Knows dozens of programming languages

>knows dozens of programming languages
>only knows one human language
explain yourself.
and no, the handful of japanese phrases you learned from watching anime doesnt count.

Attached: worldwide.jpg (600x602, 69K)

I speak Norwegian and English and some German. Most of this board does not have English as their native tongue, OP.

not the same thing chimp. If I could google every sentence I'd be a great spanish speaker.

I speak English and Spanish

I know spanish, english, german, a bit of french and the handful of japanese phrases I learned from watching anime.

>!global.lang.prog.list.contains(op.lang.speak.list.each())
[aA]+([hH]+[aA]+)+[hH]*

I actually have a use for knowing more than one programming languages

>implying I'm not fluent in my mother tongue, english and a bit of german

I need to know multiple programming languages to make money. I only need one human language.

>If I could google every sentence I'd be a great spanish speaker.
Underrated post.

Also, I speak 3 languages fluently.

>>only knows one human language
j'ai des bonne nouvelles pour toi :^)

I think it would be ‘de bonnes nouvelles’ as ‘des’ loses s before plural adjectives or some shit like that I can’t remember

des bonnes nouvelles

Essentially.

I know dozens of programming languages, native English speaker, second language is a Slavic one.

OP is a fag.

I speak Portuguese and English, I also have some knowledge in French, Spanish and German not enough to speak to someone but it's something

I know 3 languages including nippongo though.
Here's a letter from my Japanese girlfriend.

Attached: 1530108068361.jpg (2664x1536, 1.65M)

I was under the assumption that most 4channelers are American

>implicans
Te neca, cinaede.

i speak fluent ebonics, bix nood mufugga

I speak Dutch, English, German and Spanish. Good enough?

Learning human languages is pointless, I don't want to talk to foreigners.

if I was in an environment where I could practice a second language in daily life I would learn one. but right now it would essentially be a hobby as it has no practical use for me as it is. there's nothing wrong with learning another language as a hobby, but I already have hobbies I enjoy.

Jebalo ti pedeset pasa mater pederčino retardirana

ore wa ochinchin ga daisuke nandayo

Mogu se sloziti sa ovih Hrvatom

Terrible.

That's cute, user. Did you fuck?

only need to know one human language
the universal one
English

Chinese
herro, minam es Bruce Ree

m6 91154 u m46 490w p50554m195 7495u4532 8u7 d0 u 56344 9um835

Any Finnish as second language bros in?

chinese and spanish are bot bigger and more used than english. also russian is also hug english isnt even close to being "the" universal language.

only need to know one programming language
the universal one
javascript

I learned to read Japanese so I wouldn't feel so bad at all the time I waste playing videogames.

> implying
Pretty sure almost every poster here knows another language, be it Spanish, Chinese, Russian, Hindi or Japanese. Ignorant mutts are the minority here, this is Jow Forums we're talking about.

THE BURN

بكفي تخبص يا اوب
ارجع على رد دت احسنلك
Here you go

>human language
bloated shit

>humans
overprised animals

I'd agree, I seriously doubt Americans know anything besides English. The world would be better off without Americans.

English, The language that you can express more easily. Japanese, Quiet Shy Cold and sometimes hard to explain their short words make the chatting so short but easy to explain. Latin, its so hard.

I know English,Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian and Montenegrian and decent German and Russian and Slovenian.
So fuck you op.

>most
As in "over 50%", probably - but it wouldn't be by much.

Sorry third workers, American is the only language I nerd

It helps that programming languages are just English.

>school is finishing
>going back to own countries
>but we’ll still totally message each other and talk on the phone every day

Kek. It’s over son.

Your gf is introverted isnt she?

I speak Spanish, French and English and I don't know a fucking programming language.

Explain yourself.

Attached: 1534913017195.jpg (453x470, 16K)

Finnish as mother tongue perkele :DD

TORILLE :D

>Most of this board does not have English as their native tongue, OP
But Americans make up the majority of all Jow Forums boards.

ich lerne doch Deutsch durch /deutsch/

ACH NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

basiert und rotgepillt

Learning a programming language is easy. Computers are cold and unfeeling. When you fuck up, they spit bullshit at you.

Learning an actual language is hard. If you fuck up, you won't know unless an actual person tells you. To actually learn a language well, you need to actually speak to people who know the language themself. You don't need to do that with a programming language. One can master a programming language with nothing other than a computer and internet access.

schlechte Idee uezs

>Serbian,Croatian,Bosnian
to se racuna ko jedno jebo te ja

NEMA ANTE ASEMA I TITE

>unironically speaking an almost dead language

Found the Serb/Croat/Bosnian.
I’m a Slovene in Canada.

>implicira

I speak English and three Chinese dialects and I make 300k yuan starting

>tfw I can read and understand it
Thanks dude you convinced me to get back to the reps I've been neglecting this past week.

This.

Where I live (Southeastern US) the only other language that would be useful is Spanish and I don't find myself in the company of Mexicans very often (yet). I do understand Spanish is learned in public schools now so I'll be the old man that can't understand us in a couple decades but I'm willing to take the risk.

Learning a slant language is only useful for playing video games and bragging online.

I can do multiple languages and technology is making this obsolete FAST.

Did you try google translate recently? The damn thing got good for most European languages and more.

Programming languages use similar or identical words and syntax, usually use English words, and usually require you to know less than 100 commands.

Bosnian isn't a language.
>Serbian, Croatian
You mean Serbo-Croatian. It's the same language just like English, Australian-English and American-English are. You might as well have listed American as a language you know.

>I do understand Spanish is learned in public schools now so I'll be the old man that can't understand us in a couple decades but I'm willing to take the risk.
Nope. Second language classes in schools are always going to be shit-tier. They won't learn to say more than "nice weather", "where's the bathroom?" or "today is sunday, january 6th 2019" there.

I speak 5 human languages but 0 computer ones

Attached: 1545968875627.jpg (620x827, 310K)

I know English, German, Portuguese, Spanish some bits of French. I think I'm fine.

>But Americans make up the majority of all Jow Forums boards.
And most people on 4chins doesn't know a single programming language either.

>But Americans make up the majority of all Jow Forums boards.
I think Jow Forums has less americans than other boards

why would I explain myself to someone who can barely speak his native tongue

Jow Forums, like all intelligent boards (Jow Forums, /lit/, /sci/) are majority European. Monolingual smoothbrains can only be found in USA.

lol third world spick language, you have to go back

umad mutt?

lol mutt is what spicks are, did uou actually not realize that or is this bait. I am an actual aryian master race

Most of you are basement dweller geeks anyway so why not use anki and hack it away.
1. Python
2. Anki
3. ????
4. Profit and grils