Beefy CPU

>Beefy CPU
>Maxed out RAM slots
>Top of the line video card
>It all doesn't matter because his spinning rust drive is thrashing around anytime he does a task

Why do you hate SSDs Jow Forums?

Attached: 1546624262791.webm (800x450, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/brR1S
aliexpress.com/store/product/80G-cup-half-body-breast-forms-for-crossdresser-Artificial-Boobs-Enhancer-shemale-Trandsgender-tit-Realistic-Silicone/3117012_32836031503.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_5974514.pic_0
alrincon.com/en/blog/the-mystery-around-shinukii.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ssds are great and you're projecting. Sage

me

is that a robot?

>and you're projecting.
Like all of these threads, duh

it's shinuki

Attached: c3b8cf078ff8619e2936ea1b95fe41f7.jpg (900x1200, 112K)

it was a yes or no question user

mommy

That rust drive holds several TB and cost very little, so it's still very relevant.

>pls be trap
no homo

Attached: 1546718758978.png (582x498, 314K)

liking traps is even gayer than liking 'normal' gay shit. at least homosexuals are honest with themselves, you are not.

isn't this the girl that deleted all of her social media pages because people were calling her a thot and showing her pages to her family

wtf kill yourself

SSD for the programs and the OS and HDD for media has been the recommended setup for almost a decade, what are you smoking.

SSD for everything local. HDD for networked storage.

Nice.

So that's a yes then. I see they're still falling to that uncanny valley

yes

>Why do you hate SSDs Jow Forums?
>what is a meme?

Attached: brain_damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

she is... beautiful

holy shit look at those

Attached: 1487018308942.gif (220x283, 499K)

A lot of photos of her archive.vn/brR1S
Not her or just an edited photo

fucking hero

Amen bruh

WTF you talking about? I went out of my way to ensure that when I built my linux box to replace my old XP box, it had a 500GB SATA Gen-3 SSD to boot and run off of, rotating media only for long-term data storage. Box boots in under 10 seconds, life is good.

Literally fake.

> holy shit look at those

Literally plastic tits. Not even silicon implants, just plastic fakes above the actual tits.

Where's the seam?

What a dumb thot why does she keep doing that
The way she plays with her thighs is so trashy
There are way more classy ways of showing them off
She doesn't know what she's doing

What is make up?

I doubt it would blend that flawlessly.

t. seething

T. Whiteknight numale

The only legit hate i see on this board for ssds now they are so damned cheap is poorfags, the exception to the rule is apple, apple are just overpriced shit.

lol, poorfag cant afford apple, yeah i can, im just not retarded enough to spend 4grand on a computer i can build myself for 1800. A good example is the new mac mini, 800 for the base model, you can build a nuc hackintosh with better specs for around 500, all you lose is integrated wifi and airdrop, functionally its exactly the same for almost half the price.

Jow Forums doesnt hate macs, Jow Forums hates overpricing and waste and will frequently suggest alternatives.

>why does she keep doing that
It pays. A lot.

Cant fucking wait till its 100 bux for a 1tb, its getting close bros.

>she
>beautiful

Wraps around

Good thing I have none of those.

What's thot?

This. You can find the exact item she bought on Aliexpress, exact same belly curves, belly button, etc.

literally
aliexpress.com/store/product/80G-cup-half-body-breast-forms-for-crossdresser-Artificial-Boobs-Enhancer-shemale-Trandsgender-tit-Realistic-Silicone/3117012_32836031503.html?spm=a2g1y.12024536.productList_5974514.pic_0

It's a whole upper torso piece, like a shirt. The seams are on the waist and upper arms.

You can literally see the seam.
She even shows her real tits which are about 5 letters smaller.
alrincon.com/en/blog/the-mystery-around-shinukii.html

>Cant fucking wait till its 100 bux for a 1tb, its getting close bros.
Only Sata SSD's will reach that pricepoint anytime soon.

I don't hate SSDs.
I use a SSD for my OS, my browser and my VMs and a HDD for movies, music and software, which doesn't need so high transfer rates (OpenOffice for instance).