As soon as i'm done reading this, you jerks are going down!

As soon as i'm done reading this, you jerks are going down!

Attached: LinuxBasicsforHackers_cover-front.png (605x799, 147K)

Autism

What's special about Kali? How hard is it to set up the required tools in any other distro?

>reading books about advanced coding topics
yeah, no

Do your best

apt-get install

>OCCUPYTHEWEB

So what's the point of Kali?

To boot into it via usb and have all of the tools readily available.

The entire point of Kali is that it's a live image with a billion and one network pen-testing tools out of the box. It is however NOT meant to be installed to computers as I've seen many a retard do. It's also NOT meant to be used for anything other than pen-testing. Kali has a lot of security holes in it by default, making it more open for the user and better suited for offensive work, rather than defensive. If you need some of the bundled tools like wireshark for day to day stuff, you can just set them up on a normal Debian or Ubuntu installation.

liveUSB pre-loaded with everything. It's basically a boot-anywhere environment that you can pop up and not ruin a laptop.

Basically this. I was that retard, once. Back then, I didn't know about "debian-based". Now I run debian and have Kali on USB.

One thing more for and , FORENSICS on Kali is great.

Why's the logo an iron with a butthole?

but why does it use a bloated GUI?
makes no sense

Please don't hack me hackerman I have a wife and kid to live for think about the children.

WUT

I unironically run Kali as my only desktop OS. You couldn't tell it was Kali though cause it's riced. So basically fuck you.

It's not a good decision, but there is even an XFCE option or something. Plus, you don't have to run GUI.

xfce is fine
gnome is such a disgusting default

Kali is unsecure as fuck and even the devs say not to run it as your regular desktop OS. Enjoy getting hacked.

Is this book good? I found the network aspect of my CS major very lacking. I'd love a good book about pen testing. Can you link a pdf to it?

No! I don't want you to hack me before i can hack you

>be l33t h3ck3rm4n
>can't secure a linux distro that already comes with kernel security patches out of the box
How is it 'less secure' than any other distro?
Please explain, in detail.

Attached: 1537934090091.png (124x135, 29K)

What?

user youre replying to is retatded, but main thing is default user is root, which takes all of 1 minute to solve

I've had okay history with NSP books. I like their python book and generally they're wont misinform you a la Learning Code the Hard Way

The 'default' user is not even root.
The installer is literally the same as the Debian installer.
Should you choose to skip setting a root password, it then prompts you to create a normal user.

>Kali

Attached: scully.gif (500x579, 926K)

>not meant to be installed
You are a fucking idiot. Go say that to creators/maintainers of kali. I want to watch them laugh to your face.

come at me bro. I'll be right here: 127.0.0.1

Attached: a5e812df-ff90-4a46-95bc-07fd529283c3..png (1030x753, 237K)

youre fack3d m@n @s s00n @s im d0n3 w1th th1s l33t b00o im coming for you.

(its been on my shelf for 4 months now i really wanna start reading it).

Attached: image_123923953.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

imagine being this retarded

loving Manga Guide series, i wait for edition with ebin hacking waifus!

Attached: book.jpg (189x250, 24K)

Attached: kobe_rape_wikipedia.png (480x422, 214K)