Why are British tech sites so much better than 'merrikan tech sites?

Why are British tech sites so much better than 'merrikan tech sites?

Attached: 1537664773603.png (582x683, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzNMOgvZxF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

liberals

nobody cares about the uk

The Register is great

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1523258492342.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

inb4 satania

>idiot tax

sounds about right kek
Your handlers apparently do kek

fuck

aww

UK and USA are both shitholes

OP is a fag

based and Sataniapilled

based and redpilled

snooze and losepilled

/thread

The Leaf faggot has spoken.

>t. cia nigger

based

based bongs

USA "tech media" is full of actual baby boomers and millennial SJWs who shill for big companies for a living.

USA doesn't have a free press, it's all basically another form of lobbying and shilling.

they're now resorting on finger pointing for their imminent downfall, what next? they're gonna blame it now for their phones not having home screen button?

it's because you cant shit a brit, but if you need a shit open an Ameri Can and have a shit in that

Because there's no real tech industry in the UK so no corporate cocks for these media outlets to suck.

The register is pretty shit, actually.

UK being sarcastic shits since they lost their power in WW2.

Because its a tabloid.

based

Lololololol

Attached: nokia phone in fat.jpg (1200x929, 214K)

>... and it still had a bar of battery left
fuckin kek at leasth they're good at what they do

their coverage on linux/FOSS is surprisingly decent

Attached: faggot bat.jpg (960x711, 43K)

People will forgive Apple instantly if they make another phone with a headphone jack.

>people

Their hubris finally got the best of them. Now we can sit back and watch the RAM prices drop as a result.

Slashdot?

>inb4 t. pajeet

Because they are run by adults, not kiddults

Sure, if you want your news 3 days after every other tech site, in duplicate, and with /b/ tier comments.

i was drunk walking my dog while listening to some tunes on my iphone 5. somehow i dropped the phone and the glass got cracked. i went and bought second-hand iphone 5c for like $45. im happy with my purchase. only a pedophile would spend hundreds of dollars on a phone.

Also this.

Attached: dicks.jpg (633x156, 19K)

BASED

let the markets decide

If I could buy an iPhone 5c for $45 I would

they don't know anything about the chinese.
i used to work at an apple store in a chinese district in canada. they are hyper materialistic, and view expensive products as status symbols. like niggers, they go out of their way to get the most expensive shit just to flaunt it. they all pay in cash, too.

probably the pressure of her fat rolls powered the battery.

slashdot is so fucking dead man. You gotta learn to let things go when they go down the shitter. Jow Forums was always in the shitter so it's the exception.

It's sad. Up to about ten years ago it wasn't atypical for a hot Slashdot story to get in the region of 1,500 comments, now you're very luck if you get 300 to 400. The discussions aren't as good as they used to be and neither is the trolling (RIP GNAA).

Based

>Sure, if you want your news 3 days after every other tech site
Fucking this. It took close to a week for the SpaceX landing failure to appear there.

Worst part is a lot of it is political shitposting, democrats this, republicans that. It's all fucked up.

>tech
it's marketing

Your lust for fast news is the culprit of fake news. No journos will have the time to research their articles when they have to shit them out within minutes. Can't happen!

youtube.com/watch?v=PzNMOgvZxF4

Why does nobody think of the shareholders? They need love too!

>they don't know anything about the chinese.
>i used to work at an apple store in a chinese district in canada. they are hyper materialistic, and view expensive products as status symbols. like niggers, they go out of their way to get the most expensive shit just to flaunt it. they all pay in cash, too.

I used to work in a Chinese restaurant and I saw this firsthand. They can barely speak English and they work 7 days a week to make almost nothing. They live in squalor but they all have expensive jewelry, designer clothes, and every Apple product. They love to show off to other people. And don't get me started on the makeup.

Another thing I want to mention. They don't lock their doors to their house and hoard thousands of dollars in cash because they don't trust banks for some reason. They're terrified of the idea of writing a check. Of course they get robbed all the time.

you're the worst example of "anything not american is bad"

>they don't trust banks for some reason
Gee, I wonder why. I wonder why.

When they go to Paris they get heavily targeted by Gypsy pick-pockets because they are known to walk around with thousands of euros in cash.

I can agree with this, but so much of their coverage is wildly over the top and they are clearly shilling for one side or another.

>>they don't trust banks for some reason
>Gee, I wonder why. I wonder why.

(((Banks))) are more trustworthy than other Chinese people. They always get their cash and Apple devices stolen by other Chinese people who know that they're hoarding all this crap and not doing anything to secure any of it.

My Chinese co-workers got paid once a month and my boss would always complain that she didn't have enough cash to pay them and the bank wouldn't let her withdraw that much money. I don't understand why she couldn't just write a check. She only wrote checks for her own bills where they don't accept cash.

So the chinese people are worst than the chinese people inside of a bank?

Attached: 1546751404805.png (512x512, 43K)