Tuxchan.de

Well, my home directory is open for everyone now. Look around as long as you want to. For more information look the video.

Attached: TestConnection.webm (700x500, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Tuxchen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 545654756.png (682x576, 270K)

someone killed your host.

Attached: S5e13_Finn_Punk_Hair.jpg (478x768, 43K)

It's running again

Server is closed. Fuck you, guys!

I wholeheartedly enjoyed your server man

Attached: Capture.jpg (1507x1205, 83K)

me too xD

Can someone write a FUSE filesystem for that protocol? Thank you in advance.

I started the server for you, so you can analyize the protocol

I know the protocol. But I don't know how to write FUSE modules.

>telnet

Attached: Hackerman.png (700x700, 825K)

Shall I public the server source code?

that would actually be pretty lulz.

Attached: Screenshot_20190106_003317.png (535x664, 122K)

yes it would be corean

its just my vpn exit point. It's free, wanna use it too?

no thanks

Send OP a nice email :^)

Attached: johannes.png (1127x47, 8K)

Looked up the md5 already?

Attached: hightech_01.png (700x571, 835K)

Letting private keys and email addresses lie around is one thing, but telling your attackers the type of the hashes is just 10/10

Attached: Screenshot_20190106_004608.png (458x31, 4K)

pls stop :'(

I was just starting to have real fun, Herr Müller

Attached: bls stp.png (355x64, 7K)

Are you ok Johannes?

Ok, so I'm your friend from Korea. I got a dump of your email inbox that includes, among other things, a mail from your electrical power provider. 11/10 fuckup there OP.

Luckily for you, I'm not going to use it for anything malicious. However, I am going to give you some small hints since you clearly seem to need them.

>1
Don't underestimate your threat model. Clearly you expected people to bite to be your average fizzbuzz Jow Forumsentlemen. All it takes is one smart cat and you're fucked, as you clearly learned just now.

>2
If you're going to let people snoop around your personal shit for fun, at least grep the whole thing for occurrences of your name first lol.

>3
No fucking way you're a graduate or high-semester. Your bash history only just some hundred entries back shows very beginner level crap, also there's no advanced coding going on in your home directory. At best you're a script kiddy that can execute premade binaries. Stop being a smug cunt.

>4
I love you. Never forget that

Attached: Rmw6OJN.jpg (640x1136, 311K)

He already changed his Amazon and his Twitch passwords. His Habbo account was already banned in 2016.

OP wanted it that way.

Include me in screen cap please.

Attached: riker_clapping.gif (300x306, 261K)

>No fucking way you're a graduate or high-semester. Your bash history only just some hundred entries back shows very beginner level crap, also there's no advanced coding going on in your home directory. At best you're a script kiddy that can execute premade binaries. Stop being a smug cunt.
in this case, you're wrong

He is probably a first-semester. Look at his horrible coded GitHub projects.

I'm the most upset about the 30 char limit for the chat desu. Couldn't even tell you in private how you fucked up

lol it's not op
it's some schools network

yall are getting v&

guess why I VPN'd from Korea lol

github.com/Tuxchen

And yes, he used his IRL name e-mail for his forst commits.

c'mon I have nothing to hide. server is started again

>I love you. Never forget that
what are you some kind of faggots?

Fucking Johannes

Attached: 1539731438446.webm (324x346, 564K)

He invited us to spy on his data and at Jow Forums he also asked us to dox him. That's the reason why I cannot be punished for Ausspähen von Daten and Datenhehlerei.

Ich hab das auch nicht vor, schließlich ist es meine schuld, dass ich nicht alle passwörter in meinem passwort manager hatte.

got a link to the Jow Forums thread? sounds like someone rekt him even harder than me

hallo johannes du kleine drecksau ;D

>hallo johannes du kleine drecksau ;D
ja, hallo :D
ich hab echt gedacht, dass ich dieses passwort gar nicht mehr nutze. hab amazon total vergessen xD

And yes, this post would also qualify for § 202c of the German criminal code (Vorbereiten des Ausspähens und Abfangens von Daten) (Preparation of Spying on or Interception of Data)

good shit i'm neither german nor did I access it from my real IP

In english doc

Tuxchen lives in Germany and his Server is there, so Germany is the place of success. The deed would be treated according to German law.

good luck in making me care. I'm not going to germany anytime soon

Ich werde niemanden anzeigen, war ja meine schuld, dass ich das amazonpasswort nicht geändert habe. wenn mir jemand schaden will, dann werde ich erst "juristisch aktiv"

Keine Sorge, ich mach nichts mit eeinen Daten und wenn dir irgendwe Pidser bestellt, ist die nicht von mir.

>Hello, this is deutschland police??
>The h-hacker, the hacker Jow Forums from korea doxxed me! PLEASE ARREST HIM!
It was fun at first, but this is just getting pathetic at this point.
Johannes pls.

du siehst das ich es sportlich nehme.

That's not correct. For the spy on data, German law is applied, but for the doxing, US law, because Jow Forums is an US American website.

Zumindest war mein Doxxing nicht so peinlich wie das von Rayk.

subscribe to pewdiepie :^)

du hurenkind hast mich belogen. ich habe im ström deine 1&1 nutzerdaten gesehen im aaa entry der domain und du meintest die seien fakiert. dabei waren sie damals schon echt.
hurensohn.
FH würzburg erstsemester hurenkind johannes.

tu jetzt nich so auf beleidigt. Wer sagt schon auf Jow Forums die Wahrheit?

>Jow Forums
wir sind hier auf vier-kanal

ob 4channel oder Jow Forums ist egal. ist das gleiche

richtiger hurensohn bist du vom charakter her. meine sympathien hast du final verspielt. ich werde dir vorsätzlich schaden.

>ich werde dir vorsätzlich schaden.
wie denn?

In diesem Sinne

DOXX DICH DOCH MAL SELBST

Wunderschöne Ironie

Based Korea fren
You know what happens when you give ANY imageboard access to something right?

You WERE expecting this, RIGHT?