ancap corpslut

I've already began my transitioning so I'm pretty much fine lol.

>t. politicians owned by corporations who make up the government are better than the corporations

>Tfw Linux is now gayer than apple
I thought I'd never see the day bros

Attached: 958239785321.jpg (444x407, 51K)

Oh, of course, you're one of those """people""" who thinks "government" refers to politicians
I'm talking about the constitution, brainlet. The constitution and the people. Doesn't matter what the people spying on me might be getting paid to do, nor by whom, as long as the constitution limits their capacity to do it. The government is a public servant, bound by the constitution to the will of the people, under threat of rebellion. That's the government I trust.

Please tell me you don't actually believe this

Attached: 1534440493662.png (600x580, 360K)

>government steals from me under threat of violence
>government is on my side
stockholm very much?

Of course I do. And if you don't, then how unamerican of you to deny the foundational principles of our great country. Ironic considering the right are the ones usually accusing people of being unamerican.

based and bootpilled

>steals from me under threat of violence
Oh, you're one of those faggots who doesn't understand the principle of taxation, and believes it to be theft.
Why don't you go back to great britain, live there for a few years, tell us american taxation is theft after that.

What do you use, OP?

>at least I'm being spied on by the government, who is on my side,

I wish you had carved this in stone so future generations could find it

Okay everyone, show's over! This poster has been found to be clinically retarded and we recommend abstaining from communicating with it to prevent damage to your brain!

>t. russian spy

(cont'd from )
btw i'm actually OP, i started this topic specifically to falseflag as someone who was against "SJWs" so that i could piss on """fellow""" alt-rightists (i mean i still am against SJWs, they're going about representing their beliefs in entirely the wrong way especially considering there are more important economic issues at hand than the social issues they represent, but i do still believe in their cause, i just think their cause has to wait for now)

Attached: taxes-are-the-price-we-pay-for-a-civilized-society-4583046.png (500x605, 155K)

Not a valid analogy. The sun shines on even without sacrifices. Whereas:
>you are born in a country that does not belong to you
>you think you should get to live in that country for free without being forcibly displaced, all just because you were born there

Spotted the trust fund pussy who will never achieve a single independent accomplishment for themselves

Communist here. You're a a bootlicking retard. The government works for the wealthy and their best interest. I

Thank you guys so much. I laughed so hard.

Thank Tōnatiuh there are still people conducting human sacrifice

Homosexuality is pretty cool

Attached: 1536058843122.jpg (1920x1080, 60K)

What is wrong with SJW?
It makes everyone be respected by each other.

fuck off to Jow Forums retarded piece of shit

>2019
>still being a conservacuck

I would like nothing more than to switch to something else, but unfortunately there's nothing.
BSDs don't even have gpu passthrough so they're useless out the gate.
Illuminos does have it but everything else is too underdeveloped to make use of it.
Other options are decades behind on both hardware and software support to the point even basic software isn't available there.

How do you know the sun shines even without sacrifices? Have you ensured nobody in the entire world is holding a sacrifice for at least one day to see what happens?
Meanwhile it is well known that societies can work just fine without taxes at the micro scale, the question is merely how big a scale we can manage without taxes. Moreover, some states and countries have operated with no taxes or worse - reverse taxes (people get money end-of-year instead of paying tax) because they're so rich they have no clue what to do with the money.

>social justice kernel
What does this actually mean?

It means OP is a permavirgin

Patches are accepted based on the color of the skin of the person doing the pr, not the quality. Technical issues are not considered, only political correctness. It's impossible to donate to kernel development, 100% of donations go to sjw events.

americans are just sad to watch

>you're not part of western culture

So if that Crowleist weirdo decides to compromise the kernel (most likely already occurred) and deletes the Github repo archive releases what then?

How can a kernel be sjw?

Literally who would put this in their house?

See

fags

Cool, where's the proof that that's actually happening?

I'm confused. This doesn't change anything for users. Maybe Linux OS devs but not programmers using Linux...

You can google all of these individually for a billion results. For example the donations is literally on their page at 'donations' and the other points are all over the mailing lists. You will even be able to see people doxxing other people to try to exclude them from linux development (see tso for example).

Just because you shit yourself over something doesn't make it bad, the donations thing is just you being an insufferable incel autist

And all I can find is that tso is 'TCP Segment Offloading' so you're gonna have to be a lot more specific

And it better not lead to a bunch of dipshit blogs crying about this shit just like you

I'd use BSD but the hardware support seems sparse, at least for netbsd which claims to support the most hardware.
I had a laptop that would only last 2 hours when running netbsd, but I installed linux on it and it jumped to 6 hours, and that was with a bad battery.

>unironically using terms like incel
ugh, just die of AIDS already.

It doesn't bother me at all.
How am I being spied on?

Sounds like a sensitive topic for you

Better to acknowledge your shortcomings and try to do better, no one likes a toxic loser

Thank god they made it impossible to uninstall the linux420-coc package, bigots would have gotten away with it
FreeBSD had code of conduct before Linux

>classical liberal all for government spying
>government, who is on my side
>classical liberal
what

Can someone say if this affects common users and programmers using Linux?

it most likely won't in any way and definitely won't in any meaningful way

>Sounds like a sensitive topic for you
No, I just hate how faggots like you are making a travesty of the English language.

>Better to acknowledge your shortcomings and try to do better, no one likes a toxic loser
That's rich coming from you.

the arch community will be infuriated

Not him, but you do come off as an incel pal :^)

Are you the same guy behind those shady 'Firefox sucks' spam threads?

Attached: FUCKWHITEPEOPLE.jpg (673x1024, 91K)

I bet your parents are proud of you.

I'd say I can smell the impotent rage from here, but all your cumrags are drowning it out

>zing from the high schooler!

Way to top off your tantrum by projecting your lack of emotional maturity

It causes regressions and backdoors to be added at an overwhelming rate, and it causes packages to be removed from your package manager because of their names, or the name of the authors, or the authors' (possibly long-ago) political belief.

lmao more completely unfounded claims

keep crying

The fact that you can't see that these situations are exactly the same is absolutely hilarious. You just reject it because you've been indoctrinated very well. Just imagine that instead of government schools you had Walmart schools.

>uses insults to "win" "arguments"
>calls others immature
A couple of comments does not a tantrum make.

That's why he became the Toxic Avenger.

>FreeBSD had code of conduct before Linux
That's why I didn't try out FreeBSD.
It's either DragonFly, Open, or net, but I don't think they have the greatest hardware support for exotic stuff, stuff i need.

user should come to Belgium instead, half of our earnings goes to the non-government who doesn't even do shit besides provide politicians with loopholes to steal more of our money. We do at least have relatively cheap healthcare, if you'll survive the wait. Sometime in 2017 I had to wait an hour in ER with a half-severed arm before a doctor even acknowledged me, luckily the nurses were actually humane and did their best to make the bleeding stop and they put me on a morphine drip. This was in the afternoon and besides some old people the ER was empty.

the "current" government works for the wealthy
the original government (as it was intended) served to both protect the government from mob rule and the people from tyrannical government

>communist here
>some crooked wealthy people have a little too much control so I want a government consisting of those same crooked wealthy people to have TOTAL control

Public healthcare in a nutshell. Count yourself lucky, at least you got your arm fixed. Over here you'd go home crippled for life and without a pain med prescription.

lmaooooo nice attempt to save face, but you still 100% threw a tantrum you little bitch

im confused
are you against society, justice, or warriors
all three are pretty cool imo

wow you're a literal retard.

Now that I remember, I got prescribed 30 pills of 20mg Oxy and got real high by taking 100mg of oxy with weed and the effects of the blood loss. I almost broke the cast on my arm stumbling around the house.

What kind of soft bitchassed reply is that?

Give your nuts a tug, make sure they're still attached ya fuckin dweeb

You just keep proving how juvenile you are with each post.

I'm not the pissy incel that can't stand people of color and women being included in the development community

Bitch

haha. great post.

I only commented how incel is stupid, toxic word only used by juvenile idiots. You've only proven my point. Also, I'm not white.

@69223143
shamelessly samefagging this hard

>not white
GTFO of my Jow Forums nigger

> sjw kernel
First off what does that even mean
Second off how has Linux become it
Third off go back to your containment board.

Attached: shitkick.jpg (495x321, 41K)

See

>Public healthcare in a nutshell.
Works fine in most places though (at least in the first world)

>implying holland isn't first world because of all the niggers and mudslime they allowed to invade
Edgy.

It doesn't work in Canada, the UK, nor France. Since it also doesn't work in Belgium apparently, and Holland according to then where DOES it work?

Why are you asking me?
I wasn't the one implying that the Netherlands was a shit-tier country because of the niggers and mudslimes.

Thanks for having the decency to admit you were wrong and public healthcare works nowhere on earth.

> You can google
Yeah, and you can google about Earth being flat.

butthurt shill is butthurt

The fuck just happened?

Do you know what "doesn't" means

What? Never even implied that, I'm not some Jow Forums nutter. I was saying it works fine in most places and most of the time, I should add. Including Netherlands. I mentioned first world because I didn't want to include developing countries in that statement.
Finland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, well Belgium is a bit of a mess in general, UK (with a caveat), don't know about France or Canada. The issues about having to wait a bit are often way exaggerated and you very rarely hear any stories about things working as intended, giving the impression things were shit. The biggest issue in UK at least is that right wing government has taken away funds and when the system struggles to function, they'll point at it and go "SEE, IT DOESN'T WORK", which is retarded logic.

I think the guy arguing against public health care (lol) got confused about who said what. I was the one who said this and this

Guess I'll have to buy a Mac.

>The issues about having to wait a bit are often way exaggerated
Paid shill fuck off.