Has anyone else noticed that literally the entire fucking internet runs slow as shit now...

Has anyone else noticed that literally the entire fucking internet runs slow as shit now? I feel like I'm stuck in the early 90s. Google can't even do a basic fucking search anymore. Am I being gaslit by the fucking entire tech community??

Attached: 1538094812794.gif (500x493, 631K)

It's just you m8

try to elaborate

debloat yourself

No, I block all the ads and a lot of the botnet scripts with umatrix. if your letting pajeet's datamining scripts run on your computer it's your fault.

This. Umatrix is a godsend for browsing. I installed PiHole for fun too, but I didn’t really feel much of a performance boost. Also as an iPhone user, the YouTube app and Safari still has ads, so I get BTFO unless I do shit on Firefox/Chrome/Brave.

>is the entire internet slow or is it just me?

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Everyone does. It all still runs for shit the past year or two. Every single site is so fucking bloated now. Google takes like 15 seconds to load images now, and if you click a link from one image while it's loading it just redirects you to another tab full of the same image results. GENIUS!! This is clearly a billion dollar company right here.

don't blame the internet or website for your incredibly appalling service your ISP is giving you. blame your ISP and your fucking garbage computer, you clueless faggot.

>Americans have any power whatsoever over ISPs
ISPs are some of the most hated companies in America and they still killed NN all on their own against overwhelming public opposition. We live in a totalitarian dictatorship of corporations. And it won't stop until people start rising up and destroying them.

> We live in a totalitarian dictatorship of corporations. And it won't stop until people start rising up and destroying them
i 100% agree. something needs to be done since government have proven over and over again to be completely useless and in the pocket of these giant telecommunication companies.

If there isn't an actual revolution in America within the decade, the future looks grim as fuck. Imagine the worst dystopian literature you've encountered and just remove any nice bits.

>Imagine the worst dystopian literature you've encountered and just remove any nice bits.
first thing that comes to mind is something like russia or china.

Let me guess, you happen to be using a bargain bin router you got for free/cheap many years ago?

maybe you should buy a new phone

>Imagine the worst dystopian literature you've encountered and just remove any nice bits
You mean I'll be sexually dominated by girls dressed as Nazis and won't even get to enjoy it?
Fuck your future

Did you try to restart it?

Google images load virtually instantly for me so the problem is on your end.

A phone?
Get out! Get out! Get out!

Yeah, exactly like that, except the corporations aren't practically non-existent outside of oil like they are in Russia, and they're not as incompetent as China's so they still have power, but everyone else lives in the new Russia/China. Think Elysium without any of the nice bits.

No, actually.

>Works on my computer
No. Google images literally doesn't even load images the same way they used to. The change was on their end, friend (shill), not mine.

>Think Elysium without any of the nice bits
jeez. that's disturbing.

We're already half-way there:

- Browning of the species into a mix-raced underclass with white/jewish rulers - Done
- Entire world overpopulated - Done, and increasing
- Entire world becoming a global favela with little islands of a few rich whites (most whites living in the favelas with everyone else) - Just about there
- Corporations and the rich ruling as a direct dictatorship with little illusion of control by the people - Already there
- Worldwide environmental catastrophe - Pretty much there, and still getting worse

Noticed this as well. Across devices and ISP. I swear some shits changed with the infrastructure.

Yeah, it's called fucking bloat. All the cunts saying "works on my computer" fall into one of two categories:

1: Status Quo zombies - you could literally have wild dogs ripping them apart and they'd respond that they don't even feel that much pain, quit complaining

or

2: Literal paid shills, which this cancerous site is fucking absolutely overflowing with ever since Moot and JEWT decided to monetize the site for jewgolds.

nah

Attached: ss (2019-01-06 at 03.20.16).webm (1276x888, 501K)

Unironically this. Future is gonna be 5G mobile device internet. Unless your using latest iphone/samsung poojeet phone and 100 dollar a gigabyte internet your gonna get fucked and throttled. Year of loonix never ever.

That's not an image search.

It's just you. Get uBlock Origin and uMatrix, and be amazed how fast pages load. Sometimes you have to add or remove script permissions in uMatrix to make a page work, but it makes the it so you don't need Thteadripper to load and scroll pages without lag.

>Thteadripper
Thank you fucking autocorrect.
>Posting from phone while eating

>Google can't even do a basic fucking search anymore.

This
Even loading YouTube is slower than the second coming of christ as it wants to dynamically load me a pile of garbage sponsored videos with terrible remote fonts. My only cure for this was to directly add a few lines of CSS styling to every page I find, so using system fonts and disabling any scroll hijackers and other bullshit. Browser DOM is great for this until they remove it one day

>can't read a thread
>gets mad anyway

uBlock doesn't work. Like anything that blocks scripts, it's nearly impossible to block an amount of shit/sites that will not just break entire domains because they're all so committed to the bloat that they literally won't function without it.

It breaks some things but most sites are still usable. Ones that aren't, you can disable it or use uMatrix to fix it.

It's all the GIF's that people leave running when they leave a page.

Not the ones I need to use.

You can get content blockers for safari on iOS; been like this for years now -- don't know why apple's been super quiet about their existence

What ones do you need? Do you browse clickbait? Or do you mean like work or bank sites? You just turn it off on those sites.

Practically every modern website is like 20MB of JS spaghetti code. If you go to older/saner sites it's zippy as fricky, for example cat-v/9front using werc

>Just turn it off brah
You literally can't grasp that some sites simply don't run if you turn off enough bloat, can you? Are you actually five years old?

I don't think you understand how the internet works there laddie. Take some time and look up what the internet actually is. The internet is slow could be a couple different problems:
Bad device
Bad router
Bad modem
Bad ethernet/cable cordage
Bad nic
Bad isp
Bad computer hosting the server
Lots of traffic to the server
Etc. Bad stuff on the server end

It could be a lot of different things user

It's the sites that are slow, dipshit. I love how you're such an insufferable shill that "bloat on a site" doesn't even exist in your mind. Moot should be punished for destroying this site and jewt needs shitcanned.

Webdevs are the ones writing this garbage, they always deny it. We need a final solution to the webdev problem.

We really do. They're responsible for every shit terrible thing that's happened to computing in the past 15 years.

>nice digits
it's not even that the "internet is slow" its that browsers are garbage and so is javascript
wish we'd go back to straight HTML web pages

>open chrome
>Spawns 8 processes and immediately consumes 600mb of memory
>Search for literally anything and click the first article
>Churns loading 10mb of bloated framework and ads
>Wait forever for their garbage front end to finish thrashing the dom
>"This webpage would like to send you notifications" popup
>"Subscribe/sign up for our newsletter" popup
>Half the site is just ads that loaded from from websockets sent as encrypted base64 encoded strings so it's impossible for adblock to detect them, or you get blocked from the page for using adblock
>Three content of the article is written by actual bots, dictated by the different and corporate interests and offers no real information
>Comments written by bots is the remaining 90% of the page after the content

Can we please just go back to dial up?

>infinite scroll

Just stop browsing shitty sites. There are better things to do with your time than read reddit anyway.

Mainly because everyone that provides you services wants to get fucked in every hole by a dildo machine written with javascript css interchangeable nigger programming language.

>"This webpage would like to send you notifications" popup
>"Subscribe/sign up for our newsletter" popup
I will never fucking understand this shit. Nobody fucking wants this and literally every fucking website in the cosmos does it.

Another blessed turd webdevs fought for for years. Thanks, retards.

Shut up, you moron.

why is that bing.com is only 258KiB, while google.com manages to be 990KiB, yet they both look about the same?

Attached: a.png (1147x1479, 49K)

This is fucking why

ONE FUCKING PAGE
A SMALL SEARCHBOX

GOOOOOGGGLEEE

Attached: thisisufckingwhy.png (1167x795, 161K)

if i disable JS, the pages drop to 123KiB and 213KiB respectively, both look identical, and both still work for searching, except neither loads result images
does it really take hundred's of KiB's to dynamically load thumbnails?
do the thumbnails even need to be dynamically loaded? the pages are... paginated, anyway, so there's only so many thumbs that are going to show up, and the JS is probably bigger than the thumbs anyway...

Muh responsive design

more like unresponsive
half the reason i use bing now is because it loads faster

webdev here you're correct.

Do you also have 7 black dildos deep in your ass?